Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97642 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by chidiidika(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
oluatinuke:
Okay,thanks.

Please kindly help me with past questions for the following courses below:
GST 807 :The Good Study Guide
MBA 801 :Production and Operations Management
MBA 815 :Management Information System
MBA 825 :Research Design & Methodology for Business Decision
MBA 805 Management Accounting
MBA 831 Organizational Behavior and Theory
MBA 841Management Planning and Control System.
Thanks in anticipation.

email address:god_eptiome@yahoo.com

Boss I greet you. Pls can u spare me some of the aforementioned courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Kanimoe(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abeg! Any one who has got past questions for MBA/MBF 839: Quantitative Techniques for Banking and Finance should please sad kindly help a brother.
The email is kanimoe4me@gmail.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Good day all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2014
You can still have a Doctorate degree after your MBA, its either a PhD in Bus Admin or Doctor of Bus Admin (DBA).
Just that only 2% of universities in africa offer it. No need to tell you at No university in Nigeria does it.

But if you wish to futhur afte MBA, take an online course with any of the foreign universities.

For more info, click http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Business_Administration

Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
If you are still battling with your NOUN TMAs, MBA or MSC contact me for high grade affordable assistance. I send you answers or help you post on your portal.

Did you write the last NOUN exams? Where was your study center? Were the exams a bit more difficult than you expected? Need help? Call lets talk.

blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by harryswift: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
what is duration of mba program at NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by squad1: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
I heard if you have a degree in Civil Engineering you can't do MBA directly, you will have to do PGD first. How true is this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by onojemma: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
squad1:
I heard if you have a degree in Civil Engineering you can't do MBA directly, you will have to do PGD first. How true is this?
That is true,once your degree is outside business admin and you must do MBA,you have to do a PGD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pls when is the new academic session registration starting?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by macmos(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello here,

At Macmos consult we provide Executive services for students ranging from getting and filling of admission form, registration for courses and exam, printing of materials, TMA assistance, etc you can contact us on whatsapp 08181583039 pin:27DE0F6B we are actually based in Ibadan study centre but our services cut across the state
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Arthur9571: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello all,

Please, anyone who has got past questions for the courses below:
BHM 805 Corporate Finance
MBA 817 Environment of Business
kindly send to planning.ng@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by tobaoye: 4:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello all,

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello. I discover you either MBA or M.Sc. Business Administration student.

What is the cost implication of MBA or M. Sc. Bus. Adm at NOUN.

A quick response is required as I am planning to apply. Thank you in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Arthur9571: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
tobaoye:
Hello all,

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello. I discover you either MBA or M.Sc. Business Administration student.

What is the cost implication of MBA or M. Sc. Bus. Adm at NOUN.

A quick response is required as I am planning to apply. Thank you in advance

Got the form(MBA Bus. Admin.) and a colleague told me with 70k(or less) i would finish the remaining process, haven't had time to go for my screening et.al . Am also looking for more info as well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nimaria: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2015
For admission into Nation Open Univrsity of Nigeria. Contact Mr Excellent. 07069707740 or 08183941002. Note: no jamb no post utme only ur waec is required
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by mumu9gerian: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
squad1:
wrong!
u need no pgd as u already have a degree.just go ahead and probably just visit a study centre close to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by walesy4real(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please Need an Info about Courses to register for second semester MBA registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by bashit(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Hello people. I trying applying for MBA, I have first degree in sciences. The admission was not granted, saying am not qualify. Kindly help please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by xlency(f): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
matvera08:
Hi every1,pls I nid u guys assistant on hw to gt pass questions n download some materials 4 my mba. Jux gt admission n I am in central area abuja study center. Please here is my numba if dere is any1 who can help. Fnx. 08064467413

Hello landers,I am a prospective postgraduate student,pls I neeD guidance on wen d form would b out and any other info,thanks E-mail :herexcellency0409@gmail.com 08138738393
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gabialonso(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please who can provide me with a link where i can meet up Msc Business Administration students. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by uau(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Get MBA past questions from www.astontext.net/noun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Join !NOUNITES BBM FORUM

C002552E6.

Or go to your channel tab and search for
!NOUNITES BBM CHANNEL

pin.bbm.com/C002552E6
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi guys. i wonder if having served NYSC is a requirement for application for post graduate studies? there seems to be no information avialable on that subject on the website. i would really appreciate a response to this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gabialonso(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
uau:
Get MBA past questions from www.astontext.net/noun
please can you help
me with M.sc Business
Administration ist semester
past questions. The courses
are: BUS812 BUS815 BUS825
BUS839 BUS840 BUS831 BUS838 and GST807. My mail
is
gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Odunukwe30: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Your thesis is the highest credit loaded course, take it serious
This thesis topic and material is just what you need to push your GP to the next level

Accounting Information System as Decision Making Tool in Small-Scale Businesses in Nigeria
http://uniprojectsearch.com/accounting-inf…nesses-nigeria/

no matter your department www.uniprojectsearch.com has excellent project topics and materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Roum(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Nimaria:
For admission into Nation Open Univrsity of Nigeria. Contact Mr Excellent. 07069707740 or 08183941002. Note: no jamb no post utme only ur waec is required
are u on whatsap?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Roum:

are u on whatsap?

Don't let the guy play you, bro. It's a straight forward process, you don't needanyone's help. I'm doing my MSc there now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Roum(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
BornSad:

Don't let the guy play you, bro. It's a straight forward process, you don't needanyone's help. I'm doing my MSc there now.
Aiit thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
For cheap fast help with NOUN TMAs and more Noun help

Contact

blackwrites@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Justbright(m): 1:09am On Feb 21, 2015
pls I house I am a graduate of microbiology.. pls can I apply for MBA at noun wtout any PGD?...I have a go of 3.3 which is second class lower....
also I will like yo known the cost implications for d program and d duration....all Ur contributions are welcome...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Please who has past questions for GST 807, BUS 840, Bus 838, please send to treasureenkay@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gabialonso(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Teeworld13:
Please who has past questions for GST 807, BUS 840, Bus 838, please send to treasureenkay@gmail.com
pls can u help me with past questions on bus812, bus815, bus825, bus831 and bus839. My mail is gabro4real2002@gmail.com thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
gabialonso:
pls can u help me with past questions on bus812, bus815, bus825, bus831 and bus839. My mail is gabro4real2002@gmail.com thanks

What?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.