Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. (18892 Views)

The World's Oldest Message Found In A Bottle / Acting VC Of Imsu, Prof B.E.B Nwoke Marks A Year In Office. / Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
shey she get teeth to eat her birthday cake? grin
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by afolabisegun(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
But to me she's older than that age. I mean will have grand mama and papas at that age in Nigeria and None of them is looking like this mama
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Novice1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
The beautilly amazing thing is that she is still sitting down on her own.

Some folks break down in their 50s or 60s--especialy in Naija here with so much chemical food, stress, anxiety, get-rich-quick syndrome, etc
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by moneyhungry(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
with the way naija dey go, i no sure if i go even reach 27. God Abeg o!.!
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Confirmbabe(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
wshn momo plenty years ahead, plenty gr8 grand children wit plenty money. kiss
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Confirmbabe(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
~vicky~:
shey she get teeth to eat her birthday cake? grin
She go lick am.

1 Like

Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by klkl: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Many of our old people in Nigeria are of this age, only they dont have proper account/knowledge of their date of birth, they only estimate base on events that happen around that time. Well happy birthday old woman
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by south4sure(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rubbish.see how scary she looks.what's the big deal anyways?
My grand father is 138 and he still looks cute and even healthy.tho the skin don rample too much but his face still looks the same.
Na cause say na china woman dats why dem carry her scary face full for here.
Nawa o.
Even toto dick won't look like these during her 100 yrs
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
south4sure: Rubbish.see how scary she looks.what's the big deal anyways?
My grand father is 138 and he still looks cute and even healthy.tho the skin don rample too much but his face still looks the same.
Na cause say na china woman dats why dem carry her scary face full for here.
Nawa o.
Even toto dick won't look like these during her 100 yrs

show us your grandfather's picture dude, if not you re a ......
you know d rest of the story grin
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by emmabest2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
long life mama china
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by wheesin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Men!..dis woman don tey sha..she don c world war 1,2 and mayb 3..she don see the entire history of dis world but her life has becum short.. *piting*
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Decapo: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
pawpawguy: wao...1st to comment!

Eeyah!!!!!!
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by GentleNaaz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ds woman is a kid compared 2 my great grand father hu is nw 153 yrs. Accordn 2 prophesy, he wl die widin 223 to 229 yrs
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy Birthday Papa!!!! does he smoke? because record has it that only smokers reach that age.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by annastacie: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
by his grace am ok with 85 i just dey beg God
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Wendyphil(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
D face is sooo wow!!!!,Cngrats mama!,mny more yrs ahead grin
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Wendyphil(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
annastacie: by his grace am ok with 85 i just dey beg God
lol.!!
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by nkemKalu: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
annastacie: by his grace am ok with 85 i just dey beg God
WILL U COMMIT SUICIDE IF GOD REFUSES TO TAKE U AT THE AGE OF 85? I ASK THIS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS, IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT RUNNETH NOR WILLETH BUT OF HIM THAT SHOWETH MERCY.....AND OFCOURSE GOD IS NOT BOUND TO ANSWER EVERY PRAYER REQUEST. SO WHAT WILL BE UR NEXT LINE OF ACTION...JUST INCASE GOD SAYS NO THAT U WILL STAY TO REACH 130 YEARS SO THAT HIS NAME ALONE BE GLORIFIED THRU YOU?

2 Likes

Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Gee001: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
This woman has broken record in China oh. Here i am thinking China products does'nt last long. Happy birthday 2u Ma.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by ichommy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
sunny-p:
Mama carry go God loves u
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by overdrive(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=991]Happy Birthday Papa!!!! does he smoke? because record has it that only smokers reach that age.
hope ur read the thread before commenting is she male or female
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Kckelly: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
We serve d God dat hz d power to kill and to keep alive
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Sweetapple007(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wish her longerlife shaa.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by 5much(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chinese herbs nd ginsing at work.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: When i saw the title,i already knew it was a woman... Special humans they are. HBD oldest mama! I don't think i should wish you many more years.

Yup ...Come to think of it, whenever I read about someone being the oldest person alive, they have always been women. Guess it's true, women do outlive men.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
"A woman who claims to be the world's oldest person has allegedly celebrated her 127th birthday.

Luo Meizhen lives with her only son, who she reportedly gave birth to at the age of 61, in Bama, south China's Guangxi province"
[b][/b]
This story is a big fat lie.With this comment above if a reasonable person should make a calculation he will see that the woman claimed to have had her only son at the age of 61 years that is according to the report.How is that possible?Have they forgotten the word menopause?People posting on NL should please make sure they carry out proper accessment of information before posting it.
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Rocktation(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^so you've never heard of older persons giving birth? Na wa for you oo. It is amazing how selective people can be of scientific findings. One day, scientists are talking nonsense...another, science denotes..
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by ooconsider(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ganys: undecidedWhat is the big deal, Dem plenty for naija here... If this woman travel go ibo village, she go see toaster tireundecided

you are right brov, on 3rd of jan 2013, i witnessed d burial of a man in IMO State aged 154yrs. and his brother who is 134yrs of age is still working with his two legs. forget oyibos,they think say better thing dey only there side. HBD to her shaa
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Maestronaija(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
But seriously... i lost my gr8t grand ma dis last yr and am sure she shd b older dan dis..

coz my grandma is ova 90 yrs now and still luking stronger....
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by Chinwem(f): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Why does the front page say Chinas Oldest Living Person?

Where they expecting a corpse? Correct me if I m wrong sha.....I no get PhD for asusu bekee
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by mascot5: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
is dat an image or sombody's face,i guess dats a wooden image
Re: China's Oldest Person Marks 127th Birthday. by clemmonce(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
NoContract:

Is she dead already ni?
so you only tel people God love them when they are dead. try coordinate small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Wedding Pictures / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? / Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.