Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Help Me Find Ths Nollywood Movie Please!!! ;_; - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Help Me Find Ths Nollywood Movie Please!!! ;_; (589 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Suggest Me A Nigerian Movie Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Find Ths Nollywood Movie Please!!! ;_; by skinnymike1: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Please, I dey beg o!!!! And I'm going to need all the help I can get because:
1. I don't remember the name of the film (of course).
2. I don't remember what it was about.
3. I don't remember what year it was made, but I have only a guess.
4. I THINK it was an English film, so that knocks down the list to only so many films.
5. I only remember one scene from the film, and it was very short (and silly, maybe).

With all that said, I really hope and am praying we have a lot of people here who watch film because I need all the help I can get. The film was very unique to me because of that scene and I don't usually see it in other Nollywood film, so I would like to watch the whole of it.

Ok, so in this scene, there are two girls and one guy. I think they are in some part of outside Lagos or outside some university, it looked nice. So in this scene, the girl is close to the screen wearing some sort of hat (a cowboy hat, I think), the guy was in the middle of the space next to a fountain, and the third girl was in the foreground, and they were moving their arms and dancing to the music. And after that, the camera then zoomed in on this one guy with his arms out, I think. I saw this on satellite in fall 2009 (that doesn't necessarily mean the film came out in 2009)when I was staying in Nigeria at the time.

And that's all I remember. I really liked it because it was really cute and funny and unique and I'm hoping someone can know what the heck I am talking about. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, as you see me so, I can only ask for help from your hand. Please just don't pass me by like nothing, but if you can help me out. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Kas Gets AMAA Nomination For His First Movie Role / Ladies Ass On Fire! / BBA 2013 Welcome New Contestants Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.