Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna (22182 Views)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Female Oxford Univeristy Student Rapes Male Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by youngies(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2013
A 500-level expelled student of the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna, David Ndako, has been arrested by the police for raping and chopping off the head of a lady while celebrating the New Year on Tuesday in Rafin Yashi area of Bosso town in Niger state.

We learnt that the girl, simply identified as Rahamat, was lured into the apartment by the man before he sexually abused her.

Ndako was said to have dragged the headless body of the girl to the toilet in the apartment before wrapping the bleeding head in a Bagco super bag which he carried on his way out of the compound.

However, it was learnt that the neighbours became suspicious of the killer boy, particularly when they noticed blood dripping from the bag.

They were said to have questioned him on the content of the bag and forced him to open it before discovering that he was carrying the severed head of his female visitor.

Our correspondent gathered that the neighbours raised alarm which attracted an angry mob that almost lynched the school drop-out before the community leader in the area rescued him and handed him over to the police.

The girl was said to be on a visit to his relative in Minna from Katsina state, but it could not be ascertained if they were in a relationship before the incident.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Niger state Police Command and Deputy Superintended of Police, Pius Edobor, confirmed the incident to us, saying that investigation was on to establish the identity of the murdered girl and the relationship between the boy and the deceased.

We learnt that the Ndako was expelled from FUT over six years ago in connection with cult-related activities.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3496-expelled-student-rapes-beheads-girl-in-minna
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2013
What a wicked way to end someone's life. Na wa oh! embarassed
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by ecosanders: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2013
What a wicked guy, he should have been Aluurize, d guy wickd pass BH.

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2013
This is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Richy4(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Not in this brand new year again. we had enough of this nonsense in 2012

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
So many animals in human forms,the guy definitely is animal in human skin,and sure must be kept in zoo.
Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by olumaxi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nna mehn..d guy wan hamma in 2013..Lord av mercy..
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by akdjr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is he an islamic sect? because every killing is always attributed to them.. naija with their useless religious sentiment.lets embrace our africa way of worshiping our God and have peace

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Bluediamond1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
What a wicked guy,he shld b totured 2 death,bastard.
Btw wat position am i?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by sholay2011(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmm...em pls I just joined nairaland...how do I comment esp on topics lyk this?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by dabrake(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
tomorrow, that guy will become the state PDP chairman. believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Blue diamond: What a wicked guy,he shld b totured 2 death,bastard.
Btw wat position am i?

this is where public lynching is justifiable.assuming i dey dere i for roast im dick n tongue alive
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by theripper: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nna ehn, dis is wicked o. I fit pay make dem kill dis kind person sef.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by olenyi: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kai!!! SMH....
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Emusan(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: So many animals in human forms,the guy definitely is animal in human skin,and sure must be kept in zoo.
Man's inhumanity to man.

Even if they kept him in Zoo people will still be using money to watch him which is a way of promoting his wickedness, i think he should be kept in a dungeon or lion's cage.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by enimcnite(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dey should bring d guy to my house..I'm d best wen it comes to torturin ppl to death...I will kill him slowly wich will last for about a month grin
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by kuzzieOtiz: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why does tribe matter in everything?
Some people are dumb as hell. undecided
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by lumeneng22: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
If he was linch now some pple will say is babaric. The police will soon release him again and this time he will kill his landlord or the community leader.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Encoredme(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Chei! Maniac! Psychopath! Abnormal behaviourist!
Am sure its for something related to the occult that he did such a wicked thing!
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by lacasa: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Where is he from?

Which religion?

Is It aboki or fulani?

Where is the traffic on this thread? lipsrsealed
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by mysticgal(f): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...em pls I just joined nairaland...how do I comment esp on topics lyk this?
you just commented dearie
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by luluosas(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
I just hope this animal in human skin is immediately hanged for his crimes.
Police, please, don't play games with your usual endless 'investigations'. May the soul of the murdered girl rest in PEACE amen.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by theripper: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
lacasa: Where is he from?

Which religion?

Is It aboki or fulani?

Where is the traffic on this thread? lipsrsealed

Sheikh Gumi broda? Hw market? Hope the bombs dey gel wela ?
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by rocoh(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Some people are completely blinded by ethnocentricity, even if the guy is Igbo does that make all Igbo people like him. And for your information Ndako is not an Igbo name. Its a Nupe name . So much so for those people who have not left their states before and start commenting on a National affair. People should add travel to their education.
Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Confirmbabe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ladies shud learn frm dis, stop visitin pple u hardly know or guys u meet online. I'm nt sayin on-line dates ar alwaz bad, som ar gud n som ar beasts lukin 4 girls 2 use 4 rituals. We shud bcareful pls. I pity dat lady,may her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Expelled Student Rapes, Beheads Girl In Minna by Lordave: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Heard that the members of the boko haram sect marvelled at this ungodly and dispicable act of David Ndako.
He shouldn't go unpunished, I suggest the police hands him over to boko boiz as a new year gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi / Ariyo Balogun: 60-year-old Man Missing In Lagos (photo) / Nigerians On Twitter Share Craziest Ritualist Stories They've Ever Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.