Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Did Not Offend Kalu – Gov Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Offend Kalu – Gov Orji (443 Views)

Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana / Abia Guber: S’court Decides Gov. Orji’s Fate Tomorrow / How Gov Orji Uzor Kalu And Mother Eunice Uzor Kalu Will Rule Abia Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Offend Kalu – Gov Orji by oukyouths: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2013
UMUAHIA—ABIA State governor, Chief Theodore Orji, yesterday challenged the people of the state to find out what he did to his predecessor, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, to warrant opposition against his government.

The governor said he had thoroughly searched his conscience and found out that he had not done anything bad to Kalu from the time he served as his Chief of Staff till the time he left the Progressive Peoples Party, PPA.
Governor Orji, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Umuahia, said he did not know what the former governor could point at as one bad thing he did to him since their association began.

The governor said: “I challenge you, some of you are his friend, ask him to tell you what I did to him. Please, ask him to tell you one bad thing he can point at from the time I was Chief of Staff till the time I left PPA, as the wrong I did to him. But I have a litany of the wrongs he did to me.

“I am the only Governor who has been given a query, even on the pages of a newspaper. Let him tell you one bad thing I did to him. Let him tell you, just one bad thing.”

Follow us on
Twitter@oukyouths
facebook.com/ouk.youths
Email:oukyouths@yahoo.com
www.oukyouthsfoundation.com

Re: I Did Not Offend Kalu – Gov Orji by oukyouths: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2013
Is our man suffering from amnesia or what? has he forgotten all the mean statements and comments he made about OUK just to get himself re-elected.now he has been re-elected,he is still blaming Orji kalu for his non-performance ,calling him names.Orji has allowed even his cronies to insult and malign Kalu's reputation on pages of newspapers.And here he is saying he has not done anything to Kalu.HE HAD BETTER GO AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS OGA OR ........ORJI KALU WILL EVER REMAIN HIS OGA TILL THE WORLD ENDS.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Never Promised Speed / The Pasting Of Jonathan's Campaign Posters In Abuja. / Referendum - The Only Solution For Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.