Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies (17802 Views)

#HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by NetcontactsNG(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2013
1. THE ‘TRUE LOVE’ APPROACH: ‘If you love me, you will let me.’

2.THE LOGICAL APPROACH: ‘I thought we are going to get married’

3.THE BIG SHOT APPROACH: ‘Girls are standing by in line to date me.You are a lucky person, you know’

4.THE SITUATIONAL APPROACH: ‘Everybody is doing it’. ‘Times have changed’

5.THE THREAT APPROACH: ‘If you don’t, I will date some else’

6.THE PROMISE, PROMISE APPROACH: ‘You will not get pregnant.Even if you do, I promise to care for you.We will get married’

7.THE GUILT APPROACH: ‘I am so tensed up I can’t stand it! You led me on. You can’t stop now. I have got to have it!”

8.THE FLATTERY APPROACH: ‘You have such a gorgeous body that I can hardly control myself!’

9.THE ABNORMAL APPROACH: ‘What is the matter with you?Are you frigid or something?’

10.THE SYMPATHY APPROACH: ‘Nobody but you understands me.Everybody is against me.All i need is you to help me, and everything will be ok’ or ‘You poor little girl. Nobody has loved you as I do. Let me show you real love, right now, at the back seat of this car’

11.THE INTELLECTUAL APPROACH: He is an excellent conversationalist who can wow you with phrases and ideas. Here the guy promotes heavy ‘think’ sessions regarding sex. He doesnt ‘do’ anything at first – just get you in the habit of verbalizing sex.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR?….NOW YOU KNOW…BE SINGLE BUT NOT STUPID.

http://www.netcontacts.com.ng/registration/invitation.php?invitationcode=1392996991

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Na wa for number 10.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by xynerise: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Are these write-ups for Naive girls? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2013
Oh gosh, how time flies. So guys haven't step up their games as far as getting laid is concerned? Seen these all.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Laitesmart(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2013
moreeni: Oh gosh, how time flies. So guys haven't step up their games as far as getting laid is concerned? Seen these all.
all? Seen or heard? Hmmmm! You must be vastly experienced!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
These lines will work on fish-brain girls who don't know what they want, are insecure about themselves and have a poor self-worth and appreciation of their bodies i.e if they do not know how to use their assets

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ok, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11. coolOk, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by TableLeg(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
xynerise: Are these write-ups for Naive girls? undecided
No they are for native girls!

4 Likes

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
They work. I thought they did not before but this year, I see better

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Laitesmart(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44: They work. I thought they did not before but this year, I see better
Just 3 days into the year and u are already a proffesional? Chineke!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Laitesmart:
Just 3 days into the year and u are already a proffesional? Chineke!!!
I swear
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by abiL(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Any girl that falls or have fallen for those lines is a confirmed mumu. A mumu girl ready to taste the forbidden fruit tongue grin. Such mumu-nism should be dispose of in the same manner you use in dealing with your waste bin.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by kalufelix(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
am nat sure a single one does the trick...used 4,7and 8 last week
u stil gotta make moves...hehe
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by kalufelix(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
abiL: Any girl that falls or have fallen for those lines is a confirmed mumu. A mumu girl ready to taste the forbidden fruit tongue grin. Such mumu-nism should be dispose of in the same manner you use in dealing with your waste bin.
na so u go dey brag here afta u go fall 4 the no 1. approach e go do yhu like film...lol

2 Likes

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by DonTim1: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fan of no. 11

@all, even gurls will fall for lesser meaning tales once she digs u. Attraction is d key!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Velounie(f): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Well,ℓ̊ don't (Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡) any sensible gurl Fallin 4 dose lines
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by BabaAlabi: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
The gospel truth is that they all work...I used to think that you have to be patient or spend and spend or take her on numerous dates before I can get some..I did not know that all you need are simple lines like 1-10..Many girls here shouting fish brain and mumu girls have all fallen for one line or the other so guys use your head..Understand the girl well,read her moods,know her character and you will know the line that will be effective...A trial will convince you and confuse her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dats tru, so wat lines hav u used?
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by abiL(f): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
kalufelix: na so u go dey brag here afta u go fall 4 the no 1. approach e go do yhu like film...lol

Now say what now?!

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
abiL: Any girl that falls or have fallen for those lines is a confirmed mumu. A mumu girl ready to taste the forbidden fruit tongue grin. Such mumu-nism should be dispose disposed of in the same manner you use in dealing with your waste bin.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by abiL(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

..|.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by wassade: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Giriwo nko grin grin
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
13. I will give u money
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Laitesmart(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
I swear
Aaaarrgggh!!!!!
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abdul Adam56: 13. I will give u money
Arguably the most effective.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by YoshiMaster: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hey Ladies, I am a millionaire by day and a billionaire at night.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
I am so familiar with 1,2,4,5,9.

My virgin friend who is bent on getting married a virgin told me her bf said if she doesn't have sex before she turns 27\30 her hymen will disappear.

I didn't know when I laughed enter gutter. Lol

4 Likes

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by heed101(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
I don't roll like that.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Laitesmart:
Aaaarrgggh!!!!!
What?
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by zoete(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
undecidedLine 3 and 5 are deffo an turn off. I get laid when I want not when the man wants so I'm the one using this lines grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by DollyParton1(f): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
BabaAlabi: The gospel truth is that they all work...I used to think that you have to be patient or spend and spend or take her on numerous dates before I can get some..I did not know that all you need are simple lines like 1-10..Many girls here shouting fish brain and mumu girls have all fallen for one line or the other so guys use your head..Understand the girl well,read her moods,know her character and you will know the line that will be effective...A trial will convince you and confuse her.

Exactly my thoughts. The fact is that these lines used to work before and they will still continue to work. It all depends on the type of girl u are dealing with and the circumstances surrounding it.

I swear 90% of the so called smart girls will fall for one of these lines, especially number 11.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.