Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome (901 Views)

A True Man Of God/prophet/seer/contact / When Presidents Visit Me, I Get Queried By God -prophet TB Joshua. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Prophet Orah Jerome is the President of JeromeWorld Evangelism and Senior Pastor of Jesus Mission. He is a Word Based Teacher, Healing Minister, Prophet and TV host whose teaching, healing and prophetic ministry reveals the living truths of God's Word with undisputable clarity and proofs.
He hosts several media programs and hold outreaches where many receive and experience the miraculous.Prophet Orah Jerome is the President of JeromeWorld Evangelism and Senior Pastor of Jesus Mission. He is a Word Based Teacher, Healing Minister, Prophet and TV host whose teaching, healing and prophetic ministry reveals the living truths of God's Word with undisputable clarity and proofs.
He hosts several media programs and hold outreaches where many receive and experience the miraculous.
Prophet Orah Jerome is the President of JeromeWorld Evangelism and Senior Pastor of Jesus Mission. He is a Word Based Teacher, Healing Minister, Prophet and TV host whose teaching, healing and prophetic ministry reveals the living truths of God's Word with undisputable clarity and proofs.
He hosts several media programs and hold outreaches where many receive and experience the miraculous.

Re: My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome by advocate666: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2013
His left eye is a few millimetres higher than his right one. Visions?
Re: My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2013
He is THE PROPHET of the moment
Re: My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is this some kind of church advert?
Re: My Man Of God, Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
doubleDx: Is this some kind of church advert?
@DoubleDx do you have problem with that?

(1) (Reply)

"The Perpetual Virginity Of Mary": Did Mary Have Other Children? / GOD, God, God! - Atheists Are Right, So Are The Theists. / Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.