Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Most Nigerians Are Lovers Of Sad News. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Nigerians Are Lovers Of Sad News. (516 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Crocodiles Are Lovers Of Girls / We Are Friends, But She Act As If We Are Lovers. But She Said No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Are Lovers Of Sad News. by acadasol: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2013
It was amazing the result of my findings which I recently carried out on Nairaland. I painstakenly followed several new topics on Nairaland and count the number of viewers of those topics per minute. I amazingly found out that most Nigerians love to view bad news than viewing topics that sounds good. Infact, it is amazing the way those few who view good news topic beef the news character or the OP of the good news or insulting the news character. It is so bad that if a bad (sad) news topic is created now, before you say 'Jack Robbinson', about 1000 viewers would have viewed the sad news and drop their hypocritical comments. This has left me to conclude that most Nigerians love to hear sad news to the extent that we do not believe in neither our leaders nor our country. It is high time we changed our mentallity and expect good of our nation. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Do Guesses Work ? / Which One Of These Police Force Come Close To The Nigeria Police / Abnormal Rainfall In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.