Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland (609 Views)

Another Section Needed / Teens Section Needed On Nairaland! / Marriage Section Needed On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
I ve been on nairaland for morethan a year now and I must really commend everyone (both users and Mods). What I've learnt soo far on NL equals almost ALL that I learnt throughout my 4 yrs in the university.

In this vein, I really recommend that a Finance section be created on this forum to cater and to enlighten us more on everything finance and finance related. Its my field (I studied finance) and therefore I believe the usefulness of such a section cannot be over-emphasized.

I plead with The Master Strategist (seun) and his team of Admins to please give it a thought and consider giving NLanders the Section.

God bless Seun, God bless the Admins, God bless Nlanders, God bless Nigeria!
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by ihedioramma: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
TRUE WORLDS WE NEED IT HERE ON NL .
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
ihedioramma: TRUE WORLDS WE NEED IT HERE ON NL .

God bless you dear.
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
What about the business section? www.nairaland.com/business ? What kind of topics would you like to see in the finance section?
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
God Bless you Mr Seun for asking this question. Topics like Financial Management (micro/macro finance), Any News pertaining to Finance (Perosnal, corporate and public finance), banking and finance, insurance, Capital market, Trade, Investment and innovations, Risk Management, money and money matters, Investment should be listed under Finance and not business (Reason: Finance is the key that enhances Investment and promotes growth), statistics, Loan and Loan issues, Financial Crisis (not limited to Nigeria), Nigeria Credit Policy, Any Issue that concerns Nigerian Finance and Banking System and many more are topics that needs be under Finance Section.

Business Section should be a total different section, Finance section shouldnt be a sub-topic under Business, It should have a separate Section of its own. I know whole lots about finance as it was my major in the varsity.

NOTE: That Nigeria is where it is today is Because of FINANCE and not because of its crude oil. Finance is in summary, the engine of life and therefore should be treated with utmost care.

God Bless you Sir!
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mr Seun, I believe this guy is making sense. We seriously need that Section in this Forum
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
God bless U himkers
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by ihedioramma: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
PLS MR.SEUN DO THAT IT WILL HELP NL'S AND NIGERIANS TO STOP FROM 419 E.T.C . THINK OF THIS WHAT IS SUGER MUM,DADDY E.T.C ? DO U BELIVE THAT IS PERSONAL FINANCE FOR MANY NIGERIANS? WERE A GIRL, BOY OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL THERE SELF AT AGE OF 22 IS HAVING SEX WITH A MAN E.T.C OF 60 E.T.C AND THEY WILL TELL U IS MY LOVE . IF SOME OF NIGERIANS HAVE PERSONAL FINANCE I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE PROBLEM . TELL ME A DAY BABY WHY DO PEOPLE TALK IT AWAY FROM THE MOTHER ? SOME PEOPLE CALL 419 E.T.C FINANCE . cry
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2013
I support d op.
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2013
God bless you greatgod
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
val_dubem: God bless you greatgod

amen and you too.....but, sincerely, we really need it here.
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
its now left for Mr NairaLand (Seun) to decide if or not there will be a FINANCE section. I pray he grants our desires
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by ihedioramma: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
YES WE PRAY SO

1 Like

Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by olaodun: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
On Finance Section I am interested to be one of the contributor especially on the Small and Medium scale enterprises, cooperatives,crowdfunding, Fund for NGOs ,Job creation and poverty alleviation strategies

1 Like

Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Business section should cover this.
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Olaodun, I really appreciate the enthusiasm. Finance section will be a great one here.

@sizzle, finance is a very Big Broad field and making it a sub-topic under business is not the best idea.

Pls Mr Seun, we re still waiting for your decision (we pray its a positive one). God bless you!
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr Seun, pls don't keep us in the dark; convey to us your decision and we'll absorb it. We ve been waiting all this while to hear from you, but 'no show'
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oga Seun, U never reply us oo! We still dey wait U sir!
Re: FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland by valdubem(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Olaodun, hope U re good? Longg tym!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Of Osun Unveiled An Ife Ancestral Monument / You Did This During Your Childhood?? / Where Is Sagamite??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.