Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,223 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

You Can Get Freelance Jobs On Prolance.com.ng . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Get Freelance Jobs On Prolance.com.ng . (759 Views)

Employment Opportunity (freelance JOBS) / Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Freelance Jobs On Prolance.com.ng . by dhoyin: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Whao! shocked This is really interesting and flexible I just placed a bid for a freelance writing job on this prolance website. Am even thinking of maybe posting my business card project on prolance, hopefully I can get someone to do it for me at a cheaper price. This prolance.com.ng is a great innovation that will be of great benefit to many people o.

With the high rate of unemployment in the country and businesses not having enough money to employ people, prolance is something we all should use. According, to the website “Prolance is an online platform to help organizations, and individuals (Clients) that have projects to be done to connect with thousands of independent, reliable, skilled services providers needed to execute their projects. The project is an online startup for Nigerian freelancer to bid for freelance jobs.”

Everyone should try it out; you can make money from your skills and also leverage the growing community to execute your projects at cheaper cost. I find the idea behind the website interesting and can go a long way to help people – www.prolance.com.ng . No dulling, I don like their facebook page sharp sharp – www.facebook.com/prolanceNG who no like better thing, wink.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Still Open @ Orectal Inc.!!! / Advert / Position For IT Administrator, Located In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.