Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Football, A Game Of Distinct Teams - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football, A Game Of Distinct Teams (530 Views)

How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja "Bet9ja Booking Codes" / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football, A Game Of Distinct Teams by Meklex(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Honey, leave me make I talk to them,,,,

Ok, football has now eating deep into some people's bloodstream to the extent that it flows in their veins, since secondary school I've always been a loner because during leisure time you see students in group arguing and exchanging blows concerning disagreed topic raised by an opposing student from a particular team.. ''My team is going to win,'' messi has more stamina and speed than C ronaldo,, such words are now common in any football infested gathering, which made me to chip in oneday when the arguement was reaching its climax, ''whats the colour of the ball used, in the match you guys are disscussing'' none where able to provide an answer, I was dissapointed because the vigour and strenght used in disscussing previous games if channeled to a profitable exercise would yield voluminous profits,,
To enjoy football don't attach yourself to a particular team, I heard a repentant football extremist saying, why attach yourself to a team??, just last year, a boy in my area was stabbed,, his offence?? He was chanting victourous song when his team won, so, his attacker wasnt too happy so he decided stabbing him could make him shut the mess up..
Ok, I went on asking my friends the criteria to meet before considering yourself a part of a football team, because I thought the club has to sign you 1st, at a profitable price,, now I ask my fellow nairalanders, whats the criteria for giving yourself unneccessary headache??,..

don't get me wrong, I played football as a kid I just stopped playing recently, but discussing football is another thing oh,, I suggest it should be turn into a sport as well cos the strenght being used up while talking and demonstrating is enough to play better than messi and cronaldo combined..

Note:honey as said above meant my smartphone

(1) (Reply)

Is Keshi A Capable International Manager? / Who's Going To Pose More Danger To The Super Eagles? / KESHI: Bring It On Cote D'ivoire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.