Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up (974 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / The Truth: Why D'banj And Don'jazzy Brokeup (+secret Recording Of Dr Sid Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up by kachy: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
Some of you think the relationship between D'banj and Genevieve Nnaji was a publicity stunt...it wasn't! The sexy stars dated off and on between 2009 and early 2012. D'banj recently opened up to Toolz on the Juice about his relationship with Ms Nnaji and said he doesn't know who dumped who.

"Genevieve was a friend…(but now) I haven’t seen her…I don’t know who dumped who."

I can tell you for free that Genevieve did the dumping. Not necessarily because she wanted to, but because she had no choice. There were just too many women around D'banj. It seemed at a point, a lot of women wanted a piece of the Kokomaster, including a close friend of the actress who allegedly began an affair with D'banj behind her back. Genny decided she'd had enough and ended things in late 2011.

Genevieve and D'banj briefly reconciled in early 2012, but ended things for good after D'banj started flaunting his relationship with Ghanian actress, Nadia Buari.

The relationship which began in late 2009 after the two met at the airport, became public after D'banj granted an exclusive interview to Stella Dimoko Korkus in March 2010, expressing his feelings for Miss Nnaji.

D'banj said:

"We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji.  I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her."

People in the know claim that it wasn't only the other women in D'banj's life that ended their relationship but also because Genny herself was not committed to the relationship. D'banj was said to have been hurt after he heard that Genny had also allegedly dated another popular Nigerian singer.

By Linda Ikeji
Re: Why D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up by zoete(f): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
D'banj j'adore toi but you are to immature for my classy african queen Genny that's why she dumped your sorry ass. She has no time to waste with boys that refuse to grow up.
Re: Why D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Broke Up by babyboy3(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
So Genny saw women around Dbanj and blew a gasket? Wow!!! remember that Dbanj is a superstar and he is going to have loads and loads of female fans!!!!

Do you know how many years Enrique Iglesias has been dating girlfriend Anna Kournikova and girls do throw themselves at Enrique because they find him very attractive but Anna didnt blow a blood vessel!!!

A beg joor make she go sempe man

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shows Off The Men In Her Life... / Photo: See Fight Oooo Omotola Vs Genevieve / Sheifunmi Rumor: Omotola Paid $650,000 To Get Selected For “TIME 100″?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.