Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

U Take Me As I Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Take Me As I Am (659 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Take Me As I Am by Charliemorgano(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
I don't know why some guys lie about their financial status just to woo babes...they create the impression that money is not the problem and when they are overstretched with demands they complain...for me i will tell you my true financial status so don't expect flowers/gifts from me everyday unless she is an emotional merchant
Re: U Take Me As I Am by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Some nigerian men for you, they lie about everything just to get a girl. lies could get a girl but not sustain a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: U Take Me As I Am by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thatz the point... To get the GirlĀ¤
The guy liez, the babe findz out, dem fight... Dem make up..
The gal go 4give the guy later jhooor....
Re: U Take Me As I Am by dmcdad: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Charliemorgano: I don't know why some guys lie about their financial status just to woo babes...they create the impression that money is not the problem and when they are overstretched with demands they complain...for me i will tell you my true financial status so don't expect flowers/gifts from me everyday unless she is an emotional merchant

Gbam!!! That is me for you. I tell you how it is with me, if you ain't okay with it, you board the next available flight to HELL for all I care. That is the last thing I would do. I'd rather be single than lie to have a girl or something.... It's way outta my bag.

(1) (Reply)

Words Women Use / How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? / First Gay Couple To Wed In France Amid Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.