Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Girl With White Pubic Hairs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With White Pubic Hairs (21681 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by DeepSoul(f): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2010
Lol.

<<shakes head and leaves thread>>
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by afechosen(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
I suspect piedria(white piedra).A fungal infectn dats contagious.U shulda askd her why she's white dwn thur?Abi she no dey talk?
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
afechosen:

I suspect piedria(white piedra).A fungal infectn dats contagious.U shulda askd her why she's white dwn thur?Abi she no dey talk?

ogaga! ogaga! ogaga! how many times i call you?

you hear wetin afechosen talk? see why i dey warn you last time
about jumping into any hole you see?  grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
hahahaha am sure she played a nasty 1 on u prob because she knows dat anytin dat wear bra and skirt doesnt xcape ur lng tingy so she gave u 1 ooooooooooooo.uy u no deep am u for deep now make ur tingy glue
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by bykes(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
it is refered to as 'otu ocha. just go ahead and grind the corn
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]I wanted to say '' Who cares. . . .!''- but i wont , my man it's real that so-called deadly disease isn't allowing us to enjoy our life .well , as for me i do select the kind of ladies i RUN things with . i mean , that disease doesn't show in face so i do that with a kind of logic. . . . I bang the right woman in the right bed and the right time. . . .honestly speaking banging without disk is the sweetest but not on all woman. . . .only for the chosen ones . grin

Wearing disk is pretty coool for  self protection. . .  smiley
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga! ogaga! ogaga! how many times i call you?

you hear wetin afechosen talk? see why i dey warn you last time
about jumping into any hole you see?  grin
]No worry too much my man. . . .she's still around somewhere here . wink
George_D:

ogaga!!! you make me lose that fine gall ooooooooo!   grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2010
ogaga, better stick to your disk. listen to what abygul is saying grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by nagoma(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
Extensive monilial vaginitis , caused by the yeast - like fungus  candida, appears as thick, cheesy whitish vulvovaginal discharge causing a chronic itching of the inflamed womanliness. I am pretty sure this is what this gentleman came across. It is not life threatening and may not cause symptoms in men but it will be good for him get reassurance from his Doctor. He will also advise the young lady to get medical assistance.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by omenka(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
guy u fall hand oo! bone all those things. you for plug in ur chaigum madu 4 dat cabic pumte. do you realize what a golden opurtunity uve missed?!!!! i hear say when person pericuse greyish pumte, them fit bcome become as rich as Adenuga!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by lalaboi1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
FUNNIEST THREAD EVER, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, LMFBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by tantan: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
how does she taste please!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by lalaboi1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
tantan:

how does she taste please!
like a whitie does na, she's all white na, grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2010
na wao! see 'enjoyment' see kpeme! shocked
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by sorteds: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2010
if she can get white pubic hair. i wonder how her clitorius would look like. i hope sey dat one no go be blue. lol Again many girls hav that and they shave that off before visit. i have experience that alots. try that, very sweet and you will ask for more.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2010
white hair.dat 1 possible naaaaaaa.and guess e dey sweet well well lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
sorted,
why don't you try and see the girl for yourself. that way you will know the color of her clit - if you survive the encounter!  grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by xcuggsm(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hmm Hmmm Hmmmmmm!!

Girl with white pubic hairs?? Old boy you dont know what you are missing. Ever heard of the rarest lion in the world? Its the white lion.
So if you dont know, you are truly privileged to be the one to service one of the rare species, if not the only white hairs public haired grotto in the world.

I know of a guy who dates older women just for the thrill of seeing some white laced pubic hair which is a major turn on for him. 

So please how do we contact her? Nnamdi will travel from Lagos to Alaska just to meet your girl.

Awaiting your urgent reply!!!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2010
ughhhh! how crude!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by kDB1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! WHAT A THREAD!

WELL IF SHE IS HOT U HAVE MISSED. POOR GIRL SHE MUST HAVE BEEN EMBARSSED.
PLEASE TELL US HOW EXACTLY YOU DNT GET IN AFTER SEEING THE GOODNESS OR BADNESS,

BOYZ TAKE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE RED EYED ABOUT THIS P.U.- NANNY BIZ. YOU MUST SCORE! IF NEED BE GRIT YOUR TEETH, PUT OFF THE LIGHTS WAT EVER IT TAKES.
THIS WILL TEACH US HOW TO BE STRONG AND RUGGED IN LIFE ABOUT OTHER ISSUES.

IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT BEYOUNCE HAD GREY PUBS WILL YOU RUN? DNT THINK SO.

LOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
when you see trouble and run away that is wisdom. not every hole you see is full of enjoyment.

some are just plain trouble-not worth the effort! wink
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Iceugwa(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
Abeg make una no kill me with laughter oh. This story sha no complete. You for enter first them tell us wetin happen. So that we go take you learn
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Iceugwa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
Abeg make una no kill me with laughter oh. This story sha no complete. You for enter first them tell us wetin happen. So that we go take you learn
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by GeorgeD1(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2010
you wan take the man learn? you think say him na guinea pig? grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Sankay: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2010
For real?
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
George_D:

you wan take the man learn? you think say him na guinea pig? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Ivynwa(f): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
@poster

A woman that does not shave regularly and have long pubic hair can sometimes have 2 or 3 strand of gray looking pubic hair (especially close to the focal place opening) from discolouring by urine( that is hairs touched by urea and other substances in the urine while urinating) especially in women who do not know the importance of wiping clean after urinating.

I am not supporting that you sleep with her, she is very young and should be concerned with what to make of her life like a career or vocational trade. Call her and see how you can make her feel better( I am sure, she was hurt but it was good for her,you did not have your way with her) by jokingly saying that what made you change your mind that day she was with you was that your conscience was tugging you after the preaching by your pastor in church the other day. Begin to treat her like you would your sister and advise her like you will advise your sister to be shaving regularly.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by kokoletz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
Really dis is ridiculous why dt area, well going by what some experience pple said dt some girls get older in some part of there body than others, so just believe dt d girl is 22yrs up 82yrs down.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
kokoletz:

Really dis is ridiculous why dt area, well going by what some experience pple said dt some girls get older in some part of there body than others, so just believe dt d girl is 22yrs up 82yrs down.
na wh tell u
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by kokoletz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
@abygul abi na you really tell me wat is ur real age I wnt tell other as u can see no 1 is here wit us.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
kokoletz:

@abygul abi na you really tell me wat is your real age I wnt tell other as u can see no 1 is here wit us.
dnt understand shocked
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by kokoletz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
Babe sorry 4 confusing u. But those young people I've seen wit white hair are either on small part of there head or beard & not covering d entire place nt even dt under or dnt u think dis is beyond d physical.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Abygul(f): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
na d power of GOD U DEY SEE.drop issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / Akwa Ibom Guys Are Just Perfection! / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.