Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

2013 Technology Updates. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2013 Technology Updates. (1401 Views)

Amazing Tech Inventions Of 2013 / Professor Andrew Nok Wins Alexander Humboldt Prize For 2013 / Technology Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 Technology Updates. by Simeoneyituoyo: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
It is a new year, as usual i will this platform and my blog http://simeoneyituoyo..com to update my readers on the latest stories in technology.
Re: 2013 Technology Updates. by sapnigeria: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is a group of experienced SAP consultants with the sole purpose of promoting SAP in Nigeria,
we offer free consulting and career advice to young individuals aspiring to join the SAP team.

For your SAP training we have SAP Certified training partners in nigeria and SAP consultants for
your on-one training,the modules covers ,HR ,MM ,FI ,SD ,PM ,PP , BASIS , SECURITY ,SRM , CRM etc.
The training cost are well affordable and payment convenient.

There are also Prometric centers we can refer you to for your SAP certification exams and
provide you with exam preparation details.

Contact Remmy for all enquires on 08122819717,regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Login To Your Facebook Account When You Forget Your Password / Iphone Backup Password Not Working, How To Restore? / Apple Shares Lose £12bn As Iphone 6 Is Hit By New Fault: Bending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.