Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? (483 Views)

The 16 Most Expensive Substances In The World / What Happens To An Expired Poison? / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? by Aizebioje(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
2012 was filled with lots of activities.
The NDLEA was particularly successful in curbing the outflow nd influx of various banned substances at different locations in the country.
Now my question is,
Where are these drugs taken to? How are they disposed? Who disposes them and how efficient is the method of disposal?
These are some of the questions that comes to mind each time I see or read the news about the varying amount of banned substance seized.
Any contribution by NDLEA officials here would be greatly appreciated.
Re: What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? by greatgod2012(f): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2013
I will like this question/thread to be trashed.

Pathetic!.......my hubby told me sometimes ago about a guy in their place of work, who had an encounter with another guy who is into hard drug business. During d course of their discussion, he asked how and where he usually get to buy d drugs from and how he is not been arrested by d police, and he confided in d guy that he use to get d drugs from NDLEA officers, that they normally sell out d drugs seized from their victims and that it was even a police officer who linked them (d harddrug seller and d NDLEA officer)together.
Isnt this pathetic?
Well, may God heal our land...... Amen.
Re: What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? by k2039: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]NDLEA is an epitome of corruption, too many bad eggs. [/color]
Re: What Happens To Seized Banned Substances? by greatgod2012(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]NDLEA is an epitome of corruption, too many bad eggs. [/color]

bad eggs full everywhere, my brother, may God help us in this our country....... Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Sseun Osewa To Start Paying Nairalander For Story That Make It To Front Page / Zing.im / ACN Reclaims Victory Over Babajide Obanikoro At Appeal Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.