Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? (1142 Views)

When U Attend The Burial Ceremony Of Someone That Owed You Money Before He Died. / If Ure The Guy Wot Wuld U Do...... / Given A Chance To Turn Back The Hands Of Time,hw Wuld U Av Spent Ur Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adufaye(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
u saw sum one beatin ur mum,rushed in2 d house 2 fetch a weapon,and found sum one in bed wit ur wife.....

Whic wuld u attend 2 1st?

1 Like

Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
My mum.
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by jumkoe(f): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
My mum of course
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by sonikstargirl(f): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2013
my mum 1st
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Lucario007(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2013
i would gun down the person beatin my mum first with my 9mm, before stabbing the guy with my wife undecided

Please remind me why this is in the joke section? Where is the Joke?
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adufaye(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2013
Lucario007: i would gun down the person beatin my mum first with my 9mm, before stabbing the guy with my wife undecided

Please remind me why this is in the joke section? Where is the Joke?
sori wer shuld it b ?
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adeemman: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2013
I go first kill d mad peson wit my mum b4 turnin 2 d@ slot
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
C qstn! I'd definitely kill the person beating my Mom first before looking at that slut of a wife.
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks goodness,i've found a thread which is a little bit lively.
You guys wey dey talk sey u go first attend 2 ur mum,assuming after attending 2 ur mum,u went into d bedroom and u found out dat ur wife and the guy has disappeared?
#SHOOH#.
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
You guys wey dey talk sey u go first attend 2 ur mum,assuming after attending 2 ur mum,u went into d bedroom and u found out dat ur wife and the guy has disappeared?
#SHOOH#.
I couldn't care less about a cheating wife. Everything in me would go for saving my Mom before I'd have time to deal with that wife of mine if ever she returns to the house again.
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adufaye(m): 5:54am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
#SHOOH#.
who care? Wife full town
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adufaye(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2013
Vanneni: I couldn't care less about a cheating wife. Everything in me would go for saving my Mom before I'd have time to deal with that wife of mine if ever she returns to the house again.
male/fmale,?
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Adufaye: male/fmale,?
It's right beside my username.
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Adufaye(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Vanneni: It's right beside my username.
lol tanx
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Adufaye: lol tanx
You're not welcome!
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by waleadex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ok ok here is my answer. Since my mum is dead and my dad was the one who trained Samuel Peter,I sure know he would beat the person at last. So I would attend to my wife first o.......
grin
Re: Which Wuld U Attend To 1st? by Lagusta(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wife plenty yakata for street...

But my mother, she's one in a million!!!

RIP maami!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Satisfy A Lady... / If This Happens To You What Will U Do? / Kwaata And Ubom...part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.