Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Is Fashola Fixing Urban Road At The Expense Of Rural Roads? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Fashola Fixing Urban Road At The Expense Of Rural Roads? (468 Views)

Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Court Marriage At The Expense Of Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Fashola Fixing Urban Road At The Expense Of Rural Roads? by djsmoothy: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hello guys just like to ask a question when i went to nigeria for holiday i discovered that fashola is busy fixing and upgrading urban area
and neglected the rural area of lagos a typical example is ejigbo road where we have NNPC oil deport and this is where the tanks ply more than
any other road in lagos, Isheri Road Also Ayobo road linking to Ogun State have been neglected Mr fashola am calling on you to please help the people in these area
by giving them good roads, to decongest the city i think people need to have good road in the rural area. I call on Mr Fashola please invest more on road construction
and maintenance may God help you.

(1) (Reply)

"... And This Made Front Page?" / Nigeria Deployed 900soldiers To Mali / When Last Did You Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.