Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) (1800 Views)

Guys, Pray You Don't Fall In Love With This Kind Of Girl / How To Get A Girl Fall In Love With You / How To Make A Married Woman Fall In Love With You...facts And Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Akpors had been promoted to primary 5
and the teacher Miss Erimma was going round asking the pupils addition questions.
She got to the first boy and asked "40 + 6?" the boy replied " forty six" "good" teacher replied and moved on
"yes you, " 50+4" and the pupil replied "madam fifty four ".....again good the teacher remarked
The teacher went round and round and round till she got to the last seat occupied the boy himself AKPORS

the teacher asked "yes you, Akpors, 60 + 10 ?"

Akpors stood up and stammered " Ma-ma-ma Madam, its SIXTY TEN" grin

The teacher miscarried her 8 months old pregnancy instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin

Akpors was dismissed from the school that day embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by dopeJemi: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bunmioguns(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
grin grin grin God don catch Akpos, dt boy dey too troublesome, am really happy dt he won't be resuming bak on Monday.. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

beside BIN

PrettiEbony na my Wife, if u near am, u go know sey ACID na real embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
bunmioguns: grin grin grin God don catch Akpos, dt boy dey too troublesome, am really happy dt he won't be resuming bak on Monday.. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

beside BIN

PrettiEbony na my Wife, if u near am, u go know sey ACID na real :-
[ embarassed

bunmi are u sure pretti na ya wife?...........................................................................she just left my room embarassed embarassed

acid?.. shocked shocked shocked shocked * phoning BOKO HARAM* angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by k2039: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Haba, he was correct na, that was the convection all the other answered followed na, Akpors is very brilliant and logical, it takes brain to figure out the convection for the answer. gringringringringringringringrin
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
k2039: Haba, he was correct na, that was the convection all the other answered followed na, Akpors is very brilliant and logical, it takes brain to figure out the convection for the answer. gringringringringringringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he has filed a suit at the supreme court to challenge his dismissal from the school......will he win the case? grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bunmioguns(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Me sef dey go visit dt baba for village, u go see, if u knw leave my PrettiEbony, i swear u sef go contact magun embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by k2039: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
bin gbagbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he has filed a suit at the supreme court to challenge his dismissal from the school......will he win the case? grin
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
bunmioguns: Me sef dey go visit dt[b] baba [/b]for village, u go see, if u knw leave my PrettiEbony, i swear u sef go contact magun embarassed

ah ah..bunmi but we are only joking now?...it has not come to that now.......abeg you can have her embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bunmioguns(m): 1:36am On Jan 04, 2013
bin gbagbo:

ah ah..bunmi but we are only joking now?...it has not come to that now.......abeg you can have her embarassed

*receives d Two thousand naira from him* God save u sey u bring dis money on time..i wan go report u for police station be dt. . . . .eem, since u don pay nw.....if i see u near my Pretti again, u go see wetin i go do for you. . .go nd sin no more cool cool
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2013
bunmioguns:

*receives d Two thousand naira from him* God save u sey u bring dis money on time..i wan go report u for police station be dt. . . . .eem, since u don pay nw.....if i see u near my Pretti again, u go see wetin i go do for you. . .go nd sin no more cool cool

thank you sah embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2013
bin gbagbo:

thank you sah embarassed
bin,wetin dey do u,se u no knw se bunmi wan jam u ni,sebi u b d first person 2 date prettiebony,abi u dey fear bunmi-he can't do anytin,jst go get ur girl.
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by searay(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2013
So Prettyebony dey rock things with Bin Gbagbo. I been dey eye this girl since. Bin gba... "Akama ngwan awo akama ekpo isun". Look for the meaning.
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2013
searay: So Prettyebony dey rock things with Bin Gbagbo. I been dey eye this girl since. Bin gba... "Akama ngwan awo akama ekpo isun". Look for the meaning.

are u threatening ME embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2013
bin gbagbo:

no mind bin,make u yab am,no 1 fil tak ur girl,abi u dey fear ni?!
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
no mind bin,make u yab am,no 1 fil tak ur girl,abi u dey fear ni?!

thank you sah embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by searay(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
bin gbagbo:

Not a threat but park well ooooooo, else...
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2013
searay:
Not a threat but park well ooooooo, else...

shocked shocked madness?? embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by larride(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2013
My own prettiebony or which one? Hmm BG, I never die nau before una begin dey share my property. Bunmi, take note.
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
larride: My own prettiebony or which one? Hmm BG, I never die nau before una begin dey share my property. Bunmi, take note.
Swthrt! Don't mind those guys, they r wasting their tym... And as for you Bunmioguns, stay clear of me!!! angry angry You called me an ex wife jst because u were given dat chicken change as a yoke poster of d year.
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by larride(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
PretiEbony: Swthrt! Don't mind those guys, they r wasting their tym... And as for you Bunmioguns, stay clear of me!!! angry angry You called me an ex wife jst because u were given dat chicken change as a yoke poster of d year.

No mind them jare sweetheart. While mom's prayers keeps you going, Your thoughts keeps me moving. Muah kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
PretiEbony: Swthrt! Don't mind those guys, they r wasting their tym... And as for you Bunmioguns, stay clear of me!!! angry angry You called me an ex wife jst because u were given dat chicken change as a yoke poster of d year.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

larride:

No mind them jare sweetheart. While mom's prayers keeps you going, Your thoughts keeps me moving. Muah kiss

faints cry
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by larride(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
bin gbagbo:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

faints cry

Fart thrice in his mouth
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bingbagbo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
larride:

Fart thrice in his mouth

* holds his balls and breaks them* we will see how u will satisfy that chick
angry angry
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bunmioguns(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2013

grin grin abeg i no collect any moiney ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by larride(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jesus
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by bunmioguns(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
larride: Jesus

halleluya
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by toluleke(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Wat you cracked up there are those jokes or been paramountly silly.u killed my spirit wit that boring joke.who is prettiebony?cos d name sound as silly as d joke
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2013
@searay, this your signature is really funny... How many times have you been banned?.?? I Guess 15 to 20 times grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by searay(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

* holds his balls and breaks them* we will see how u will satisfy that chick
angry angry
Let's burry our hatchet 4 once, I'm with you on this
PretiEbony: @searay, this your signature is really funny... How many times have you been banned?.?? I Guess 15 to 20 times grin grin
10 times in December,2012. Sometimes Sexkillz will banned me just for viewing a thread. It's like I was on Auto-ban
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by MRAKPORS(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2013
pretyebony am i invited? kiss
Re: I Am In Love With Prettiebony (CONFESSION) by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2013
toluleke: Wat you cracked up there are those jokes or been paramountly silly.u killed my spirit wit that boring joke.who is prettiebony?cos d name sound as silly as d joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

During My Shool Days I Observed That: / BBA Winner Dilish And Edo State Governor Weds Secretly / The Face You Make When Someone Eat The Food You Were Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.