Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready (12001 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by sly22: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2008
Lol. No wonder Ujujoan post lots of rubbish about guy. Uju, pele o. But check it, who will marry a nasty girl like you? angry The dude bailed out without spending his money to acquire problem. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2008
well be patient if you love him, afterall 2years is still not good enough for some people to make up thier minds!! grin

but dont wait till thy kingdom come
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by spikedcylinder: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2008
Ujujoan:

Thats right spike, that happened like ages ago and I took all the advise . . I walked. Of course he got scared and jittery over the idea of being stuck for life with one girl. He wanted to excplore other options which he couldnt do while he was with me because if I find out, he's dying and so is the bitch girl. cheesy

Anyway, like I said, its history now, I've moved on, I've learnt my lesson, I've grown wiser wink i wonder why they resurrected this therad

Of course he came back to apologize after like 2mths but he got the shocker of his life, the girls no longer single cheesy

Good for you?! Good riddance eh? smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2008
sly22:

Lol. No wonder Ujujoan post lots of rubbish about guy. Uju, pele o. But check it, who will marry a nasty girl like you? angry The dude bailed out without spending his money to acquire problem. cheesy

Yea you may be right . . I am nasty!! But its keeps people on their toes around me. He probably panicked cos he knew he might be stuck with a girl who's not going to take trash from him and he bailed out like a coward that he is. cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Good for you?! Good riddance eh? smiley

Word!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Templa(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2008

[size=19pt]end of thread[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Desiree1(f): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2008
@ Templa

U n this ur emoticons lol
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
@adeboo

gave him ur body

HUSSY

Thats why i say, when u are dating a guy, aqt least withhold something - don't give up everything so u give him something to look forward to.

IGNORAMUS
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by omega25red(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
Thank God that he told you early before you jumped the broom.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by CGKing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
Well i have seen this happen before. The lady was terribly frustrating, insultive, disrepectful and insubmissive.
And this went on for 2 years. shocked and she didnt even try to pretend until wedding day!!!

Anyway, this may not be your case o, but you can learn from stories like this. Maybe you MAY need to review your
own attitude. Pls I dont mean CHANGE, just rethink and this does not mean you have a bad one.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by denny4ril: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
different strokes for different folks
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by ritaNL: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
Uju if this is the same guy you've bin doing all these for https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-324085.0.html , all i can say is may devil punish him,if i ask God to punish him he might ask for forgiveness but na devil go punish am !!! angry angry angry .

My only prayer for you is for God to provide you anoda guy,who will love and respect you completely.That guy is Ewu.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by german007(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
Il be straight forward.

Ujuan. YOUR MAN HAS SIMPLY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE, HE'S F(((NG SOMEONE ELSE AND WANTS TO BE WITH THAT PERSON.

HE'S JUST BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU.

BUT BELEIVE ME, HE'L REALISE SOONER OR LATER THAT HE'S MADE A BIG MISTAKE. BUT BY THEN, MAYBE IT'L BE TOO LATE.

YOU'L PROBABLY HAVE MOVED ON TO A HAPPIER LIFE.

BUT BE WARNED, WHEN HE DOES EVENTUALLY COME BACK. DCONT LET HIM GET YOU CONFUSED AND RUIN YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP.

Regards
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 26, 2009
"hugs uju" Girl I say seat him down and talk to him about how you feel, if he is still insisting on draging his feet then you have to leave, he will only resent you more if you decide to cling on. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2009
rita@NL:

Uju if this is the same guy you've bin doing all these for https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-324085.0.html , all i can say is make devil punish if,if i ask God to punish him he might ask for forgiveness but na devil go punish am !!! angry angry angry .

My only prayer for you is for God to provide you anoda guy,who will love and respect you completely.That guy is Ewu.
Girl this shows that you can practically die for these guys but they will still treat you like trash angry Karma is a bitch though.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by TheMadame(f): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bump!
So this is why this OP hates Yorubas?
The boy shinned the congo for two whole years?
He desrves an award.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by WAM1(f): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmm- wondering why I'm just reading this. Lesson in every story- got to love Nairaland <3
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by TheMadame(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
WAM?:
Hmm- wondering why I'm just reading this. Lesson in every story- got to love Nairaland <3

because if you go to the family section nowadays the OP is now a rabid tribalist with a sickening hatred for all Yoruba people -both male and female.
Why should the whole Oodua nation suffer for the sin(s) of one Yoruba man who dumped the OP for his personal reasons.
Lots of the tribalists with hate filled posts are doing such for selfish/personal reasons.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Dantedasz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
There is a slim,slim line between love and tribalism.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
@themadame, kudos to you for unearthing this thread. Lol, things are so much clearer now.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by TheMadame(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^
No problem, she needed to be exposed for the fraud she is.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Kirinwa: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Has he done intimacy with you?Well you can still repackage and rebrand yourself for another man.It's over baby girl.Moveon.You're. Lucky he told you on time not after 7 years.

Wait o do you intend we go beg him for you?
Hmm.

Ujujoan: Dear Nairalanders, I really dont intend to burden you with this, but I really need your help!

I've been dating this guy for 2yr now and we were talking 'wedluck'. All of a sudden, he says its not working out and that he's not ready. Am really devastated because I love him sooo much and I've built my world around him.

I guess its obvious he's getting cold feets. Waht should I do? Stick around and hope he comes around, or kiss and say goodbye!! sad
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Kirinwa: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
sly22: Lol. No wonder Ujujoan post lots of rubbish about guy. Uju, pele o. But check it, who will marry a nasty girl like you? angry The dude bailed out without spending his money to acquire problem. cheesy

Seriously? shocked grin

Truth is some girls are just good as friends not wife.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Kirinwa: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oga sexkillz go ban that girl that reopened that thread.Didn't know it was old thread.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by hal9000: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
@OP, the pic on your profile TOTALLY disagrees with this thread. Whatever happned to ''Dont tell people your problems...''?? Tired of being an island? smiley

Well, u've received enough advice already; aint got nothing to add.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ujujoan: yea I guess movin on is easier sd than done

how far,are you guys still together@
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by jennylove7575(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op u need to tell us more about urself so that we can give you the appropriate advise... Your story is vague... Because for every behaviour there must be a trigger or reasons..
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Youngpo413: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
almondjoy: Uju baby!

Please there is a thread next door about a lady in her 30's with PID and unmarried.  The relationship with her boyfriend packed up partly because she is in her 30s and she cannot get pregnant probably as a result of her "chronic PID". 

Please go and read that thread so you can realize that you should not waste your time with guys who are not ready to marry you after sleeping with you for over 2 years.

Please protect your organs from infection by limiting all unserious relationships. Please look for guys who are serious I beg you. Love is not everything. I would take a responsible man anyday--you can't help but fall in love with such a man down the road in your marriage, while your friends are still[b] dating [/b] their numerous loved ones! kiss You would have had all your kids and they will still be "dating"!

Goodluck!

hmmmm,this is serious
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
sly22: Lol. No wonder Ujujoan post lots of rubbish about guy. Uju, pele o. But check it, who will marry a nasty girl like you? angry The dude bailed out without spending his money to acquire problem. cheesy

abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready by Youngpo413: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
TheMadame: ^^
No problem, she needed to be exposed for the fraud she is.

na wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) / Guys And Sugar Mummies. / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.