Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85565 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by mayzee: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
rev.elvis:
u must b jobless 2 av watched all dis movies

Na wa o. See beef, I never watch up to a quarter of what some people have watched and I am tagged jobless.
Besides u wey get job what are you looking for on this thread, and how u reach page 17.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ayena: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls answer o. coz i don watch pass am o. pls, keep ur comments, u saw d title b4 u post ur comment. next time u ignore.
mayzee:

Na wa o. See beef, I never watch up to a quarter of what some people have watched and I am tagged jobless.
Besides u wey get job what are you looking for on this thread, and how u reach page 17.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Diamaten(f): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2013
The real housewives of Atlanta
LOVE AND HIPHOP NYC /ATLANTA
BASKETBALL WIVES L.A/ MIAMI
MOBWIVES

LOOOL...all join now lol grin grin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Diamaten: The real housewives of Atlanta
LOVE AND HIPHOP NYC /ATLANTA
BASKETBALL WIVES L.A/ MIAMI
MOBWIVES

LOOOL...all join now lol grin grin
Are those movies? Kinda confused here
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by dyabman(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
City Hunter -- Kim na na grin

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tapingil(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=Lady Winona]The greatest Lawyering Series of all times: Boston Legal.....It won so many awards and accolades that no other law based series can compete with it till date. If you haven't watched it, then I leave u with just 2 words, DENNY CRANE

I agree with you completely on boston legal denny and alan were wondaful characters

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Meegadough: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think i need to watch Jumong. If it wasn't good, a lot of people on here wouldn't put it up as one of the best despite not being an English seasonal movie.
I love that movie watched it 4rm 1 to 12
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Damon03(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
dyabman: City Hunter -- Kim na na grin
lol, bear na na or chicken na na
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by vandarsar(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mine:

One Tree Hill
Prison Break
24hrs
Legend of the Seeker
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
vandarsar: Mine:

One Tree Hill
Prison Break
24hrs
Legend of the Seeker
sweet selection
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by SugaryBelle(f): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Merlin

Terranova

prison break
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Diamaten(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2013
prof e.o.o:
Are those movies? Kinda confused here

Nope they arent..they are reality tv shows...was just kidding
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by thelastdon(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
prof e.o.o:
Hw many episodes?

There is no season 5 of PRISON BREAK, only season 4 had 50 episodes and the alaba/chink boys distributed it into two to make a fifth season...lol
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by thelastdon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Meegadough: I love that movie watched it 4rm 1 to 12

Jumong has only eight seasons, the ones you're reffering to as 9-12 are spinoffs from the movie jumong, history of buyeo and Goryeou. Its a visual illustration of the Yuri's Son, generally referred to in Ancient Korea as the God of War. (Kingdom of the Winds...Season 1-4), However, Actor Song II Gook was casted in the movie again
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Diamaten:

Nope they arent..they are reality tv shows...was just kidding
It's ok then. Go check out single ladies,u gona enjoy it.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by osymerga(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2013
1.Prison break
3.Spartacus
4.The unit
5.Stargate atlantis
6.Alias
7.Merlin
8.Legend of the seeker
9.Dark blue
10.Nikita
11.Vampire diaries
12.The walking dead
13.Last templer
14.The mutant
15.Band of brothers(my best war series)
16.Pacific(best war series)
17.Blade series
This is no joblessness bt a hobby,cos am gainfully employed.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Kaynee: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
24 is my best.
For those still in love with Jack Bauer in 24, there is a new film featuring him now. Its called TOUCH. Just bought it yesterday and its interesting so far. I equally bought SUITS and A MAN CALLED GOD because of people's review here. Hope I'll enjoy them for d weekend.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by realsammie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
A MAN CALL GOD. if u have not watch this movie than u re missing. Its my all time Best. Action + suspense.

pls go and watch if u Haven't
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by cfola: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nobody has mentioned KING, the king of SHILOH ( silas ) and david sheperd. A very wonderful and interesting series. Its fashioned along the biblical story of king saul, his son Jonathan and David the sheperd boy.

Its a must watch.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
realsammie: A MAN CALL GOD. if u have not watch this movie than u re missing. Its my all time Best. Action + suspense.
I'm currently watching the first episode courtesy recommendations from this thread. I hope it's worth my time.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by realsammie(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm currently watching the first episode courtesy recommendations from this thread. I hope it's worth my time.
Guy. u will enjoy it to the end. i just finish season 2 last nite. i tell Its worth it.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Kslib: 24

I love Military movie or presidency politricks movie!!!

24,the BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!.......i shun critics.... !!!

My No 2 is PrisonBreak.....ok;

Homeland;
Game of the Throne;
Commander-in-Chief;
hmmm,The OC(californiaaaa);

and many more.....still watching-out!!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
THE BIG BANG THEORY
THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT
GLEE
STRIKE BACK
FRINGE
GOSSIP GIRLS
GAME OF THE THRONES
24, 24, 24, 24....
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2013
Bolushalom: 24
EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS
THE BIG BANG THEORY
THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT
GLEE
STRIKE BACK
FRINGE
GOSSIP GIRLS
GAME OF THE THRONES
24, 24, 24, 24....
yeah, make it or break it....Austin tucker ma favorite....

Gossip girls......Chuck bass ma Fav

Hmm...BigBang theory,Fringe...IDK but arrrghh!!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2013
donroxy: yeah, make it or break it....Austin tucker ma favorite....

Gossip girls......Chuck bass ma Fav

Hmm...BigBang theory,Fringe...IDK but arrrghh!!
Why? U dnt like those two? Anyways kaylie Cruz's my favourite in Make it or break it, i 'hate' lauren die.lol....Gossip girls, i like Chuck Bass too, buh i av a soft spot for Serena. I love Bigband theory cos i love 2 hav a good laugh, love sheldon... U seen Worst week?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Diamaten(f): 5:02am On Jan 21, 2013
prof e.o.o:
It's ok then. Go check out single ladies,u gona enjoy it.

Yeah i have....great show...hope they come back for season three
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bolushalom: Why? U dnt like those two? Anyways kaylie Cruz's my favourite in Make it or break it, i 'hate' lauren die.lol....Gossip girls, i like Chuck Bass too, buh i av a soft spot for Serena. I love Bigband theory cos i love 2 hav a good laugh, love sheldon... U seen Worst week?

hmmm...... U re not alone abt ''Lauren''...... And that Kmetko girl,I ist pitied her but later DISLIKE her cuz she is too stuborn to Grasp her future in her Hand despite the opportunities given to her even when d need not be!!!

''Worst Week,Nope...... U ve seen ''Secret Cycle'' ?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ayena: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
still on this trend
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
donroxy:

hmmm...... U re not alone abt ''Lauren''...... And that Kmetko girl,I ist pitied her but later DISLIKE her cuz she is too stuborn to Grasp her future in her Hand despite the opportunities given to her even when d need not be!!!

''Worst Week,Nope...... U ve seen ''Secret Cycle'' ?
i dont like her either..., i understand her boyfriend falling for kaylie, shes too difficult...the new black girl in d latest season, dunno if i like her or not...im nt thru watching it.

I havnt seen Secret cycle but have heard about it...desperately wanna watch SUIT, heard its really interesting
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bolushalom: i dont like her either..., i understand her boyfriend falling for kaylie, shes too difficult...the new black girl in d latest season, dunno if i like her or not...im nt thru watching it.

I havnt seen Secret cycle but have heard about it...desperately wanna watch SUIT, heard its really interesting
U're sure goin 2luv both suits § secret cycle.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Bolushalom: i dont like her either..., i understand her boyfriend falling for kaylie, shes too difficult...the new black girl in d latest season, dunno if i like her or not...im nt thru watching it.

ohh u mean Jordan Randall, she is the most beautiful chick in d movie..she is cool......make it or break it.... ..... There is another ogbanje like Lauren u shall hate!!

I have watched SUIT jare, I don't like it cuz it is subjective!!!

U re gonna like secret cycle sure!!!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2013
donroxy:

ohh u mean Jordan Randall, she is the most beautiful chick in d movie..she is cool......make it or break it.... ..... There is another ogbanje like Lauren u shall hate!!

I have watched SUIT jare, I don't like it cuz it is subjective!!!

U re gonna like secret cycle sure!!!
Yeah, buh she doesnt seem to like Kaylie, and i dnt like people who dont like Kaylie...cheesy B-). And who can be worse than Lauren!!

Uh, u think Suit's subjective... Gotta watch it to draw my own opinion.. U seem to like this secret cycle gan o., now im curious and eager to watch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.