Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85680 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by deepwaters(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
I tend to tilt towards comedy, and not-too-bloody-supernatural, so my all time best will be
Everybody hates Chris,
Ugly Betty,
Heroes
Two and a half men
The mentalist
Btw, does Fresh Prince of Bel-Air count? I so love that series!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by gen2briz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
leki2: I haven't watched Jumong but I would check it out.. I like epic and action movies a lot.

I have watched some really nice series but these are my all time favorites. After 24, the rest can follow any particular order.

1. 24
2. The Unit (this I gave to my camp commandant)
3. Alias
4. Prison break
5. The walking dead
6. Iris
7. Athena
8. Spartacus
9. The Game of Thrones.
These are the ones I can remember.

Most seasonal/series movies will be gripping but these ones had intelligence, valor and some good acting and directing.

I just finished watching The walking Dead and I need a recommendation for another one to keep me busy during leisure hours. Ny taste is very high. Suspense isn't enough for me. So someone do me a favor please. I would check out Jumong but I need more reviews on it.

Go for the followings MISSING,REVENGE,STRIKE BACK,LEVERAGE,TERA NOVA,COMARADE, ROAD NO 1 and if u like politice i strongly recommend PRESIDENT 1 & 2
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Jacob's cross
Legend of the seeker
Merlin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by elcatino: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
1. 24hrs
2. Prison Break
3. Pillars of the Earth
4. Kings
5. Jumong
6. The Seagod
7. Spartacus
8. The Gate
9. Moonlight
10. The V's
N.B. 24 stil remains ma no.1 anyday anytime.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raski04(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
from 24 twitter page sometime last year. Kiefer is busy wit his TOUCH movie
it is torch world
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ayena: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
check out greys anatomy and vampire diaries. u will also love nikita.
leki2: I haven't watched Jumong but I would check it out.. I like epic and action movies a lot.

I have watched some really nice series but these are my all time favorites. After 24, the rest can follow any particular order.

1. 24
3. Alias
4. Prison break
5. The walking dead
6. Iris
7. Athena
8. Spartacus
9. The Game of Thrones.

Most seasonal/series movies will be gripping but these ones had intelligence, valor and some good acting and directing.

I just finished watching The walking Dead and I need a recommendation for another one to keep me busy during leisure hours. Ny taste is very high. Suspense isn't enough for me. So someone do me a favor please. I would check out Jumong but I need more reviews on it.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Shifiunited: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
from 24 twitter page,sometime last year. Kiefer is busy wit his TOUCH movie
And when he's through with TOUCH, 24 season 9 will be underway, right?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Aussie(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
If uy have not watched Jumong then you have not watched any series oo. My 4yrs and 2yrs old kids even know the names of the xters and all are watch it as if our life depended on it. I only pray Nollywood will get to the stage the South Koreans are in movies making.
Those waiting for The Events 2, should forget it cos it aint coming. Banned by the US sensors board for revealing too many Intel secrets.

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Aussie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
If uy have not watched Jumong then you have not watched any series oo. My 4yrs and 2yrs old kids even know the names of the xters and we all watch it as if our life depended on it. I only pray Nollywood will get to the stage the South Koreans are in movies making.
Those waiting for The Events 2, should forget it cos it aint coming. Banned by the US sensors board for revealing too many Intel secrets.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by eedreez505: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
24 and now suits.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Henryenya(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
(1)24hrs
(2)Prison break
3 Hawaii O'five
4 Commander in chief
5 The unit
6 Strike back
etc
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raski04(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
gen2briz:

Go for the followings MISSING,REVENGE,STRIKE BACK,LEVERAGE,TERA NOVA,COMARADE, ROAD NO 1 and if u like politice i strongly recommend PRESIDENT 1 & 2
for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I think is 24,iris,anthena those are ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​‎​ best
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by godstino(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
A MAN CALLED GOD
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
CITY HUNTER
JUMONG...
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by chikeorji123(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
hi guys pls what's last season of that jumong?..
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tintingz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
anitank:
You can go and sleep now. It's past your bed time
tongue ok let go and sleep...am waiting for you smiley
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raski04(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Aussie: If uy have not watched Jumong then you have not watched any series oo. My 4yrs and 2yrs old kids even know the names of the xters and all are watch it as if our life depended on it. I only pray Nollywood will get to the stage the South Koreans are in movies making.
you means event season 2 is not coming out
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
Games of throne!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by AGgal(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Prison break. Dis movie had me glued to my chair.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by licensed2k(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Why hasnt anybody mentioned Lost, ur IQ gotta be off the charts b4 u can fully understand it buh dat doesnt take anythin away from its awesomeness.
Prisonbreak, 24, Oz, 4400 and legend of the seeker are off the hook

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
raski04: it is torch world
Touch or Torch? Abt kiefer and his little kid who is gifted wit numbers. . . thats touch na.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by uniquepb(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2013

1. 24
3. Alias
4. Prison break
5. The walking dead
6. Iris
7. Athena
8. Spartacus
9. The Game of Thrones.

go for SUIT, u'll be glad you did!!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Have got many ooo!
V-The Visitors
Desperate Housewives
Kyle XY- *Love struck*
Pretty Little Liars
ONE TREEEEEEE HILL
Merlin
Walking Dead
Smallville and
The Secret Life of the American Teenagers.
I can watch these seasonal movies over and over again!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
I give it to criminal minds and supernatural. Can't pick one.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shifiunited: And when he's through with TOUCH, 24 season 9 will be underway, right?
Probably,barring all obstacles
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Orpelin: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls letz have a close subtitute to 24 which is "techno-science-transno" politically thrilling action movie now cos if season 9 no come out, I no go fit watch any other movie again be that oo.
btw, can anybody suggest good seasonal which is purely AIR FIGHT AND WATER FIGHT Movie. I couldnt see much of air-strike display on Strike back movie.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mine r... Grey's Anatomy, (rated most by me)
Dr. House.
Jumong.
Dark angel..partly....
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by UnimkeAk(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Big b ang theory
Smallville
Lost
Prison break
Human target
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tonneth(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
24,Walking dead,Merlin,legend of d seeker,Nikita,Being human,strick back,Chase,prison brk,persons unknown etc.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by PuffyT1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
prison break any day any time...the plotting waz so so on point....n the suspense in that flick was uhmmm....lemme jus rest my case dere.

for 24hr...the film waz too lengthy for my liking...i later fell out of luv for the movie after the 6th season...Mr jack bauer rocks tho
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Do not begin to hope, guys. 24 ends at Season 8.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Criminal minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.