Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u (22336 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dhoom 3 is released today, Friday, December 20, 2013. The hype and the anticipation for the latest Dhoom franchise have been rising since the news of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif being part of it broke.

The action-thriller is set for a record-breaking opening day, if not less. Multiplexes have opened to houseful in India, and most of the prime weekend shows are already sold out. Single screens have already been sold out at most regions. For Dhoom 3 , the added advantage is the multiplex revenue. Hence, it might register a record-breaking opening.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
SUBTITLED VERSION OF DHOOM 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN LOCAL STORES NATIONWIDE

I HAIL ALABA BOYS !!!
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
It's gonna be HNY (Happy New Year) for Shah Ruh Khan in 2014!!

king khan would be back this year with a movie titled Happy New Year, starring: Shah Ruh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood & Deepika Padukone as the leading actress.

SRK once again on twitter, exhibits his marketing strategy by sending an autographed movie poster to his fans worldwide.

Luckily he sent one to me too via his twitter handle @iamsrk.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2014

king khan would be back this year with a movie titled Happy New Year, starring: Shah Ruh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood & Deepika Padukone as the leading actress.

SRK once again on twitter, exhibits his marketing strategy by sending an autographed movie poster to his fans worldwide.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
BOLLYWOOD NIGERIA
- COMING SOON -

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by horlah005: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please, I need a website to download Bollywood movie with subtitle on bb.....

Thanks in anticipation !
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by enomakos(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
BeingAkorede: WHO IS THE KING?
king shah rukh khan
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bollywood, over the years, has not just entertained
the Indian audiences, but has also garnered a lot of
love and support from the world audience and has
carved it’s niche because of it’s stories and music.

Farah Khan posted: “Send me a Tweet with @HNY
& #HNYTrailer and I will personally send you the
trailer of #HappyNewYear.”

Shah Rukh Khan posted: “Dil Churane Aa rahe hain
#Indiawaale… Tweet with @HNY & #HNYTrailer and
I will personally send you the trailer of #HappyNewYear.”

For the first time an Indian film will send its trailer
via WhatsApp to the users of the application. You
just need to give a missed call or drop in a WhatsApp message at +91 9819020202 to get the Happy New Year Trailer on your mobile. If this is not enough then, the restriction by WhatsApp on a broadcast message has specially been removed for this campaign.

http://businessofcinema.com/bollywood_news/watch-exciting-new-promo-shah-rukh-khans-happy-new-year/165425
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Trailer be unveiled tomorrow. Checkout the Motion
Poster Here:

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Ajay Devgan is Back with Singham 2 !

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Singham 2

Flying cars, corrupt politicians, a lecherous god-man
and an upright policeman: put these ingredients
together and the combination would be the crux of
a thousand films. So ‘ Singham Returns’ could very
well have been renamed 80s Formula Returns and
meant exactly the same thing.

Beefed up policeman Bajirao Singham ( Ajay Devgn)
carries his anger forward from the last episode, to
new enemies. He has theoretically moved to Mumbai, though in different scenes he is also in Goa and other small towns. But he carries his frown with him wherever he goes. It’s hard to tell when he’s happy, angry, sad or feeling romantic as he scowls at the annoying god-man ( Amol Gupte ), at the irritating politician ( Zakir Hussain ), at the preachy mentor ( Anupam Kher ) and the maybe-
love-maybe-not love of his life Avani ( Kareena Kapoor) .

http://businessofcinema.com/bollywood_news/film-review-singham-returns-roars-louder-lacks-bite/166192
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Namastey Dosto!

wow!
Guys, I have been announced a winner on the Dus Numberi show on Cool FM 96.9 Lagos

So excited !

I have won the Harzoyka voucher, so..
i intend having lunch with a Bollywood fan, anyone from here.

Who would like to have lunch with me?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
“Dus Numberi” have come up with a unique and a first of its kind of music show in Nigeria on air on a renowned radio station of Lagos - Cool FM 96.9
The relationship of the Nigerian audience with Indian
movies and music dates back in time and Lagos, with its
cosmopolitan culture and diverse inhabitants is now ready to accept the renaissance in the music industry.

Through “Dus Numberi” we will initiate this revolution with its following unique features:
“Dus Numberi” is an Indian fusion music show that will
feature catchy and peppy Indian music targeting both the Nigerian and expat audiences.
The show is on air on COOL FM (frequency 96.9) during
morning prime time slot on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The duration of the show will be of 30 minutes
It is structured as interactive live entertainment and
musical show which involves active participation of
listeners who can win huge giveaways as Cash or gift
vouchers. Biweekly online quiz and contests will be on our Facebook and Twitter accounts with bumper prizes in cash or kind will also be one of the elements of the show.

Like the Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/dnmusic.nigeria
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Francheezy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Love interesting bollywood movies cheesy
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by donstevico(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2014
hmmm.agneepath is the best
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by cao(f): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just finished watching Bang Bang! about 30 minutes ago at the cinema. Since it's a remake of Knight & Day, they lifted some dialogue from it, but I'll say the Bollywood version is prettier and Roshan was paying proper fan service with the topless scenes (not complaining). Of course, the Indians don't play with their OTT action scenes.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by herinolah(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
I love koi mil gaya,kuchi kuchi hotai,kaho napriya in short I love most indian movies
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
The count down has begun...

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by toluxe0075: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
I got to see haider!!! I must say, it's one of the best bollywood movie I've seen in years

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Happy New Year: Trending

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
toluxe0075:
I got to see haider!!! I must say, it's one of the best bollywood movie I've seen in years

yeah! that's it. Bollywood has so much to offer buddie.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
For a film like Happy New Year , you don’t really need reasons. If you want a spectacular and bollywood-this Diwali, Happy New Year is the right choice.

From a spectacular trailer, innovative promotional strategies to a SLAM Tour, Shahrukh Khan has done everything in his might to make sure Happy New Year becomes the biggest release of the year. So that’s reason enough to check out this extravaganza but still we will still give you reasons if you even have an iota of doubt.

1. First and foremost, Shah Rukh Khan is back after a year which is a reason enough to watch a film. It’s that time of the year when the way he looks at a maiden makes girls go gaga over him. It’s that time of the year when romance is at its peak and how we wait for that time of the year.

2. Shah Rukh is back in his hottest avatar ever. with more packs than before. If you care to count, it is 8 and not 10. At 48, this man has done something which many take months to achieve. He may not be the fittest man but he knows when to look the fittest.

To read more, click:
http://businessofcinema.com/bollywood_news/happy-new-year-8-reasons-watch-film/178554

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2014
One of the biggest releases of the year ''Happy New Year'' on one of the biggest holiday of the year Diwali. Film has huge pre release buzz and it is expected to shatter few records in first three day itself. Though like most of the SRK starrers, haters are busy spreading
rumors about the film but that doe snot matter as box office hurricane is coming.

Film opened to tremendous response in Gujarat this morning from small town of Valsad to Ahmedabad. Going by the trend, film will have close to 60% booking by the end of the day. In Rajasthan, 65% tickets sold
yesterday itself. North is picking up and east will be clses to 95% without any doubt.

Mumbai and Pune have also opened to bumper response and it should be close to 90% by Friday morning. As of now it seems that, film should easily clock 33-35 cr (million) nett on opening day and only question remains whether film will cross 38-40 cr nett on day one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again? / Vacancy / Heroes: TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.