Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Siasia-begging You And I? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia-begging You And I? (680 Views)

Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia-begging You And I? by success4(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
I can remember vividly after Under 21, where SiaOne won Silver,larger percentage
of the citizenry were on NFF neck to employ this guy as Chief Coach Super Eagle/Chicken.
It beats me to see this same guy begging people to follow him on twitter? This looks strange.
No be so?

Re: Siasia-begging You And I? by mallorca(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Life Is a Biitch
Re: Siasia-begging You And I? by mallorca(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Only God reigns forever
Re: Siasia-begging You And I? by montelik(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2013
I said it when he was made super eagles head coach. Nigerians fans are very fickle.
Re: Siasia-begging You And I? by divinelove(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2013
Siasia is arrogant n immature, he shot his career dead by nt qualifying for afcon 2012. Keshi is more mature
Re: Siasia-begging You And I? by Napolitano(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Well what about Siasia do I want to follow? Please does anyboody know if Big boss Stephen Keshi is on Twitter?

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Insultive Tweeets Against Nigeria / Nigerians Who Never Played For Nigeria.. / Mourinho Wants Emenalo Out Of Chelsea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.