Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? (6737 Views)

Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / What's The Sweetest Thing In This World? / What's The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2008
one day, a teacher ask his student a question and said, Who will tell me the sweetest thing in this earth?. the first person raise his hand up and answered," SWEET", teacher said no, next person pls, another person said, sugar cain, and the teacher said no, infact all the student have mention all the sweetest things they know on this earth but still didn't get the answer.

One student raised his 2 hands up and said, " teachaer!, teacher!!, teacher!!!, hummmm, i know the answer oh oooo, teacher said, yes, what is the answer?, the boy said, hummmmm, teacher, can i say it out or should i write it on the paper?, teacher said, say it out so that other people will know the answer, the boy still said, hummmmm,,,,,teacher, teacher, if i say it out, are you going to flog me hard or soft?, teacher said, oh, answer it now, i can't flog you, the boy said, teacher, if i said it, will you report it to my parents?,, teacher said no, i won't report it to them,

now i no say, all of una here in nairaland done open una ears wide make una know the answer, well i was amoung the student too, please who will help me talk the answer now? , please am waiting so that i can report back to school by next week.

hummmm, this goldenval self, ur tears done make you dey fail your answers cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2008
oh i think, is honey, Abi na, sugar, no, my friend answer sugar, hummm, this question pass me oh oo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2008
oh i 4 get to tell una, say, i dey lagos now, my lagos number na, 08081007885. my yahoo ID chat is, goldenval2004. na next week, i go go back to ghana oh ooo, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by kenosky: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2008
na humour na! grin wink wetin beta pass a good laff especially wen u dey down
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2008
shoooooooo, well i no sure say na the answer oh oo, until i get more replies from nairaland members. because my teacher no dey gree at times oh ooo. cry cry cry cry cry, cemckay, i dey wait ur reply oh ooo cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2008
i dey wait 4 clemcykul, to tell me his own answer oh oo cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, i dey cry more dey go, as una never know the answers
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2008
cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by MrTurkey(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2008
hey, i know you're waiting for someone to say vagina or somthin, so here it is cool
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by clemcykul(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2008
the answer is condo!/bla bla bla

ur teacher will never refuse this ans grin grin grin grin grin nutter! lol grin
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by success123(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2008
now u have series of answer.
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
hummm, Mr. Turkey, i wonder why you will say it out, should i report to her that the answer is that or what? and you clemcykul , humm, i wonder if i can answer yours too, and you success123, yes i need the answer because am not thinking right again, due to my to my tears, am thinking left left now, cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by ifyalways(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2008
@question,IFYALWAYS'S tongue kiss grin
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2008
hummm ifyalways , is the answer ifyalways ?, well if na the answer, i will be happy cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by Migines(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2008
*looks up to the heavens*
my G0d! Wat has become of humour?
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2008
nobody have given me the answers, make i no fail this jamb test oh oo cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by kronkykay(m): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2008
sorry man! humour was murdered by goldenval
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2008
ohooohahahahahhahaahaha, make una help me oh oo cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by segunpc(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2008
the sweetest thing we ve on earth is"ofio"
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by clemcykul(f): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
golden val i just bought u some brains use it! it will go long 4 ya grin

and stop that crocodile tears!
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2008
Pineapple
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by oluomok(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
why are you all pretending in the the house the real answer is, what the teacher do in the night
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by success123(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2008
because we don't understand what u just said,

pls can u rephrase the answer again.
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by gunpoint(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
@poster
the sweetest tin on earth is martial law/rule
mayb aftr dat is ifysweetest's *&&%^$ jst lik she said ya knw??
tel ya teacher, u cant fail 2 pass!!
angry angry angry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by tytylayor: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
i think its d lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg thing lipsrsealed
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by daychris(f): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
hey tytylayor, na you talk am o
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2008
well, where i go start now, i don't even know where to start to answer UNA now, Abi make i , lacha ubro unu maka na answer unu di very poor. i no no if i speak am well with una ibo language, so you clemcykul, which kind brain you buy for me, shee na dead man own abi na computer own,, hummmm clemcykul, i never know wetin i go tell you, but one day i go compose a joke in your name cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
oluomok, i never know wetin my teacher dey do for nite?, please tell me , so that i go tell am when i reach class, but i know say wetin dem dey do for nite pass na, to sleep while kissing, hummm, that kind thing!

hummmm segunpc, wetin be ofio?, hummm i know no wetin u mean by that oh oooo, you aisha2, dem done answer that but no be the answer ooooo, make una tell SEUN, owner of this website to answer his own too, na his answer i go take ooooo
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by goldenval(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
oh gunpoin, pls, i dey beg you, make you forgive me, your ID done dey make me cry more, where for gunpoint you dey always dey for night?, Alaba, ikeja, Vi. Mile2, Oshodi, abi na where?, wetin be martial law/rule?, pls 4 give me, if i make you vex oooo, my brain no dey good again, na so the thind dey always think left left undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by clemcykul(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2008
wat a dude!
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by Lolabbey: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2008
ok stop sheding cocodile tears,

d sweetest thng is bitter leaf grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? by clemcykul(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2008
blimey!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gta Somalia / G-unit Jokes - Hella Funny / See What Someone Said About White People's Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.