Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed (2439 Views)

I Got My Dream Job On Nairaland Please Help / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by oYaTo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2008
There is a God indeed…,

What would you say to a dream job of a lifetime falling right onto your lap? It happens right? Ok what if you did not even apply for it? That was my experience. I was seated at work (youth service) one day when I got a txt message from my dad asking me to call my much older cousin who worked in a multi-national conglomerate based in the US. I called him up and in short he told me he had fixed up a position for me at the company, and everything was already set but I still had one hurdle to scale…an experienced field engineer was flying in the following week to interview me. He told me all I had to do was to impress the dude and the job was mine and I’ll be off to New York for training. I could hardly believe my ears.

The night before the interview I knelt down and prayed earnestly. “God, this engineer guy was created by you, abi? And since you are making a way for me this guy must not be an obstacle.” I laid down and slept off.

The next morning I was getting ready when a thought dropped in my mind from nowhere. “What is Ohm’s Law? What is it’s definition?” Make no mistake I’m hardly the religious type; I even find it stressing to go to church two Sundays in a row…I prefer inserting one Sunday of rest in between. I did not know where the thought originated from but nevertheless I took it seriously. For the life of me I could hardly remember what Ohm’s law was despite it being the fundamental law in electronics. I quickly sent a txt message to a friend who grad with a 1st class and he gave me the definition.

After the normal tell-me-about-yourself questions the engineer drew some circuits and asked me some basic questions about current and voltage readings in the circuit. The next question hit me by surprise “What is Ohm’s law?” he asked. I smiled inwardly as I coolly gave him the definition. The dude just nodded and then proceeded to tell me about the job.

To God be the glory I’ll be going to New York for a year’s training, all expenses paid, including a house and a car, then I’ll be posted to any site around the world where I’ll start my career as a FIELD ENGINEER!
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by bobbyan(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!! God Almighty is great all the time. He is the Alpha and Omega
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by tutsie(f): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2008
Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss big boy,al d best n abeg move closer to God and stay in his presence.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by ashaby(f): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2008
Indeed there is a God in heaven and only him is worth of all glory. congrats bro!!!
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by chino1(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
Do you that God is a wondrful God indeed.
These r the kind of Testimonies that we shd always
testifyto people.

God really answers prayers.

CONGRATS!!!!!
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Indices: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
God is no man. He has done it for you when you least expected it.That's to show you how much He cares for you and I believe strongly that if you acknowledge Him,He will do more for you. Congratulations.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by stellon: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am hapy 4 u & i thank GOD that u acknowlegded HIM as the source of this job. plz, try and draw closer to HIM.
All the best in your job
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by blemiss(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
OYATO, your testimony is really the BOMB and i was so amazed when you said the white guy asked for the meaning of OHM's LAw. this shows that we should not take the slightest thing for granted and should always listen for the Voice of God, and thank God you took the step to ask ur friend that night and you avoided the HAD I KNOWN CRY.
CONGRATULATIONS and may God continue to shower you with more BLESSINGS.
ALL THE BEST
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
god too much. god na god when dey answer prayers. people dey think say him deaf, but him dey hear us, people think say him blind, but him dey see wetin we job husttlers dey pass through and him go do am for us as him do am for you and other nairalanders. congrates big bouy, nuf respekt to jah rasta farai calacia.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
God too much. God na God when dey answer prayers. People dey think say him deaf, but him dey hear us, people think say him blind, but him dey see wetin we job husttlers dey pass through and him go do am for us as him do am for you and other nairalanders. Congrates big bouy, nuf respekt to Jah Rasta Farai Calacia.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by itodo2: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2008
ma broda, congratz. na ur garri ready soo
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by gumama(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
this the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight
congratulations,remain on top
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by benmakolo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
oyato,God has really done great thing for you.i am more proud of you for your recognition of his miraculous hand in your success.take care and always keep him close and keep flying high.!!!
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 29, 2008
Too good to be true, here's my two cents smiley
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Boslo: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2008
God is great.Titobiloluwa

Pls dont ever forget God.

The lesson to be learnt frm ur testimony are

1) Trust in God always
2) learn to pray and commit everything into God's hands.
3) Do not delay or procrastinate( suposing u av delayed in calling him).
4)Dont take anything for granted.Always take things that comes to ur mind serious as long is not evil.God mit be talking to u.

Congrats.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Ajayiii: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
hi guy, glory be to God for what he has done. first, always learn to say Baba i thank u when u get there, because many people forgets about God when things starts moving on fine for them. but they only remember God when they needed help form him. always learn to thank him. secondly, remember ur parents/uardians that has in one way or the other contributed to ur sucess while u were in school and before u were employed. lastly, dont forget to pay ur tithes. dont rub God. Remember Malachi 3 :10.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Ajayiii: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2008
hi guy, my adice to u is to always learn to say Baba thank u in everything. Secondly remember ur parents/guardians because they have sacrificed alot for u while u were in school. permit me to use someone as a case study for u, there was a guy called Tola, Tola graduated from school in the year 2006, he waited for a year plus at home, and he was later employed in a befitting organisation, he forget about his parents/guardians that has suffered seriously to make sure he becomes something in life. to cut the story short do u believe that God himself will not be happy with this guy? so take good care of them so that even God will be happy with u. learn to give alms, help the needies, and lastly dont forget God, always av time for God.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Flakybaby(f): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2008
Congrats and always give thanks to God Almighty because he is a faithful and a miracle working father smiley. Soon the rest of us seeking for his favour shall also tesify just has you have done, Amen.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by nossycheek(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2008
God is God and He is faithful, I will soon share my own testimony.
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by dominobaby(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
This is really encouraging! Thank God for you!
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by shilling(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2008
This is amazing. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by Caliente(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
[size=13pt]I thank God for you. I thank God for the job you got. I thank God for your cousin who fixed up a position for you. I thank God again for he made it all possible. Now I pray for those struggling alone or not, those that need this kind of miracle. May God help us all in Jesus name![/size]
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by dove24u(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2008
Congrat smiley smiley smiley God is awesome
Re: Got My Dream Job: There Is A God Indeed by okeyz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
hi tayo congrates 2 u meen ,thats really a job of a lifetime,you are really lucky.
do u mind if i ask u some questions?,what area of engineering do you study and the company that is recruiting you what are they into?
i know its none of my business but i just have to ask all the same,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Ticketing And Reservation Officer Needed In Warri / Exxonmobil,eket, Aptitude Test Past Questions / Pls N.landers...who Else Got Or Av Any Idea Of This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.