Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? (1815 Views)

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' / Which Day Of The Week Were You Born And How Significant Is It To You? / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by BootyOnMe: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
My body is Nigerian. . . my soul is PURELY AMERICAN! cool
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by MajeOfficial: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2013
how?
that sounds like something a Nigerian would say LOL
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by BootyOnMe: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Ooooose wan consain you?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by T9ksy(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2013
I was born in No. 10 Downing St, raised in the kremlin and now reside in Ajegunle. grin

1 Like

Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by ektbear: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2013
born in naija (LUTH, actually), raised elsewhere.
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by joeyfire(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: I was born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria. Though I attended secondary school at Enugu (FGCE).
I'm now living in the US.

You attended FGCE? Cool so did I.

I have a similar story, born and raised in Lagos, schooled partly in lagos but finished up in Enugu
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: Born in brazil, raised in uk, schooled in america but now living in Nigeria.. cheesy
This explains why you're kinda weird. This collabo get as e be.
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by seedord247(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2013
afam4eva:
This explains why you're kinda weird. This collabo get as e be.

Hope you are on the right lane sir. undecided
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2013
joeyfire:

You attended FGCE? Cool so did I.

I have a similar story, born and raised in Lagos, schooled partly in lagos but finished up in Enugu

What set were u in?
Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by Biggyd2: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Thank you. I don't watch them idiots because I know they're here for a reason. Ignored in their adopted countries so they come here trying to cause trouble. Fake Nigerians/Africans with an opinion on everything but haven't set foot in Africa. Disgusts me.

Sadly many of these people have never made any effort to contribute their quota in making a change in the country. How many of them have tried to come to Nigeria to challenge the bad leaders? We always hear that "nothing works"! How would it, when they are in their glass houses outside the country and point accusing fingers on others. If we all run away because of a the corrupt few, how will this country ever be great again?

2 Likes

Re: Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
^^^ [size=13pt]The gospel truth.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don't Read If U Dont Have A Heart! / What Are Social Problems In Nigeria / We Buy Neteller and Skrill Always - hiibiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.