Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet (1342 Views)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Police Arraign Pastor Accused Of Raping 12-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by Isodux(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2013
A pastor, Alasco Sobowale, has been accused of raping a 12-year-old girl (name withheld) in Epe, Lagos State. The pastor was said to have allegedly had carnal knowledge of the girl at their home located at 10, Togodo Street, Temu Town. The victim’s aunt, Mrs. Ngozi Anjorin, told Isodux News that the incident occurred on December 15, 2012. She also said that the victim only spoke Igbo Language and had recently arrived Lagos from Imo State. She said the Pastor , who also speaks Igbo, allegedly lured her niece to the toilet around 9.00pm and had sex with her. She only speaks Igbo and only I and the pastor, who is our neighbour, speak Igbo.“On that particular night, my children were in the room watching television but I couldn’t find my niece. I kept on shouting her name but got no answer until i proceeded to...

Continue: http://isodux.com/pastor-accused-of-raping-a-12-year-old-girl-in-pit-toilet

Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by nattymallam: 5:09am On Jan 04, 2013
he should be castrated
lipsrsealed. first day here and 1st to comment. dancing azonto
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by cockyjay: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2013
shocked wow read this earlier. So the rape happened in a pit toilet? grin this randy pastor should be castrated, shot and shot again. Just to be sure he's dead. paedophile
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by ihedioramma: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2013
THINGS DAY HAPPEN NO MAKE EVERY BODY CHANGE HIS BAD LIVING . MY BIBLE TELL ME ANY TIME SOME THING LIKE THIS IS HAPPING THE 2COMING OF SON OF MAN IS AT HAND.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by cockyjay: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2013
ihedioramma: THINGS DAY HAPPEN NO MAKE EVERY BODY CHANGE HIS BAD LIVING . MY BIBLE TELL ME ANY TIME SOME THING LIKE THIS IS HAPPING THE 2COMING OF SON OF MAN IS AT HAND.
stfu paedophiles have been around even before abraham
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by greatgod2012(f): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2013
This is what happens when we so much trust pastors like they are super-humans. Abeg, pastors are human too, with evil instinct/desire, d4, we should thread softly when we are dealing with them and every other person.
As for this young girl now, i doubt if she will want to practice christianity with what she has just experienced.
Hhhhhmmmm, call me an unbeliever, if you like, but i dont indulge any pastor beyond necessary, infact, im more cautions in a matter, when it involves any so-called MOG.
I wish d man(pastor) is properlly and lawfully dealt with, so that, it will serve as detterent to other people in d same shoe with him.
May God help us all.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by ifyalways(f): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2013
All these 2 penny "I must blog by force or fire" stories.

Off to read better blog o jare.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Raping A 12-year-old Girl In Pit Toilet by wolex1ak(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Why Igbo Always Involve In Raping

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Contraception / SHOCKER! 14 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets-photo / 2 Kids Burnt Alive In Jos As Mother Goes After Cheating Lover At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.