Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (24288 Views)

PHOTO: Unemployed Graduate Hawking Soft Drinks At A Motor Park / Unemployed Graduate Commits Suicide Over Failure To Secure A Job / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by oloyedejamiu: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
jammyng: Nice billboard, I'll do a bigger one and put it in banana island.

guy i no feel laugh cos of ur comment.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by BashToks: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
trent9002: This is actually a good idea. The best way to get attention is to make people notice you. Watch out, this guy will definitely get a good job

Read again, he already did!
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by poshpimkiey(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
nyc one. hope he gets a job soon or he goin starve
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
jammyng: Nice billboard, I'll do a bigger one and put it in banana island.
Na real house boy work them go call you for so ready your CV and remember to put say you get PHD from UK so that them fit make you the chief house boy.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Sleek05(f): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
YuzedoII:

C'man shatthafackap will you! You think 1st Class confers automatic privileges or confirms intellectual superiority?! How naïve of you! And you can't even write proper English, you are here advocating.. Odika thunder gbagbuo ya mouth there! angry

Come, r u sick or is smthn rong with ur brain? Did u send ur stupid self 2 fnsh with a 2:2 in schl? Or did I in anyway imply dat I fnshed with a 1:1? How come my post affected u Englishian? Are u sure u took a complete dose of ur drugs dis mornin or u wanna go back dere? Imagine dis anuofia talking nonsense because I gave my opinion abt unemployment. Let me warn u, don't u ever quote me again...wen u see ur yabaleft mates, ure free 2 quote dem but pls don't u ever carry dat ur drippin odoured mouth/fingers/sawdust filled brain anywhere near me. Ode!
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Sleek05(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
dulphines:

So the 2:2 chaps should be thrown into the bush right? Everyone with his or her destiny. Success in life is not a function of degree or grades. Get that clear sis.

I don't know why many of u here choose 2 be myopic in ur thinkin. My post only meant ppl with highly connected parents but with a lesser degree have sure gotn jobs but dis 1:1 guy hasn't...probably cuz he doesn't kno d high n d mighty. Is dat so difficult 2 comprehend? C'mon!
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Sleek05(f): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
fabihill: fool!!!

I know what exactly is wrong with u...'The bandwagon effect'! In a bid 2 comment by force with nuthn 2 say, u chose 2 quote me and also feel among...I'm sure dat foolish act of urs has given u d orgas.m u so desire! Mumu
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Nyaidho(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] i am amazed. He might have been to an irrelevant jobs.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
chineji: Please I would love to know what this guy studied in the university the other day I read an article from yahoo written by a harvard professor and he said if you aren't going to college to study engineering, medicine, law, or accounting you are better off at a trade school instead of wasting thousands of dollars on a degree that is not marketable before we say anything what did this study was it relevant to the UK economy no one goes to school to study trash you must look at your countrys economy before picking a course in the university even though medical doctors are not rich they can never go hungry same with accountants and engineers they are all professionals

Please that does not apply to Nigeria. A lot of law, accounting and Engineering graduates are suffering out there looking for 35K job a month.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by YuzedoII: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sleek05:

Come, r u sick or is smthn rong with ur brain? Did u send ur stupid self 2 fnsh with a 2:2 in schl? Or did I in anyway imply dat I fnshed with a 1:1? How come my post affected u Englishian? Are u sure u took a complete dose of ur drugs dis mornin or u wanna go back dere? Imagine dis anuofia talking nonsense because I gave my opinion abt unemployment. Let me warn u, don't u ever quote me again...wen u see ur yabaleft mates, ure free 2 quote dem but pls don't u ever carry dat ur drippin odoured mouth/fingers/sawdust filled brain anywhere near me. Ode!

undecided
Nne, so wuz yo numba?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by fuckluv(f): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2013
The next current affairs book to be published ll reflect the guy's name- first person to invent billboard CV. Trust nigerians, they ll begin 2 bombard our roads wiv billboard CV's now angry
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 05, 2013
igbsam: And this is the Naija Version of a CV on Billboard. People were saying this is african mentality when they saw this guy doing this. Sebi, we don see oyinbo own now.

I think it's more so the grammar that shot this guy in the foot and not the act itself.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Jibsonified(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2013
vascey: A Nigerian will probably pay tithe with the money.
[size=8pt][/size]

Exactly, no action, im go dey expect miracle job
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by michael32(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
lol..............desperate times calls for desperate measures
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by dulphines: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sleek05:

I don't know why many of u here choose 2 be myopic in ur thinkin. My post only meant ppl with highly connected parents but with a lesser degree have sure gotn jobs but dis 1:1 guy hasn't...probably cuz he doesn't kno d high n d mighty. Is dat so difficult 2 comprehend? C'mon!

One cannot say from you earlier statement that you referred to people with connected parents. It is not a matter of comprehension or logic. Go back and read your comment once more. We aren't quarrelling and no disrespect to you either..
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by Sleek05(f): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
dulphines:

One cannot say from you earlier statement that you referred to people with connected parents. It is not a matter of comprehension or logic. Go back and read your comment once more. We aren't quarrelling and no disrespect to you either..

U know what? I'm under no obligation 2be explicit in explaining myself, I only gave my opinion on d matter since its a public forum. Its left 2u 2 consider d numerous meanings of my ambiguous statement and say maybe she really did not mean it dis way, maybe she meant it dat way and probably ignored it instead of d one-way traffic, immediate irrational and shallow reasoning that I was insultin 2:2 holders if u get my drift. In short, I think if u don't really understand a post due 2 ambiguity, its best 2 ignore it instead of jumpin into an unfavourable conclusion d poster didn't mean!
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by dulphines: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sleek05:

U know what? I'm under no obligation 2be explicit in explaining myself, I only gave my opinion on d matter since its a public forum. Its left 2u 2 consider d numerous meanings of my ambiguous statement and say maybe she really did not mean it dis way, maybe she meant it dat way and probably ignored it instead of d one-way traffic, immediate irrational and shallow reasoning that I was insultin 2:2 holders if u get my drift. In short, I think if u don't really understand a post due 2 ambiguity, its best 2 ignore it instead of jumpin into an unfavourable conclusion d poster didn't mean!

Like i said earlier, no disrespect to you; but i see your guns are loaded. Fire-on as i rest my case.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard by serialeco(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Connecting Dots Resources, what we do is give you a fully customized multi-million naira products website to sell and keep 60% of sales value. It is simple and straight forward. It is your organization and you own the business - so, grow it and grow rich by making a whooping 60% profit on every product you sell. Additionally, you also instantly get 50% of the activation fee of any associate that registers directly under you and 10% of the activation fee of all the associates that join directly under the associates directly under you. Joining/registration is absolutely free, so take action NOW. With this great low investment capital business opportunity, we are optimistic that you will immediately join the CDR team of associates and immediately embark on your journey to financial freedom.

To your success,
-www.connectingdotsresources.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Interview / N-power: Why We Are Carrying Out BVN Validation Of Participants – FG / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.