Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) (4526 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Jonathan Revives 30 Year Old Plan To Build 700 MW Zungeru Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Agricultural development palm plantation (ADAPALM) now Imo palm plantation. The revival started at the beginning Okorocha's administration.

Upgrade of infrastructure at the site

1 Like

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by cockyjay: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by seedord247(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2013
cockyjay: Nice

Whats nice about this?
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2013
All i see here are pictures of the photogenic and effizzy-loving governor and his acolytes POSING FOR THE CAMERA. Nothing concrete to call the revival of Adapalm. God needs to rescue Imo State urgently.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by taharqa: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Good....this is the kind of stuffs i love to hear...
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Onyegecha: All i see here are pictures of the photogenic and effizzy-loving governor and his acolytes POSING FOR THE CAMERA. Nothing concrete to call the revival of Adapalm. God needs to rescue Imo State urgently.
were you hoping to see him rub the palm oil all over his face, cloths and hands b4 you will believe?sweetheart dis is starting of the year its not good to start hating for no reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by ba7man(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
These are the kind of news we should be hearing about in this country. I pray he follows it up and restores the east to its former glory. Enugu with coal, over to you. West with Cocoa plantations, North with Groundnuts....we shuld b thinking outside d "Oil blocks".

1 Like

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP

It is laughable to read junks from deluded praise singers. Agricultural development palm plantation (ADAPALM) now Imo palm plantation and Imo State Transport Company were two profitable parastatals in Imo State. Okorocha sold both of them to his fronts, Roche and Ginikana respectively. One of the silly reasons Okorcha gave for selling ADAPALM is because of its name ADA as in the beetle that gather human or animal feces.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Duru1: @OP

It is laughable to read junks from deluded praise singers. Agricultural development palm plantation (ADAPALM) now Imo palm plantation and Imo State Transport Company were two profitable parastatal in Imo State. Okorocha sold both of them to his fronts, Roche and Ginikana respectively.
and so what? haters on the loose! angry angry angry
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
I wonder how you define hate and haters. If hate means sticking to the truth, so be it. If Gov. Okorocha wants to revive something, let him do so at Avutu poultry and other establishments that have been moribund, not Adapalm that was very operational before he came. We cannot keep swallowing these lies forever. For your info, tell him that every lie has an expiry date. He has managed to keep some people mesmerized with his oratory but it will not last much longer. The only way out is to start working sincerely now for Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
berem: and so what? haters on the loose! angry angry angry

I had rather be a hater than a sucker.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by geeez: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2013
berem: and so what? haters on the loose! angry angry angry

Hate? On top of palm oil? The packaging isn't even appealing. Doesn't look anything better than what Iya Basira can roll out of her production line
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Part of the peace agreement is to not come into success threads trying to be negative because it's someone else's tribe.
This factor will help children achieve their dreams because their parents employed by it will have the resources to invest in their future.
It will give people hope that didn't believe they will every find work.
It will give the community a sense of pride and accomplishment which to me is a greater gift than gold

i don't think the packaging is something to dwell on. You can't ask the bird why it can't fly when it first hatchets from the shell.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by LordNaya: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ MAJEOFFICI.AL YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, KEEP IT UP. FROM THE REHABILITATION AND REJUVINATION OF AVUTU POULTRY, IMO TILES LTD, STANDARD SHOE FACTORY, IMO RICE ETC AND NOW IMO PALM. IMO STATE IS ON THE ROAD TO INDUSTRIALISATION. KUDOS TO GOV ROCHAS OKOROCHA.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigerian praise singers are worse than their corrupt leaders. It does not take a lunatic to discern that Okorocha has done nothing in Imo State. If Okorocha has accomplished a jerk in Imo State, knowing the mindset of his deluded praise singers, this forum would have been overrun with pictures of the alleged accomplishments of the deceitful governor.

Ordinary ribbon-cutting ceremony is substantially magnified with an unbefitting photograph. What would have happened if Okorocha has tarred one major road in Imo State? I visited Owerre the last two years yet the passable roads were the roads put in place during the era of Udenwa and Ohakim. There is no new road constructed in Owerre under Okorocha. Sometimes I wonder if the praise singers remember that some of us are able to count. Okorocha is less than two years in office as governor of Imo State and deluded suckers are bidding to turn him into a magician.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Duru1: Nigerian praise singers are worse than their corrupt leaders. It does not take a lunatic to discern that Okorocha has done nothing in Imo State. If Okorocha has accomplished a jerk in Imo State, knowing the mindset of his deluded praise singers, this forum would have been overrun with pictures of the alleged accomplishments of the deceitful governor.

Ordinary ribbon-cutting ceremony is substantially magnified with an unbefitting photograph. What would have happened if Okorocha has tarred one major road in Imo State? I visited Owerre the last two years yet the passable roads were the roads put in place during the era of Udenwa and Ohakim. There is no new road constructed in Owerre under Okorocha. Sometimes I wonder if the praise singers remember that some of us are able to count. Okorocha is less than two years in office as governor of Imo State and deluded suckers are bidding to turn him into a magician.

When I visited Orlu last year, it was almost turning to a city. The last time I passed orlu it was a roadside town.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

When I visited Orlu last year, it was almost turning to a city. The last time I passed orlu it was a roadside town.

Hype without pictures is delusional
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Rockoil(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ Duru ‎‎​I am not from Imo but ‎‎​I schooled in FUTO. Started in 2003 and finished 2008 so ‎‎​I can say ‎‎​I saw the 3 governors. Don't come here spreading lies and hatred informed stories. Yes Rochas must do more but you don't stay on your computer and judge where you said u visted 2 years ago. Grow up and get a life. ‎‎​Nigeria needs industrial revolution every state need to bring something to the table period.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
Duru1:

Hype without pictures is delusional

I personally stopped to take these pictures. Was actually going to Umudi in Nkwerre LGA. This was June 2012.I believe by now some of the roads should be complete with streetlights.

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Rock_oil: @ Duru ‎‎​I am not from Imo but ‎‎​I schooled in FUTO. Started in 2003 and finished 2008 so ‎‎​I can say ‎‎​I saw the 3 governors. Don't come here spreading lies and hatred informed stories. Yes Rochas must do more but you don't stay on your computer and judge where you said u visted 2 years ago. Grow up and get a life. ‎‎​Nigeria needs industrial revolution every state need to bring something to the table period.

Boy, Owerre is my hometown. If I should go by the time you started at FUTO, it safe to say that my youngest brother had already graduated. You could guess who paid his school fees. I am a resident of Owerre with a business to oversee. Presently, I visit Owerre every year.

I simply demanded the pictures of the so-called wonders performed by Okorocha. Is it too much to ask?
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by geeez: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

I personally stopped to take these pictures. Was actually going to Umudi in Nkwerre LGA. This was June 2012.I believe by now some of the roads should be complete with streetlights.

Just by mere looking at the roads, you can tell they aren't durable because what I can see is the wearing course which means its all done though not well done.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

You are not being truthful to yourself. The first picture in your post just exposed you for what you are-deceit.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Duru1:

You are not being truthful to yourself. The first picture in your post just exposed you for what you are-deceit.

You should have known me by now that I criticize honestly and I side no wrong. The quality of the roads are not commendable and I have hammered it severally on Nairaland but the issue is that he transformed a semi-urban to a city in 2 years. I don't know why Imolites are not ready to snap pictures and show us but I will anytime I visit Imo again.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
geeez:

Just by mere looking at the roads, you can tell they aren't durable because what I can see is the wearing course which means its all done though not well done.

The quality is funny but when its completed and painted white, black and yellow, it will look beautiful for 5 years and the next Governor will face maintenance as usual(Naija style).
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

You should have known me by now that I criticize honestly and I side no wrong. The quality of the roads are not commendable and I have hammered it severally on Nairaland but the issue is that he transformed a semi-urban to a city in 2 years. I don't know why Imolites are not ready to snap pictures and show us but I will anytime I visit Imo again.

You have not done any justice to the magician called Rochas Okorocha with the pictures you posted since you have branded him the best thing God created after the slice of bread. It is nice to read where you wrote “I don't know why Imolites are not ready to snap pictures and show us”. The reason is not farfetched because there is nothing to snap.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Duru1:

You have not done any justice to the magician called Rochas Okorocha with the pictures you posted since you have branded him the best thing God created after the slice of bread. It is nice to read where you wrote “I don't know why Imolites are not ready to snap pictures and show us”. The reason is not farfetched because there is nothing to snap.

You sound bitter to me. Are you Ohakim? The picture I showed is something commendable. Ohakim could not do it neither could Udenwa. As for pictures, I've posted several I snapped in Owerri in other threads here on Nairaland. Google is your friend.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by achi4u(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
i think i love this man's style of governace despite his many unfinished projects.

keep it up Rochyygrin
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by obicentlis: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Onyegecha: I wonder how you define hate and haters. If hate means sticking to the truth, so be it. If Gov. Okorocha wants to revive something, let him do so at Avutu poultry and other establishments that have been moribund, not Adapalm that was very operational before he came. We cannot keep swallowing these lies forever. For your info, tell him that every lie has an expiry date. He has managed to keep some people mesmerized with his oratory but it will not last much longer. The only way out is to start working sincerely now for Imolites.
You are the one telling lies here. Though Rochas is owing me bt am gonna say the truth. He didn't sell Adalpalm, he lease it out for 15years to Roche group from Ireland. The coy will build 305 European standard primary schools in all the INEC electoral ward in Imo state. Stop these lies abt Rochas plz. Get the fact bf speaking . Appreciate gd thing for once. In fd accounts of Imo state, Adalpalms does not remit any kobo since years. It is used to compensate political godfathers. Rochas said NO. Where is the man at fault now? To compensate it to a godfather or lease it out. Which is the best?
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

You sound bitter to me. Are you Ohakim? The picture I showed is something commendable. Ohakim could not do it neither could Udenwa. As for pictures, I've posted several I snapped in Owerri in other threads here on Nairaland. Google is your friend.

Please do not insult my intelligence. Owerre has been in existence before Rochas Okorocha thought of running for any office. Even when he was serving as a butler in Solomon Lar’s office in Jos, Owerre was rocking.

The only thing Rochas Okorocha has accomplished is the ribbon-cutting ceremony of ADAPALM he sold to Roche. It did not take his praise singers time to make it into a life-size portrait and splash it on this forum.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo: but the issue is that he transformed a semi-urban to a city in 2 years.

Is it orlu you're calling a city?
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12:

Is it orlu you're calling a city?
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by obicentlis: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Duru1:

Please do not insult my intelligence. Owerre has been in existence before Rochas Okorocha thought of running for any office. Even when he was serving as a butler in Solomon Lar’s office in Jos, Owerre was rocking.

The only thing Rochas Okorocha has accomplished is the ribbon-cutting ceremony of ADAPALM he sold to Roche. It did not take his praise singers time to make it into a life-size portrait and splash it on this forum.
Haters go kiss high tension cable. IMO MUST BE BETTER!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. / IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi / Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.