Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Questions ... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Questions ... (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions ... by lastmanstandn(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2013
I am new to nairaland and I this section is great.
I have been very conversant with the computer world since 1999 and at a point in time knew how to operate free hosts, upload on cpanel, and copy sources of other webs, edit and paste in the free hosts to have a web page. All these I did for fun back then.

I also learned more about graphic designs which I took serious then and can give myself a C on right now as I have relied on it to make some little living lately aside my salary.

Right now the computer world has become a money making machine and I feel so unhappy seeing myself left behind.

Hence, I plea that someone here provides answers on my questions.
Do I necessarily need to go back to school to become a great webmaster.?
Is it expensive to learn?
Will it require that I quit my current job?
Can I become good in just 6months (I am a speedy learner)
Is web designing complex.

Please help with these questions.
Re: Questions ... by yawatide(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
1) A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush
2) You have 5 fingers for a reason
3) Technically, you don't have to go to a school to learn this trade
4) Despite your speed of learning, becoming a pro in this field takes years (it's not just about what you do but how you do it).

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Special Obama Discount! Get 25% Off Any Web Design Package @ Dadycandoit.com / Static Websites for Small Businesses / Wordpress Sidebars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.