Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (85713 Views)

Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by sarutobie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
I envy that state seriously..I can spend my whole holiday in that library and I won't notice the passing of time..there is hope..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by eaglechild: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
No doubt Akpabio is doing well.
One wonders if it's due to the stiff opposition from the other major tribe.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=3pt]Deleted[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
Akpabio has no choice but to do well with every one eyeing his monthly allocation like a hawk grin
The question is is does his performance match his revenue? So far no one seems to be complaining.....,.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by bongila(f): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
sarutobie: I envy that state seriously..I can spend my whole holiday in that library and I won't notice the passing of time..there is hope..

Is it up and running? That's the question you should ask!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by bongila(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
aribisala0: Akpabio has no choice but to do well with every one eyeing his monthly allocation like a hawk grin
The question is is does his performance match his revenue? So far no one seems to be complaining.....,.

Why would they? Most Akwa Ibomites make so much from being sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by sarutobie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
bongila:

Is it up and running? That's the question you should ask!
No it is down and crawling..what kind of question is that? Some have eyes but they cannot see..
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ocelot2006(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
psychu: I cannot see tollgates, does it mean government built all these roads? no partnerships?

Nope. All those roads were funded solely by the state govt. Akpabio has truly done my great state proud.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Another Hilarious Developments Thread.

A Picture of an Empty Fuqqing Car Lot.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
bongila:

Why would they? Most Akwa Ibomites make so much from being sycophants.
Well if MOST make so much there is no problem...,.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Whoa at the following Pictures..

ight....that will classify as development.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Put all the pictures together in the Opening Post

So readers won't cliq on those opening 2 pics and leave grin
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by bongila(f): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
sarutobie:
No it is down and crawling..what kind of question is that? Some have eyes but they cannot see..

A monument that isn't operational serves what purpose? Oh you all seeing eyes?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Regiblinkz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

To think that both governors are PDP governors, you begin to wonder what the opposition are on about PDP.
you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Really cool pics cool
Oil money when spent well will bring results!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Smooyis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
I was in Uyo exactly a year ago and was stunned at d level of development. The Governor is doing a great job. I hated Lagos when I got here because I spent like a week there and really had a great time, and would love to be there aagain. All d best. Keep it up.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by PHIPEX(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Godswill Akpabio is truly God's will for Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by donmatin(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its a pity dat 2governors(Amaechi and Akpabio)out of the 6south south governors are using der allocation well,d odas wasting ders Eg Uduaghan of delta state.let dus deltans praise singers snap and show us half of what Akpobio has done.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by jmaine: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Godswill Akpabio no dey shout . . You visit his state and his works ministers to your soul grin. . .

P:S . . . .The only downside I see in him is the brutal Godfather he is stealthily becoming
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
This is it? Is this what's in that state? Is this what you people make noise about all the time? This is very shameful and disappointing coming from a state with so much cash and resources with little responsibilities.

smh...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by luluosas(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
How much data volume will one use to view all these images. Thank God I was in the office when I opened this thread.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Another Hilarious Developments Thread.

A Picture of an Empty Fuqqing Car Lot.

Anything is development as long as it's not in Lagos.

People will even call a hen cage development as long as it's not in Lagos. You have to understand these people, they are constantly looking for anything to make themselves feel better.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by sarutobie(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Eko Ile:

Anything is development as long as it's not in Lagos.

People will even call a hen cage development as long as it's not in Lagos. You have to understand these people, they are constantly looking for anything to make themselves feel better.

This tout..I was hoping you will turn a new leaf this 2013..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
jmaine: Godswill Akpabio no dey shout . . You visit his state and his works ministers to your soul grin. . .

P:S . . . .The only downside I see in him is the brutal Godfather he is stealthily becoming

Because e nor dey ACN

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Curiouscity(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Ikot Ekpene Abak road.

Guy, this is not Ikot Ekpene - Abak road!!! It must be Afaha-Obong Etim Ekpo road. Ikot Ekpene Abak road is dualized with street light. Last I went home, it took 20mins to locate my grandparents compound along the road.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
sarutobie:
This tout..I was hoping you will turn a new leaf this 2013..

And I was hoping you low achievers will turn a new leaf this 2013.. I guess not.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ask4double(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
bongila:

u are trying so hard to gain relevance here, or don't u think so?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Patdedon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Eko Ile: This is it? Is this what's in that state? Is this what you people make noise about all the time? This is very shameful and disappointing coming from a state with so much cash and resources with little responsibilities.

smh...

Sharap mista man. Take a trip to AKS and see things 4 yourself. People like you can't appreciate anything good.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ask4double(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
bongila:

U are trying so hard to gain relevance... don't u think so?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
sarutobie: I envy that state seriously..I can spend my whole holiday in that library and I won't notice the passing of time..there is hope..
na ur money go talk.... registration na 5k.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Well done..Will visit Akwa Ibom State Soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.