Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (85734 Views)

Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2013
See hypocrites.

They start threads everyday asking what Lagos state is doing with this and that money, now they are stammering and dancing around when asked the same question on the other side of the fence. It's now all of a sudden splitting hair and excuses...

How hypocritical...

Na simple list I ask for, not story and excuses. How hard is is to come up with a list?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2013
Are you people for real?

The state with the largest budget in Nigeria and nothing to list? SMH...
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Please stop being an idiota! Page 1 to 2 is filled with pictures of projects all funded by state government. It is Lagos state that needs to list projects that are not PPP. AI government does everything on its own. There were numerous threads started on that and nothing tangible was posted by you lot. Stop being an idiota for once!

So it is with this you compare Akpabio with Fash? What a big Joke, Lagos even with huge burden on resources is miles ahead of this.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2013
Haha funny enough na the same photos I dey see O. They take the photo of the same roundabout from different angles and at night to fill up the page, what a joke to tell me the man is more impressive than Fash.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by humpito(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

Nothing to worry about here, this is another illiterate conclusion.
I won't join issues with a cheap sycophant like u. Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Let's give Akpabio some credit abeg. Before he came in, Akwa Ibom as a whole was a village without anything of note. he came in and changed the face of the state. Right now, Uyo can compete with other cities in country due to his transformation agenda, On a personal note, as far as it relates to infrastructural development, i will rate him above Fashola. Though there are other criteria where Fashola will beat him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile: Are you people for real?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are still here? Who is interested in your trolling! grin grin grin

You are such a comedian! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs: Haha funny enough na the same photos I dey see O. They take the photo of the same roundabout from different angles and at night to fill up the page, what a joke to tell me the man is more impressive than Fash.

You came too late bro. The thread has been signed, sealed and delivered. Try another time. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile: Are you people for real?

Nairaland For Dummies!

1. To go to the first page, click the (1) link at the top of the page.

2. To view the posts and pictures, please scroll down the page.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Nairaland For Dummies!

1. To go to the first page, click the (1) link at the top of the page.

2. To view the posts and pictures, please scroll down the page.

grin grin grin
lol...that guy just like to whine like a biacth

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva: Let's give Akpabio some credit abeg. Before he came in, Akwa Ibom as a whole was a village without anything of note. he came in and changed the face of the state. Right now, Uyo can compete with other cities in country due to his transformation agenda, On a personal note, as far as it relates to infrastructural development, i will rate him above Fashola. Though there are other criteria where Fashola will beat him.

When you say infrastructure now let's start are you talking of the Lagos schools project? Lagos today has renovated over 5000 classroom blocks in 5 years and has constructed over 3000 blocks within the same period. Now biko list Akpabio's own.

Lagos has its upgrade of state hospitals, LASUTH, Island Maternity, Gbagada general hospital, Ikorodu pediatric center. Biko list Akpabio's own.

Roads, Isheri Osun road is there, the road around Igando, Murtala Muhammed way and the inner roads at Yaba, Isolo-Ire Akari up to the bridge that links Ijesha to the inner roads of Surulere to Eric Moore to Funsho Williams Avenue to Costain and then to Outer Marina. Lasu-Iba to the Lagos Badagry road project. Biko list Akpabio's own
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

When you say infrastructure now let's start are you talking of the Lagos schools project? Lagos today has renovated over 5000 classroom blocks in 5 years and has constructed over 3000 blocks within the same period. Now biko list Akpabio's own.

Lagos has its upgrade of state hospitals, LASUTH, Island Maternity, Gbagada general hospital, Ikorodu pediatric center. Biko list Akpabio's own.

Roads, Isheri Osun road is there, the road around Igando, Murtala Muhammed way and the inner roads at Yaba, Isolo-Ire Akari up to the bridge that links Ijesha to the inner roads of Surulere to Funsho Williams Avenue to Costain and then to Outer Marina. Lasu-Iba to the Lagos Badagry road project. Biko list Akpabio's own
Someone once told me that Fashola has built school ll over the state and when i asked the person to list these schools and their location, he went numb.

I don't know where these renovated schools are located and i'm sure you also don't know. I've gone round a lot of public schools in Lagos and i can tell you that they're in deplorable condition. Even Tinubu's tenure achieved more in terms of education in Lagos state through the Millenium schools all over Lagos.

These achievements you're listing for Fashola are commonplace in other states and are not things you'll use to rate Fashola high especially based on the fact that he's the governor of a state like Lagos.

That notwithstanding, i think Fashola has done well in some areas especially in bringing sanity and enforcing laws in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by OsunOriginal: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Can some of the picture posters here show me the infrastructure in 3 towns in Akwa Ibom state apart from the state capital? Also show us the road linking the towns together or to the state capital.

You will agree with me that state development is not about tarring the roads in the state capital while other towns struggle to make a decent living.

Lagos is not a single town - it is a cosmopolitan of many towns already linked together - Ikeja, Agege, Dopemu, Festac, Isolo, Surulere, Badagry, Ikorodu, Ketu, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mushin, Ikoyi, V/I, Lekki, Aja, Abule Egba, Ipaja, Ogba and so many other towns. Many of these are bigger than Akwa Ibom capaital. So, when you say Lagos, it is not like Uyo.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Roads, Isheri Osun road is there, the road around Igando, Murtala Muhammed way and the inner roads at Yaba, Isolo-Ire Akari up to the bridge that links Ijesha to the inner roads of Surulere to Funsho Williams Avenue to Costain and then to Outer Marina. Lasu-Iba to the Lagos Badagry road project. Biko list Akpabio's own

Is it the Lagos in brazil or this one wey we dey so? lol. Where all our children are in private schools? I cannot send my dog to those schools, walahi! You cant even compare them to Edo state schools not to talk of Akwa Ibom schools. Try again. Then you mention your maternity centers again? You guys no dey tire for all this boring stuff you talk about? The myth has been busted! Go to december politics threads and see it all laid bare. Let us enjoy our Akwa Ibom pictures in peace without you trolling and spamming us abeg! Is that too much to ask? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2013
akintun: Nigerians are one of d easiest people to rule. D truth is dat relative to other state gov's, d Akwa Ibom stae gov is trying. I wonder why people are comparing infrastructure in Uyo which is a state capital to infrastructure in d whole Lagos state. Wat about d development in other areas of d state. It would be good to see pictures from there. D money our state gov receive is small, when u compare it to d level of development needed in d country. D previous leaders of dis country have messed up so much dat any serious contractor would include a risk premium into d cost of constructing infrastructure in Nigeria, therefore wat costs 20billion in other countries would most likely cost 50billion in Nigeria.
the development in akwa ibom is in different areas, not just the capital. And we should not forget an important fact that akwa ibom is about two times bigger than Lagos, speaking of landmass.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Someone once told me that Fashola has built school ll over the state and when i asked the person to list these schools and their location, he went numb.

I don't know where these renovated schools are located and i'm sure you also don't know. I've gone round a lot of public schools in Lagos and i can tell you that they're in deplorable condition. Even Tinubu's tenure achieved more in terms of education in Lagos state through the Millenium schools all over Lagos.

These achievements you're listing for Fashola are commonplace in other states and are not things you'll use to rate Fashola high especially based on the fact that he's the governor of a state like Lagos.

That notwithstanding, i think Fashola has done well in some areas especially in bringing sanity and enforcing laws in Lagos.

lol common place, no wonder Akpabio's round about is a big deal.

Now to the Schools, they are all over the state Lagos has close to if not over 6000 public schools at present so how many do you want to list. But go to Government College Eric Moore, to some of the schools on the Lagos Island, Omole Grammar school, Ikeja High School, to the schools in Yaba, to AJ city, you will see these projects.

Millenium schools fine but it did not do enough to reach a lot of places. Millenium schools were just about five schools, now compare that with Fash's strategy of reaching many more schools.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Is it the Lagos in brazil or this one wey we dey so? lol. Where all our children are in private schools? I cannot send my dog to those schools, walahi! You cant even compare them to Edo state schools not to talk of Akwa Ibom schools. Try again. Then you mention your maternity centers again? You guys no dey tire for all this boring stuff you talk about? The myth has been busted! Go to december politics threads and see it all laid bare. Let us enjoy our Akwa Ibom pictures in peace without you trolling and spamming us abeg! Is that too much to ask? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success

lol Edo schools. Bring students from Lagos Model colleges and compare them with students from Akwa Ibom schools, I dey laugh, Lagos has loads of schools but still maintains its model colleges at Badore, Igbonla, Meiran and the rest at the highest standards so you can keep fooling yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Now to the Schools, they are all over the state Lagos has close to if not over 10000 public schools at present so how many do you want to list. But go to Government College Eric Moore, to some of the schools on the Lagos Island, Omole Grammar school, Ikeja High School, to the schools in Yaba, to AJ city, you will see these projects.

Millenium schools fine but it did not do enough to reach a lot of places. Millenium schools were just about five schools, now compare that with Fash's strategy of reaching many more schools.
Is it the same schools that i pass almost everyday? There's nothing special about those schools. I don't mean to compare but have you seen the quality of schools built by Amaechi, Rochas and Akpabio? It's really a hard job defending Fashola as long as human development is concerned. In my opinion, he's afailed n that regard.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Is it the same schools that i pass almost everyday? There's nothing special about those schools. I don't mean to compare but have you seen the quality of schools built by Amaechi, Rochas and Akpabio? It's really a hard job defending Fashola as long as human development is concerned. In my opinion, he's afailed n that regard.

You do not pass those schools Mr man, I knew what those schools were before and I know what they are like today. I can tell you specifically that Omole had a Mudashiru classroom block which had not gone beyond the foundation stage since mid 1980's but has been completed by Fash today. I knew what the schools around Dolphin Estate looked like before and I can tell you how much they have improved today.

How many schools have those guys had to reach? Fash has reached thousands, can you say the same of these other guys?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2013
hercules07:

It is not a lie, Attah built the hotel and started the airport.
so if fayemi of ekiti state builds a Mega poultry of quality, it's safe for us to say it is fayose's work? i doubt it. akpabio didn't do the typical Nigerian politicians thing of abandoning all previous projects and embarking on his own fresh idea. he turned failed and shoddy works into continental monuments.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

You do not pass those schools Mr man, I knew what those schools were before and I know what they are like today. I knew what the schools around Dolphin Estate looked like before and I can tell you how much they have improved today.
maybe our definition of improvement in different. I'm actually comparing these schools with what i've seen in the states i listed. Fashola is trying no doubt about that. But some other governors are also working if not better.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

lol Edo schools. Bring students from Lagos Model colleges and compare them with students from Akwa Ibom schools, I dey laugh, Lagos has loads of schools but still maintains its model colleges at Badore, Igbonla, Meiran and the rest at the highest standards so you can keep fooling yourself.

You dont know Edo state schools are wonderful? Please call anyone you know in Benin if there is and learn. All primary schools in Edo state use white boards and are properly staffed. Beautiful looking schools. Not the nonsense stuff you have in Lagos. Then you take a trip to Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom and you will never come back to Lagos again. cheesy

And you sound like Fashola even built the existing schools in the first place. You guys can do propaganda sha! I duff my hat! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

You do not pass those schools Mr man, I knew what those schools were before and I know what they are like today. I can tell you specifically that Omole had a Mudashiru classroom block which had not gone beyond the foundation stage since mid 1980's but has been completed by Fash today. I knew what the schools around Dolphin Estate looked like before and I can tell you how much they have improved today.

How many schools have those guys had to reach? Fash has reached thousands, can you say the same of these other guys?

If Fashola has transformed thousands of schools in Lagos, private schools will be dead just like in Edo state. You are a bare faced liar because more private schools are springing up everyday in Lagos and getting serious patronage. You should be sent to jail for lying! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

You dont know Edo state schools are wonderful? Please call anyone you know in Benin if there is and learn. All primary schools in Edo state use white boards and are properly staffed. Beautiful looking schools. Not the nonsense stuff you have in Lagos. Then you take a trip to Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom and you will never come back to Lagos again. cheesy

And you sound like Fashola even built the existing schools in the first place. You guys can do propaganda sha! I duff my hat! cheesy

White boards? Muhehehehehe, no wonder you work for dullards. Is it the same Akwa Ibom that everybody has left to do 'housegirl' and 'houseboy' in Lagos while the few left are being victimized for 'witchcraft'?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2013
OsunOriginal: Can some of the picture posters here show me the infrastructure in 3 towns in Akwa Ibom state apart from the state capital? Also show us the road linking the towns together or to the state capital.

You will agree with me that state development is not about tarring the roads in the state capital while other towns struggle to make a decent living.

Lagos is not a single town - it is a cosmopolitan of many towns already linked together - Ikeja, Agege, Dopemu, Festac, Isolo, Surulere, Badagry, Ikorodu, Ketu, Gbagada, Oshodi, Mushin, Ikoyi, V/I, Lekki, Aja, Abule Egba, Ipaja, Ogba and so many other towns. Many of these are bigger than Akwa Ibom capaital. So, when you say Lagos, it is not like Uyo.
have you ever been to akwa ibom? I can bet a No. Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria so what are you saying?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

If Fashola has transformed thousands of schools in Lagos, private schools will be dead just like in Edo state. You are a bare faced liar because more private schools are springing up everyday in Lagos and getting serious patronage. You should be sent to jail for lying! shocked

So Igbinedion's school is dead? Can you compare any Edo public school to the Igbinedion Education center?

More private schools are springing up to cope with the surge in population. If Jona had not run with N5 trilion, we would have built other states and the pressure on Lagos will be reduced.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by kutchs: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Now to the Schools, they are all over the state Lagos has close to if not over 10000 public schools at present so how many do you want to list. But go to Government College Eric Moore, to some of the schools on the Lagos Island, Omole Grammar school, Ikeja High School, to the schools in Yaba, to AJ city, you will see these projects.

Is this the same ballabriggs that listed Ogoja-Abakiliki rd in his list of bad roads in Nigeria or another?
Guy seriously you have no shame.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2013
kutchs:
Is this the same ballabriggs that listed Ogoja-Abakiliki rd in his list of bad roads in Nigeria or another?
Guy seriously you have no shame.

Is it the same lying you that listed Owerri- Okigwe as a 'smooth road'. Now GTFOH
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

So Igbinedion's school is dead? Can you compare any Edo public school to the Igbinedion Education center?

Private school business in Edo state is dead! You are living in the past. Igbinedion educational center is a world class montessory school, not just your normal private school. Those are the kind of private schools still doing well in Edo state. You need to open your head up and learn... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Private school business in Edo state is dead! You are living in the past. Igbinedion educational center is a world class montessory school, not just your normal private school. Those are the kind of private schools still doing well in Edo state. You need to open your head up and learn... grin

Mr man close your mouth, private school is dead, LIAR!!! In Rivers there are hundreds of mushroom private schools in PH, in Imo the same thing so stop fooling yourself.

More private schools are springing up to cope with the surge in population. If Jona had not run with N5 trilion, we would have built other states and the pressure on Lagos will be reduced.

All those 'Greater Tomorrow' for Benin na wetin? Na Public Private Partnership, Ozuomena.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2013
KnowAll: That man(Akpabio) couldn't have one the last election in a true free and fair election. How come despite all the infrastrutural development, the Governor was fighting tooth and nail to win the last election. Well the good news is Akwa Ibomites are sophisticated voters they can see the beyond the fake facade called development. They Know that man is a clever fraudster.
others want the money. It's not because he's not performing, its because they also want to control oil money. they are mostly selfish people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.