Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding (11672 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Just when we thought pop star 2face Idibia and actress Annie Macaulay were finally settling to their new life as husband and wife after last year's surprise engagement and secret wedding, we have now confirmed that the Idibias aren't done just yet
The lovebirds have something big up their sleeves, we've been told. And NET has gathered, reliably, that preparation for a more flamboyant '2face and Annie' wedding is in top gear.

Sources told us yesterday, that the couple will have the ceremony in Abuja next month.

We're told plans for Dubai are also in the works, but we could not immediately confirm if that's for a belated honeymoon or friends + family only reception.

Everyone who has heard the news is excited and Annie herself has already been dropping hints on her Twitter page.

'Wedding planning with the bride to be @AnnieMacaulay1 … #ActlikeYouKnow', Nigerian model and Jacob's Cross star Kendra Etufunwa excitedly tweeted, with Annie retweeting yesterday.

Another friend tweeted multiple photos of Mrs Idibia and friends/'bridesmaids' having a 'wedding committee' meeting.

2face made Annie a surprise proposal on Valentine's Day in 2012, the couple then wedded secretly in May 2012.

http://thenetng.com/2013/01/exclusive-2face-and-annie-idibia-plan-elaborate-wedding/

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by slimyem: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2013
..and here I am still applauding their initial choice of a quiet wedding but it appears that dem don bellefull dey find wetin go burst dem belle.
Na them sabi!

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by olu4life(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
owo ti poju. No other to spend it than to show off. I guess it must have been Annie's idea cos i know Tubaba no like that much noise

3 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by claremont(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
timilehin007: kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥....
Abeg when is ᵀᴴᴱ time of ᵀᴴᴱ match between southahmpton and chelsea jare..
timilehin007:

Have dey confirm Demba Ba's signature?
timilehin007:

Na to show you say 2face wedding no concern me be that..na wetin matters to me now na how we go take offload Toress or possibly dunp am for bench make better striker come replace am.
LWKMD!!! grin
9ja pipo no go kill me wit laff sha! grin
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Naijapikin1: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Way to go, tubaba! Oya haters spill ur stewpidity! Sum even said she was shameless for gettin married to the fada of her child, haba.
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Stegomiah: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good 4 dem, buh wat is d fate of his oda Baby mamas?
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by neversaynever(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nawa oh. Congrats to them (if it's true), but seriously now, how does this affect the common man?
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Regiblinkz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexyseun: 4rm 2face's post u jumped to chelsea, now u r asking me about demba ba, am I his sister or don't u have google on ur fone or Pc
d thing tire me sef
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by theripper: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
See as Annie dey laugh like person wey win Baba Ijebu 3 direct, just pray make God keep 2 baba o, for ur mind, u think se na only u marry am abi? When shit hits d fan, u go know se Okro no b better soup.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
So all this time, den never still marry? undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Just when we thought that chapter has closed. Btw he said he cared about the feelings of his baby momas so y the society wedding.

Is it true the FG wants to spend 65 billion on acquiring phones for farmers?
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by iamswizz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Fucking furnicators..
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by free2ryhme: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Dem wan derail this thread sha!

dem don derail the thread already
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by drax(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Suljosh: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ada Nri1: Just when we thought that chapter has closed. Btw he said he cared about the feelings of his baby momas so y the society wedding.

Is it true the FG wants to spend 65 billion on acquiring phones for farmers?
My brother, pray 4 naija cuz our leaders lack directions n focus. Dat i call'd miss-placement of pariority. God save our papa land o!!!
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by ohisola(f): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
I love 2face lik crazy! As in am 1 of his biggest fan. Love evrytin abt him, fr his style, his music, his humility, just name it. And 2 tink I was applauding him 4 doin a quiet wedding?

I kn witout doubt THIS IS ALL ANNIE's IDEA. I mean u got d guy already so y d noise. She shld rather concentrate on makin her marriage work, and spend d mony runin an orphanage or charity project snc she's so jobless and just wants 2 mak headlines.

I really wish they wld hav a RE-THINK abt dis whole crazy idea. All d same #team2baba grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by bigfat: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=15pt]TOO MUCH MONEY ...[/size]
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by bigfat: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
ME AND MY BABY...
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Suljosh:
My brother, pray 4 naija cuz our leaders lack directions n focus. Dat i call'd miss-placement of pariority. God save our papa land o!!!
So its actually true. Pls GEJ's employees on this forum tell him not to do that. If a bridge is built with that money in the village where Azazi n Yakowa died its better. Is that they don't know all this or that they r just this cruel.
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by vibesbabe(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Na wah for them o.This kain aproko wey dem dey do no get part 2.Which one be elaborate wedding again?
Re: 2face And Annie Are Planning An Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
ohisola: I love 2face lik crazy! As in am 1 of his biggest fan. Love evrytin abt him, fr his style, his music, his humility, just name it. And 2 tink I was applauding him 4 doin a quiet wedding?

I kn witout doubt THIS IS ALL ANNIE's IDEA. I mean u got d guy already so y d noise. She shld rather concentrate on makin her marriage work, and spend d mony runin an orphanage or charity project snc she's so jobless and just wants 2 mak headlines.

I really wish they wld hav a RE-THINK abt dis whole crazy idea. All d same #team2baba grin grin
U LOVE 2FACE U LOVE 2FACE, ABEG NO SNATCH AM FROM ANNIE HAND OO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Not The Loudest Voice On Social Media – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ / Kim Kadarshian Booty Injections Have Gone Too High..see New Pics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.