Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? (23982 Views)

Typing Test At Enitglobal / Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? / Free Data Typing Jobs At Www.freedatajob.com (2) (3) (4)

Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by gideonel(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2006
Helo,
am a Nigerian that is keen to making cash online, pls i see many sites promising to  hire typists and pay in $$. some promise paying $100 per job, pls do u know if they live to thier promises?
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by tobiloba82: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
forget abt them.they are all scams. i will teach u one later.it pays

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by gideonel(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2006
hi friend,

pls i cant wait to know the online typing job that pays and is not scam!
Tenx!
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by Seun(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2006
If you're such a good typist, you should probably look for a secretarial job somewhere?
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by Consultant(f): 1:08am On May 09, 2006
Is an online typing job even logical? If they are going to send the material that you will type to you online then won't it already be typed?

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by charlisco(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2006
Consultant:

Is an online typing job even logical? If they are going to send the material that you will type to you online then won't it already be typed?

I think they are going to send the typiest the scan document,
I am amaze to know how that job is going to work online
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by bolex(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2006
i almost fell for this cos typing is ma hobby

haha

lol, all lies

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by MrBean(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2006
like consultant said: is it really logical?
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by k9(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2006
Well there are a very few ones who are legit. I still don't see the logic, but all i can say is that i have earned some money online from this typa job a while back. It wasn't a typing job i did at such but that is what they advertised. I of course did my research well before i had anything to with them, but it was far too hard a job, and not encouraging so i didn't continue. My main point is they are not all lies and scams, but the major majority of them are. Which probably goes for the majority of things in life; there will almost always be the few good ones, if you only find them.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by bolex(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2006
Lemme tell you ma online story

I once got an e-mail offering me a job of ' Account Controller'

I just arrived in Uk then , & I thought I had found a good job

As I was badly in need of a job

I was told , I would be controlling money sh*ts

money would be transffered into ma account & I would transfer 95% to them and keep 5% for account maintanance

They even rang me

They offered me a monthly pay of about £2,000

why, as a student , I was gonna be the richest kid grin

I gladly accepted

Well, they transfered hughe sums of abut £5,000 - £10,000 to me and I did as I was told

Ma father later found out and did not take it likely with me

I reported to the police and they filed a case for it

The worst part is this people claimed to be from Latvia

The polic advised me to stop all transactions with them and continue looking for a job

They even told me it was a good thing I informed them and they would carry out an investigation on the issue

I was told to forward evry e-mail to them and full headers

Well, the police later gave up as the IP address could not be traced

Guess what happened later , Ma bank accused me of fraud , blah blah blah and My account was closed

ma credit scoring went straight LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So low, no account in Uk could be opened for me

Not even Abbey

I was in deep sh*t

Ma bank even informed the police

Well, I was lucky ma dad had found out earlier and I was first to inform the police

If not, I would have spent a long time in jail

Beware of internet issues

****Someone I know ( like an uncle ) did the same thing and just got realeased from jail last 3 weeks

he had been arressted since December 9th, 2005

See, I even got another offer on such jobs, but of course

Once bitten , Twice shy

Main issue is this, guyz et gals , Things aint always what they seem

if someone tells you to do lil things for money , There is always tsrings attached

When I asked how many people will have sex for £1m , evryone was quick to say yes

I like that , but I already know life is not all about money

There alot of things attached to QUICK MONEY

Things don't come easy

Type for money ,,, ***Hisss*** Proper scam

You could be asked to start listening to conversation between two terrorists and start typing it for them

Now, When the FBI starts to trace , of course , you are the innocent nigga( cos you are black ) that would be procecuted

They would never be traced

That's ma 7th Cent

BEWARE

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by gideonel(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2006
tenx anyway mr. 7cents.
but the truth is that not all online job ofers are scam. guys earn good income from it. u just pray u get the real offer.
i started this thred, cos i have heard of it.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by bolex(m): 2:47am On May 11, 2006
thanx

but lemme let you know that the dayz of quick cash is past

nowadayz, haha

well, if you find any legit job

do let me know

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by naijacutee(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2006
Ah I feel you, o 7th cent

They almost did that to me too,  They advertised on a JOB VACANCY SITE here in the UK and said they wanted me to be their company representative. And I should pass my bank details for my monthly payments. Me too, mumu I passed my details on.

They said my first assignment would be to go to London West End and collect the sales documents for one of their clients and fax it to them. In the mean time, another of their client needs some money forwarded to them so they will send it to my account and I should send it through Western Union and keep 10%. I was like what? £250 for forwarding money to someone? Who said money was hard in this country? But then I decided to check again , I've never met this 'employer' before. They haven't asked whether or not I'm eligible to work in the country I'm in, They are not concerned about my previous employment history and they want to 'dash' me money to send just like that?

I thought twice and i e-mailed the lady to say that my bank had refused the payment into my account (When I had the money sitting there) and you know what she said? " Ah, HSBC and their problems, I would advise you to open another account" Just like that. No investigation. No employee advice on how to deal with such things. No request for details so she would follow up on her 'hard-earned cash'. That's when I decided it was the end of the road for me and Miss Leona Ghiloni.I then contacted my bank to reverse that transaction fast fast.

The moral of the story is : With this internet you need to take a close look at things that look tempting, and then take a look again. Just as there are honest, innocent people looking to make a living on the internet, there are evil b&$7&%s  out there looking to steal people's hard earned at the risk of other people's futures.

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by klek(m): 3:54am On May 15, 2006
grin grin grin online typing jobs hey
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by zogo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hello,
typeinternational is an online typing job site that claim to pay her employees, pls i want to ask have u heard of typeinternational, have u seen someone that earns from it in nigeria? Are they real or scam? I think if they're real then its a promising site as they let u work on part time basis with them via online.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by layi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2006
If they have to send the jobs online, then they've already typed it. Sounds like scam to me.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by tutcy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
i'm in the uk, and i know most of this online jobs are scams, you just have to take your time.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by kazey(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
Most are scam, but there are some that actually paid, earned about 1500USD before in a duration of 4weeks and an average of 2 hours a day. I did had to pay 60USD to get enrolled, and its not actually just typing. You are giving raw datas and you type it into a template form system.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by zogo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
HI MR KAZEY,
PLS CAN U EXPLAIN TO ME HW THE ONLINE TYPING JOB U DID WAS, AND MAYBE THE NAME OF THE SITE, AND UR EMAIL ADDRESS.
U CAN SEND IT TO gideonkelvins@yahoo.com
tenx
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by zogo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
HI MR KAZEY,
PLS CAN U EXPLAIN TO ME HW THE ONLINE TYPING JOB U DID WAS, AND MAYBE THE NAME OF THE SITE, AND UR EMAIL ADDRESS.
U CAN SEND IT TO gideonkelvins@yahoo.com
tenx
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by ajayi1(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2006
Are you sure it is real? If YES explain to us.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by back22: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2006
PLS CAN U GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE SITE , AND SHED MORE LIGTHT TO IT. PLEASE, wordnut22@yahoo.com
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by duroj4rl(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2006
kazey hi , i just read your post about having been paid for typing online .could you pls send more details as to the steps i need to take to emulate your success.my email addy is akin@mail2sam.com.i would be very grateful for your help on this .thanx akin smiley
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by leketoye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2006
@kazey
Abeg bros don't mind all these ones asking you to send it to their
emails. Will they drop dead if you post the info right here? Greedy
people, na only dem want know the secret.

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2006
kazey,pls dont mind all these selfish pple pls do that big favor and let all have a clue as to the right path
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by ajayi1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
you are both funny, LOL
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by teewhye(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
hi kazey, it'll b a nice idea to post it on the site for the benefit of everybody. be a nice fella and share the fun
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by zogo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2006
What a world!
Mr Kazzey have refused to tell his fellow Nigerian's hw he did the internet typing job! why?
Kazzey why??
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by zogo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2006
helo,
if truely, the site really keep to their promise, then the internet culd be a good place to cash from! this i mean as typeinternational.com promised paying hired typist from $15 and more per assigment!
pls have u tried the site? pls let me knoiw
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by kazey(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2006
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by twinskenny(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2010
i dont think this exist anymore

Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Skye Bank Recruitment