Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! (506 Views)

Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Twin Babies Born In Seperate Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! by igbsam(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
A Woman gave birth to Twins; The first baby came out by 11.02 pm 31st December 2012 and the other was born by 12.32 AM, 1st January 2013,Pls are they still Twins?Will they celebrate their birthday the same day? I sincerely need answers as i am as confused as the word confused itself.
Re: Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! by k2039: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]They will both share January 1st.

The first born was very close to January 1st, so nothing wrong in claiming Jan. 1st.

They could both share Dec 31st also but jan 1st is preferable.
[/color]
Re: Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! by maclatunji: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Of course they are still twins, their date of birth is Jan 1, 2013. Don't bother your head about it.
Re: Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! by igbsam(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
One was born in 2012 and the Other in 2013. Isn't that a year different ? grin
Re: Please I Need Answers: Twin Babies Born On Different Year! by maclatunji: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
igbsam: One was born in 2012 and the Other in 2013. Isn't that a year different ? grin

Did you do rounding off in Mathematics? It was already January 1st at that time in several parts of the world and you don't want to bother the twins with unecessary details. It is already 9pm in Beijing O as I type this.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men Can Become Bishops If They Promise To Stay Celibate / Between The North And Gej Who Are The Problem Of Nigeria? / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano, Killing His Driver And Three Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.