Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Video Of Thank You By Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Thank You By Wizkid (2495 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Thank You By Wizkid by mafiacent(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wizkid has released a video to his “Thank You” hit single something for his fan, but he still indicated that this is not an official video for the song. Wizkid says: “This video gives me a chance to show my fans how hard I work to keep them happy and give them the best of me… Its a day with me!”
Recorded and Edited by Patrick Ellis

P.S: This is not an official video for “Thank You”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_aOCQ0w_k

Download Video Here

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Music Star Elemure Ogunyemi Is Dead Ekiti Music Star / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? / What Slow Jamz Are You Listening to Right Now!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.