Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigeria Leaders And Politics Of Fedral Character 1.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Leaders And Politics Of Fedral Character 1.. (453 Views)

See How Much It Cost 2 Lodge In Presidential Suit Of Fedral Palace Hotel In 1975 / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Leaders And Politics Of Fedral Character 1.. by Inca(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Since i cant stop praying for our leaders, it then makes me wonder why this 'FEDRAL CHARACTER' thing that we heaped upon our head must remain there even to this day.
1. East-West road reconstruction: There's no cogent reason that anybody in this country will cite to justify the gory state of that road; then i wonder has it ever been discussed in the FEC mettings? and why must the contract be awarded to the company that is currently prosecuting the project. How then does fedral character come into play when rails are rebuilt in the North and theres' no funding for the projects in the south.
Suggestion: Every state must engage J B to reconstruct their own part of the road.
to be continued soon..

(1) (Reply)

“fear Not. We Will Pay Up”- Okonjo Iweala / If You Were Asked To Nominate A Credible Presidential Canidate For 2015 Who Woul / FEC Approves Three More Federal Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.