Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. (20648 Views)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
There have been a lot of discussion thread about Acca and Ican on Nairaland.. And sincerely the two institution serve the same purpose! Myself I am Aca and presently I am about to be qualify for the Acca! It is a matter of choice. Either Ican or Acca.. They both serve the same purpose and what is most important is what you can do with your Accounting certification and how you can solve your employer financial problem.. PLS don't let us disarray this forum to Acca V ICAN.

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Paulipopor...thanks for being there....
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
I heard one can start registering dis month.How true is that?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
BJ88: I heard one can start registering dis month.How true is that?
what are you registering for?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
@Paulipopor...thanks for being there....
you're welcome
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Paulipopor:
what are you registering for?
P:E 1 may diet
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2013
BJ88:
P:E 1 may diet
if it's the exam, you'll have to wait till march ending. Usually after ATS exams.
If its registration to give you your number or for exemption, i suggest you do that now. I takes approximately 3 weeks each for both registration and exemption.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by swagbee001: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Pls am a grad of bus education and I want to write ican. I nid to knw where I will start frm and ow many exemption to pay for. Secondly I want to knw ow much it will cost me
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by olisaadewale: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Are you a graduate hoping to further your studies in UK, US, Canada or any European country?
Are you in dare need of a scholarship to study abroad?
Are you an SSS student wishing to have your degree abroad?
Have you being scoring low in your GMAT/GRE or you are just planning to write yours?
Has JAMB/ GCE being 'jambing' and messing your dreams?
... then TRACTRAIN CONSULTING[color=#000099][/color] is ready to help you achieve all your dreams.
Contact: +234 7035375441,+234 7035375453, +234 7061312241, +234 18761625, new.tractrain.net or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/GMAT-Prep-in-Nigeria-by-Tractrain/284377611417?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Paulipopor:
if it's the exam, you'll have to wait till march ending. Usually after ATS exams.
If its registration to give you your number or for exemption, i suggest you do that now. I takes approximately 3 weeks each for both registration and exemption.
thanks alot bro!yes,its registration and exemption.How do i go abt it?pls i need assistance.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
olisaadewale: Are you a graduate hoping to further your studies in UK, US, Canada or any European country?
Are you in dare need of a scholarship to study abroad?
Are you an SSS student wishing to have your degree abroad?
Have you being scoring low in your GMAT/GRE or you are just planning to write yours?
Has JAMB/ GCE being 'jambing' and messing your dreams?
... then TRACTRAIN CONSULTING[color=#000099][/color] is ready to help you achieve all your dreams.
Contact: +234 7035375441,+234 7035375453, +234 7061312241, +234 18761625, new.tractrain.net or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/GMAT-Prep-in-Nigeria-by-Tractrain/284377611417?ref=ts&fref=ts

Noted...I suggest you use the Education section...
Thank you
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Double post
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
BJ88:
thanks alot bro!yes,its registration and exemption.How do i go abt it?pls i need assistance.
go to the nearest zenith bank and purchase the PIN for registration. The cost is 7,300 (bank charges inclusive). Afterwards, you register on the internet. You'll need to scan your passport. And you'll need an ACA to sign. Print a copy out and attached your credentials (this will be indicated in the print out copy) and send it to lagos (ebute meta office). You'll wait for like 2 to 3 weeks before your registration number comes out. Then you can apply for exemption. That one is 41k.

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Paulipopor:
go to the nearest zenith bank and purchase the PIN for registration. The cost is 7,300 (bank charges inclusive). Afterwards, you register on the internet. You'll need to scan your passport. And you'll need an ACA to sign. Print a copy out and attached your credentials (this will be indicated in the print out copy) and send it to lagos (ebute meta office). You'll wait for like 2 to 3 weeks before your registration number comes out. Then you can apply for exemption. That one is 41k.
thanks alot!i do appreciate ur efforts.My prob is sending this things to Lag and also getting an ACA to sign.Pls is it possible to meet u personally?n can i possibly av 2go id or fbk...pls,i guess i'll need ur help. Thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
BJ88:
thanks alot!i do appreciate ur efforts.My prob is sending this things to Lag and also getting an ACA to sign.Pls is it possible to meet u personally?n can i possibly av 2go id or fbk...pls,i guess i'll need ur help. Thanks
There's always one ACA close to you. Check ur contacts for a starter. You don't have to be in Lagos to do this. You can send ur credentials to anybody you know in lagos. Just make sure you add a little sometin sometin for the person to move around. Cheers!
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
@paul:I do need assistance..
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
BJ88: @paul:I do need assistance..
where are you presently?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
where are you presently?
Benue
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
BJ88:
Benue

i'm currently in xxxx. How can i help?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
i'm currently in Kano. How can i help?
how did you do urs?i mean d reg stuff!cos d pple i contacted told me i av to submit personally
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
BJ88:
how did you do urs?i mean d reg stuff!cos d pple i contacted told me i av to submit personally
i'm qualified. Just fill the form wherever you're and send the print out thru courier.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
i'm qualified. Just fill the form wherever you're and send the print out thru courier.
thank you paul!i so much appreciate you.I'll get the pin 2moro and do all other neccessary things.thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Kosigift(f): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
hi, just graduated too.. know i'm going to start 4rm foundation cos i studied Banking & Finance. talking about credentials, guess i'll have to use my transcript but the little problem i have is dis: UNN no longer give transcript in hardcopies, they can only process dat online (itranscript) so pls can i get ICAN's exact postal address?? secondly, can i read for the exams without attending any tutorials?? asking cos i'm presently working and don't usually have time exept at nights. hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kosigift:
hi, just graduated too.. know i'm going to start 4rm foundation cos i studied Banking & Finance. talking about credentials, guess i'll have to use my transcript but the little problem i have is dis: UNN no longer give transcript in hardcopies, they can only process dat online (itranscript) so pls can i get ICAN's exact postal address?? secondly, can i read for the exams without attending any tutorials?? asking cos i'm presently working and don't usually have time exept at nights. hope to hear from u soon.

banking and finance will start from foundation with exemption from Economics and Business Environment. You don't need transcript if you've call up letter or certificate. About their PO box. Try and call this number 018714496.
To your second Question, you can read on your own and pass. I'd friends who did and are qualified too. But it's easier to pass if you attend lectures.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Paulipopor, you are doing a great job here. I'll send you a PM and connect with you. Pls do tell if it's ok by you.

Thank you.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
@Paulipopor, you are doing a great job here. I'll send you a PM and connect with you. Pls do tell if it's ok by you.

Thank you.
feel free.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by CelebrityP: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2013
I have been searching all over abuja for an ICAN class with morning session, cant find any,i dnt want d evening classes, pls i need a private tutor nw, can anyone point me to d right direction, am starting from foundation level
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2013
Paulipopor:
feel free.

Thank you.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2013
CelebrityP: I have been searching all over abuja for an ICAN class with morning session, cant find any,i dnt want d evening classes, pls i need a private tutor nw, can anyone point me to d right direction, am starting from foundation level

I think you should approach Professional firm over there so as to direct you to a good ICAN centre within Abuja.

All da best..
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Kosigift(f): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Paulipopor:
banking and finance will start from foundation with exemption from Economics and Business Environment. You don't need transcript if you've call up letter or certificate. About their PO box. Try and call this number 018714496.
To your second Question, you can read on your own and pass. I'd friends who did and are qualified too. But it's easier to pass if you attend lectures.
Thanks a lot
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by swagbee001: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls i studied business education where will i Stàrt
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
swagbee001:
Pls i studied business education where will i Stàrt

i'm assuming you read business education(accounting option)
you'll start from the intermediate level. You're exempted from all the courses in foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop On Budgetary Allocations: We've Been Self-financing Since '90 - ICAN To FG / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.