Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

"It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. (3034 Views)

Trailer Of TWIST OF LIFE, A Film By A Nairalander / Coke Studio Africa #cokestudioafrica / Copa Coke Fc Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Douzy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
Can someone please explain the meaning and usefulness of that advert to me?

It seems so anachronistic and out of place.
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by keji2008(f): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2008
i also don't get the advert.it seems stupid to me. undecided
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by PoDeep(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2008
It dosen't just seem stupid, it IS stupid!
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Douzy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2008
Well, I was beginning to wonder whether I had no sense of humour at all any more.
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by spoilt(f): 2:30am On Feb 28, 2008
I am a confirmed coke addict and i get it.
You knock back a chilled coke which has bite, it hits the spot and makes you go BRRRR!

there's no explaining it. you either get the shudders or you dont. its my husband's best commercial. BRRRRRRRR!
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by bgees(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2008
whats so stupid about it.

i luv the advert. its very creative.
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by ehrehri(f): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2008
well,think hard,when you drink coke,there's a feeling it gives,that gas feeling, hmmm?, that's the brrrrr, my little nieace loves it so please dont call it stupid.cheers
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Douzy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
To think that the shudders is one of the reasons I dislike Coke.

More so, is the "Brrr effect" not more about the coldness than the Coke?
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by topeorekoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
the advert is just funny. most especially, the start and the stadium
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by djcrucifix(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2008
the advert is quite simple, drink coke and you get super charged. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!i love it
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by tunde300us(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2008
Well am sure those who say there is nothing wrong wit the adverts just wanted to observe their rights as a Nigerian to free speech,but am so sure there is nothing in coke that gives a Brrr,especially not in Nigeria cos all dat it gives is an increase in sugar content and the Brrr could just be the after effect u get when ure rushing to the toilet embarassed grin.It sure makes Sseennssee dosent it .lol !!!!
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by icezik1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
the advert was okay, but they could have tried to do something that made more sense.
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by romsky: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
d advert is xtra-ordinarily cool, cos COKE makes u feel 'Brrrrrrrr' if u get da drift.
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Modups1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
tunde300us:

Well am sure those who say there is nothing wrong wit the adverts just wanted to observe their rights as a Nigerian to free speech,but am so sure there is nothing in coke that gives a Brrr,especially not in Nigeria because all that it gives is an increase in sugar content and the Brrr could just be the after effect u get when ure rushing to the toilet embarassed grin.It sure makes Sseennssee dosent it .lol !!!!

@ tunde300us, u had me cracking up with lafta there grin grin grin especially d part of brrrrr being d effect of dashing to d toilet haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

honestly though i feel coke could have done better with dis advert undecided
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
I absolutely love it!
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by WafiJoe(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2008
datzzzzzzzzzzzz the craziest advert i have ever known. N i tell ya, though I dont drink coke cos of the sugar content. I hava strong passion for dat advert. Its BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr in da coke side of life. grin grin grin grin
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
The world has changed and so have people's palates

To be honest i feel when they've tried every thing else why not Brrrrrrrrr

I think its cute and it does have a 'laughter appeal' at least to the young and maybe the young at heart

Although i have to agree that the Brrrrrr seems to be more related to the chill than the coke

Anyways for the life of me i cant remember when i last had a coke
but i know how to get my Brrrrrrrrr out of it
First the coke must be chilled ( no exceptions)
then a glass of rock solid big-ass ice cubes
pour the coke into the glass
leave it a little so the gas fizzles out

then take it down
Now thats my
Brrrrrrrrrrrr ! grin
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Modups1(f): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2008
salsera wats up? cheesy
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2008
@modups

madam!!
how u dey

i let NL for awhile, its not as addictive as it used to be
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by samyyoung1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on d coke side of life
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by bigfather(m): 4:33am On Mar 31, 2008
Can't just stop laughing anytime i see the advert and my daughter gets so excited .
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, grin
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by folahann(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2008
I'm taking a sip from my Coke bottle right now. . . . Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[flash=280,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUv3d7ONzRA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][flash=280,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5BV5asEzY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzLDcuaVEVg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Fadajasi(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2008
Brrrrrr means gulping
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by BluMalam(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
Ad Campaigns have evolved over the years. Ads dont have to "make sense". The "catchyness" is enough sense cheesy

I totallly feel the ad grin

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "It's Brrrr On The Coke Side Of Life" Advert. by Russia: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2008
folahann:

I'm taking a sip from my Coke bottle right now. . . . Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[flash=280,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5BV5asEzY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
[flash=400,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzLDcuaVEVg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Science Fiction In Nollywood! / Comedian AY Don Enta One Chance. Lol / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.