Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

New Music : Kelly Hansome – NV Nite - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music : Kelly Hansome – NV Nite (586 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music : Kelly Hansome – NV Nite by qelvinz: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Kelly Hansome is at it again. NV Night is a high tempo, fast beat club banger guaranteed to make you dance and wish to be at no other place but NV Nightclub anytime you find yourself in Owerri; the capital of Imo state. This one he dedicates to the CEO of Obiron Group International and All Seasons Hotels who happens to be the first man who discovered, believed, and first invested in his talent.

Listen, Download and share your thoughts

hit the link and download

http:///new-music-kelly-hansome-nv-nite/

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Ice Prince – Aboki (remix) Ft. Sakordie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I & / Olamide: He's The Voice Of The Streets. Read My Take About Him. / Music: Masterkraft – Egwu Ft Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.