Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed (1046 Views)

Am Confused Pls Help / Am Confused Pls Help / Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by ayokenny37(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
I live in festac wif parents. Work @ oregun road after ojota. I plan to get an apartment close to ma work place

The issue now is this! There's an uncompleted land n building owned by mum @ egan after igando.

Shd I use abt 500k 4 an aprtment or use ds money to complete d buidlin n live der? The only issue I ve wif the building is distance to work

Pls advice
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by geezyk(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dear ayo_kenny,

My candid advice for you is this,considering the fact that u still live with your parents in Festac with no problems whatsoever,though Festac might be a bit far to your workplace in Oregun,what you need to consider is this.
1. You ain't gonna be guaranteed the security of your job forever,not in this country except you own the place...

2. I suppose the place your parents are living in Festac is rented or owned,assuming it was rented,you'll be doing them justice by completing the uncompleted building for your mum,atleast you'll know you partially own an apartment rather than renting...

3. 500k will just burn on an apartment in Ikeja,I presume u earn a fat salary,if so just take the prerogative of completing the building and make do with the transport from Egan you'll just have to wake up early.... That will ginger you up to save a lil bit of money to rent an apartment closer to your work place

4. ARE YOU A LEARNERwink

1 Like

Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
stay with your parents, complete the building and rent it out.. be quick grin that would be my move

2 Likes

Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by aadetoyin(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stay wit ur parents and try to complete the house. if u rent house, rent go finish o. But if na block and cement u buy, u can then start sometin.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
bennyraz: stay with your parents, complete the building and rent it out.. be quick grin that would be my move
Sharp guy.
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Jellita: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Use the money to buy 'keke Marwa'! kiss
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Peterwins(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
bennyraz: stay with your parents, complete the building and rent it out.. be quick grin that would be my move
+1000

geezyk: Dear ayo_kenny,

My candid advice for you is this,considering the fact that u still live with your parents in Festac with no problems whatsoever,though Festac might be a bit far to your workplace in Oregun,what you need to consider is this.
1. You ain't gonna be guaranteed the security of your job forever,not in this country except you own the place...

2. I suppose the place your parents are living in Festac is rented or owned,assuming it was rented,you'll be doing them justice by completing the uncompleted building for your mum,atleast you'll know you partially own an apartment rather than renting...

3. 500k will just burn on an apartment in Ikeja,I presume u earn a fat salary,if so just take the prerogative of completing the building and make do with the transport from Egan you'll just have to wake up early.... That will ginger you up to save a lil bit of money to rent an apartment closer to your work place

4. ARE YOU A LEARNERwink
+1000

@OP/AYO. The comments/advise above are very good. Consider them. I wish you all the best. Happy New Year.
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by BukkyDan(f): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Invest the money in building the house please, you'l be doing your parents great justice, atleast, they won't pay rents anymore that is,if they live in a rented apartment, Even still, please use the money to complete the building
GOOD LUCK
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by ayokenny37(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2013
God bless u all. The house in festac is not rented.

On the verge of decision makin now
Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by ayokenny37(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
thanks to you all

twin 2 bedroom flats erected on the land. living in one and rented out the other.

wedding bells ringing

all by the grace and mercy of God

1 Like

Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayokenny37: thanks to you all

twin 2 bedroom flats erected on the land. living in one and rented out the other.

wedding bells ringing

all by the grace and mercy of God

Visionary and Focused!!!.
I admire your courage.

1 Like

Re: Confused. Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Morotov1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Naira land is really awesome.
Thumb up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her See Reason Without Sounding Too 'christian'? / Sex Happens Everywhere Except In Marriage / Must Read For The Ladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.