Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith (1261 Views)

Renouncing My Christian Faith / Django Unchained And My Catholic Chilldhood / Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Stritklymi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Good evening sir's/ma's
Many of you who know me very well in the religious section may be shocked reading this, its just that i cant take it anymore, am tired of hiding my feelings i have lost so many good guys that way
what sickens me the most is how long i prayed to God to change me but the feelings wont go away, i have braced up and have decided to let the world know who i am
i want to apologize to those whom i insulted in this section please forgive my homophobic old self
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by cockyjay: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ok. I wish you the best undecided btw i can supply diapers. You'll need them when your rectal muscles become loose
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
OMG!! Shocked! Shocked! Shocked!

1 Like

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by An0nimus: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jezuspoa: OMG!! Shocked! Shocked! Shocked!
Shocked is an understatement...this is just unbelievable...I'm still thinking of what to say cry

1 Like

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Hardfact: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Think it's a joke or something. FYI, you aint heading nowhere with that kind of orientation. You expect good to come easy, you're wasting your time. Better keep up the fight against your samesex tendencies cos that's only sure way out. If you fail, rest of your life may end regret? My piece of advice.
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Kay17: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Probably a bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Omosivie1(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Mouth wide open and hands on her head*
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by rastamouse: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stritklymi: Good evening sir's/ma's
Many of you who know me very well in the religious section may be shocked reading this, its just that i cant take it anymore, am tired of hiding my feelings i have lost so many good guys that way
what sickens me the most is how long i prayed to God to change me but the feelings wont go away, i have braced up and have decided to let the world know who i am
i want to apologize to those whom i insulted in this section please forgive my homophobic old self
Thank you

Just read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1151590/change-life-know-fact and give another thought to your life!
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by k2039: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
someone is playing prank, he is not the one

https://www.nairaland.com/striktlymi Time registered: July 17, 2008

Time spent online: 12 days & 20 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/stritklymi Time registered: January 01, 2013

Time spent online: 5 hours & 59 minutes

Someone just tried to use an handle identical to his'

3 Likes

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
k2039: someone is playing prank, he is not the one

https://www.nairaland.com/striktlymi

https://www.nairaland.com/stritklymi

or could it be that the dude is having a double personality syndrome?
Btw where is he, he should come and defend himself
ps: the style of writing is his'
if someone is using is handle identity why would he do that?
It's him
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by ijawkid(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
k2039: someone is playing prank, he is not the one

https://www.nairaland.com/striktlymi Time registered: July 17, 2008

Time spent online: 12 days & 20 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/stritklymi Time registered: January 01, 2013

Time spent online: 5 hours & 59 minutes

Someone just tried to use an handle identical to his'

You are observant bro...............
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by k2039: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jezuspoa:
or could it be that the dude is having a double personality syndrome?
Btw where is he, he should come and defend himself

He would have used is known handle, besides he doesn't write like the other, there is a big difference in how they both right..
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by k2039: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijawkid:

You are observant bro...............

I know how he writes, he would have written a detailed epistle, besides the 'i' wasn't capitalised, that's a mistake he can't make.

1 Like

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
k2039:

He would have used is known handle, besides he doesn't write like the other, there is a big difference in how they both right..
they wrote alike, the dude usually begins with a very formal introduction e.g "good evening sir" then end with "thank you" the fact that he's online, but didn't come to clear himself proves that
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by k2039: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jezuspoa: they wrote alike, the dude usually begins with a very formal introduction e.g "good evening sir" then end with "thank you" the fact that he's online, but didn't come to clear himself proves that

striktlymi: Good evening sir,

I quite agree with you that there is a need to seek God in truth and in spirit rather than believing that we can actually buy our way into heaven while continuing in sin.

Thank you!

Stritklymi: Good evening sir's/ma's
Thank you

The bolded was why I figured out the trick, he would have capitalised 'i'

2 Likes

Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
The dude registered another account with a twisted version of his name because he thinks NL and the religious section (much more dumber than i thought) was where he could satisfy his filthy appetite
where is he!
You need to apologize to us
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
I confess, you guys have caught me.grin
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
The dude registered another account with a twisted version of his name because he thinks NL and the religious section (much more dumber than i thought) was where he could satisfy his filthy lust for men
where is he!
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Jezuspoa: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
The dude registered another account with a twisted version of his name because he thinks NL and the religious section (much more dumber than i thought) was where he could use it to pick up gay men hence satisfy his filthy lust for men
where is he!
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Jezuspoa so the thing anger you so you have to post am three times?grin

Abeg no be me o, if I were to impersonate someone it would either be obadiah acting sane or frosbel being original.grin
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Bella3(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind: I confess, you guys have caught me.grin
ATISEW.
Am watching you. Hw many handles do you realy have? First the thread about how much a catholic loves atheists? Nw this!
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by Bella3(f): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
inurmind: I confess, you guys have caught me.grin
www.nairaland.com/1145392/good-bad-funny
inurmind: in ur mind
striktlymi: strictly me
very very thesame personangry
Re: Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Somebody has been impersonating striktlymi & is trying to spoil his name

2 Likes

(1)

Religious Dog / Who Is The Most Humble Servant Of God You 've Ever Seen ? / Is The Invention Of COMPUTERS Satanic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.