Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. (10034 Views)

Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Get2go: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
2015 governorship contest will favor a candidate from North, East origin, if a party like LP, ANPP, APGA, CPC adopts a candidate from N or E origin to contest against ACN and PDP that ve long-standing culture of presenting Yoruba aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
It has always been non-indigenes anyway angry angry angry angry When are we going to have indigenous lagosian to rule Lagos angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by iamtheprincipal: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
I really don't care as long as the candidate delivers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by kelvincoll(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
iamtheprincipal: I really don't care as long as the condidate delivers.

10,000 Likes
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by SUBMARINE: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
It is only those who dont know the roads to their villages that will contest for lagos state governorship position. The great Zik was rejected when he aspired to be the premeir of Western Region let alone present day non-indigenes like you guys whom Fashola seek to send packing 4rm lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Get2go: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
alj harem: It has always been non-indigenes anyway angry angry angry angry When are we going to have indigenous lagosian to rule Lagos angry
let's deal with it de way i have modified it..
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by aljharem(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Get2go: let's deal with it de way i have modified it..

Yeah sure they can contest. I mean last election the woman that represented FRESH party in the lagos election was Igbo. So long as we are one Nigeria, they are free. undecided No one made Lagos a Yoruba thing
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by SUBMARINE: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Non-Yorubas Lagos residence should realize that historically, yorubas are socially but not politically tolerant. So please do your business, make your money and go back to your villages to contest with your money.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Just like saying, none Nigeria will be head of states comes 2015
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Non-yorubas have no fucKkin business with Lagos politics.they are just squatters there. angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by EkoIle1: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2013
SUBMARINE: @Non-Yorubas Lagos residence should realize that historically, yorubas are socially but not politically tolerant. So please do your business, make your money and go back to your villages to contest with your money.

~Bluetooth:

Non-yorubas have no fucKkin business with Lagos politics.they are just squatters there. angry

Basically..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by takedat(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by takedat(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Yet another silly thread. @Op, keep basking in delusion. This is an unrealistic dream!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2013
OP As long as you make a Yoruba man the governor of your state first
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by aljharem(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2013
dayokanu: OP As long as you make a Yoruba man the governor of your state first
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are asking for too much
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by geeez: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2013
Yes I agree with the OP and in addition Alao Akala will take over from Rochas Okorocha while Alhaji Lateef Akinsola aka Tokyo will succeed Sullivan Chime after Peter Obi would have handed over to Abass Obesere

15 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by zerocool(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2013
STFU!! In your wildest dreams. Just like saying a yoruba man will be Governor in Igbo land. Just because you are a new landlord in Lagos State as a non-yoruba, you now think it is your land.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by loabb2(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2013
geeez: Yes I agree with the OP and in addition Alao Akala will take over from Rochas Okorocha while Alhaji Lateef Akinsola aka Tokyo will succeed Sullivan Chime after Peter Obi would have handed over to Abass Obesere

Very funny
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by PaulJohn1: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Not until oyinlola is elected as imo governor, na wash

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by MajeOfficial: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2013
im an igbo man and this is a STUPID attention seeking thread!

If the time and person is right i would love to see states take on non 'indigine tribe' governors but saying it as if it'll be a must is stupid.
Moderators, to ensure the peace we've established continued i advise deleting this nonsense. it was only created to start trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by abrat: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin
FOR UR DREAM.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2013
I'm sorry to say this; but the reality on ground shows that a Yoruba person would be the Governor on May 29, 2015. That person could be d indefatigable Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

#OluremiTinubu2015.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by seunfly: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2013
All this arguement up and down can not determine who will win the next gubernitorial election in Lagos, it's the peaple who will and it's not going to be on nairaland.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by seunfly: 3:27am On Jan 05, 2013
SUBMARINE: @Non-Yorubas Lagos residence should realize that historically, yorubas are socially but not politically tolerant. So please do your business, make your money and go back to your villages to contest with your money.
No sir i have seen an igboman elected as local government chairman in Lagos before and there have been records of so many comisioner of non-yoruba extract in Lagos, Oyo and kwara in the past. I think what matter most is who will deliver the fruit of good governance in any state. Not who are you, but who you are. If an Hausa man should have chance to rules Oyo state and deliver the goodies of democracy during the tenure of Alao Akala won't wish he had won instead of Akala?
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Get2go: 3:27am On Jan 05, 2013
This politics. Considering the greater percent of non-yorubas in Lagos, rallyin around the popular non-yoruba candidate with either LP, APGA or CPC, i'm sure ACN and PDP will beaten pants down in a popular vote.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Get2go: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2013
This politics. Considering the greater percent of non-yorubas in Lagos, rallyin around the popular non-yoruba candidate with either LP, APGA or CPC ticket, i'm sure ACN and PDP will beaten pants down in a popular vote.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2013
OP

Keep dreaming and fantasising ....but dont say it publicly outside Nairaland unless you wan chop slap wey fit give you temporary epilepsy

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by mensdept: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2013
An non-Yoruba governing Lagos should not be so important. The important thing is that the peoples vote is not tampered with. If they elect Igbo man abi Jos man, so what.
Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by kunlekunle: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2013
they should maerge all states in the east and appoint fashola as administrator not governor

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Often I can't explain this Ibos fascination with ruling Lagos...is Lagos the undocumented sixth state of the east?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2013
ilugunboy: Often I can't explain this Ibos fascination with ruling Lagos...is Lagos the undocumented sixth state of the east?

They want to achieve what Nnamdi Azikwe couldn't achieve.I wonder how Zik woulda have been frustrated when he couldn't represent yoruba at the federal house of reps ? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait / See What Buhari Has Done To Me; Now I Can't Feed (pics) / PDP Has A Hand In Election Postponement –Ajibulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.