Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (3511 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / My Boyfriend Doesn't Care About Me But I Can't Stop Thinking About Him. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have been dating this girl since 2009, then I was in my final year and she just wrote her ssce, I was d one dat disflowered her and loved her so much, but the r/ship has been off an on, she broke up with me and later we reconciled when I was serving, mostly when she need moni frm me dats when she remember me, and she break up wt me after I gv her what she want.I gave her 10k once after she pleaded she had changed and I lied to her dat I lost my job, she broke up again after Abt 2 days of telling her. I discovered she had anoda guy which she denied. But I was hoping she was going to change and after abt a year I cud nt cope anymore I had to beg her again, this happened recently, she later agreed she slept with d guy once and it was a mistake, she knew I just got a gud job. After giving her abt 15k dis dec I , she broke up wt me again, I hv been begging her since, even her mum. I don't know what to do coz I luv her so much. This is he face bk I'd ". Pls I need advice on how to get over her, I hv dleted her frm fbk and bbm so as not to see what hurts me, coz she recently used her new guys pic as dp
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by kittykat1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sorry bro. This is what happens to cradle robbers. Don't orry u can still marry her. Get a good job and propose. Hopefully by then, she don sample tire and will be ready to settle dowwn. Na juvenile delinquency dey worry am. Pele my dear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Beync(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
1st to....... hehehe i don hammer.

btw, r u serious? ok give her money again, make it 30k at least.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by kittykat1(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Beync: 1st to....... hehehe i don hammer.

btw, r serious? ok give her money again, make it 30k at least.

I 1st u
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Beync(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
kitty kat:

I 1st u
see as u spoil my show cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
It is lucid that this girl is deficient character wise, and you appear to be at her mercy which is rather strange.
I mean, must you continue with her? Don't you have some other option?
If I were you I would delete her number, sever every ties and find myself another girl.
QUESTION? What does she do now, since you said you met her when she was writing SSCE, is she in higher institution?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Daporeals(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
maybe she has charm u,u cant see clear,move on bro
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
kitty kat: Sorry bro. This is what happens to cradle robbers. Don't orry u can still marry her. Get a good job and propose. Hopefully by then, she don sample tire and will be ready to settle dowwn. Na juvenile delinquency dey worry am. Pele my dear.
Marry who? Is she the only girl in the world. Common on, there are many decent and cultured girls out there.
She will change in marriage my ass.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Saecula: It is lucid that this girl is deficient character wise, and you appear to be at her mercy which is rather strange.
I mean, must you continue with her? Don't you have some other option?
If I were you I would delete her number, sever every ties and find myself another girl.
QUESTION? What does she do now, since you said you met her when she was writing SSCE, is she in higher institution?
she is now in auchi poly, I have a gud job , d best any graduate can think of, if u search tru nairaland, u will find out, she told me she got no felings for me and I feel like committing suicide. I have been begging her yet she is adamantn I hv deleted all contact wt her, I just can't stop thinkin abt her.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
This poster sounds insecure and immature. Imagine, she broke up with me, we reconciled, she broke again.... Mtscheeew!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Enegod(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
It's obvious all she wants from you is money...No one deserves to be an option or plan B to anybody. That's what you have to tell yourself. She doesn't deserve you. Dump her and move on mehn! You can always find a better one
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by wissezy: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
This guy, must be under a spell.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by kittykat1(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Saecula:
Marry who? Is she the only girl in the world. Common on, there are many decent and cultured girls out there.
She will change in marriage my ass.
Na me send go deflower teenager wey no sabi I'm left and right yet?

Na me tell am to still be cuckold mugu wey dey still pursue unfaitthful gold digger( I won't blame her, he is paying for cradle robbing).

This guy doesn't deserve any advice. This is a final year student, leaving all the reasonable gurls he went to skul with. Na to deflower someones teenage daughter dey hunGry am. Arrant nonsense.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
owenlyn1: she is now in auchi poly, I have a gus job , d best any graduate can think of, if u search tru nairaland, u will find out, she told me she got no felings for me and I feel like committing suicide. I have been begging her yet she is adamantn I hv deleted all contact wt her, I just can't stop thinkin abt her.
She had the temerity and honesty to tell you unequivocally that she has got no feelings for u. I think u should be somehow grateful for that. Because had she wanted, she would have kept u as a meal ticket.
Honestly, it won't be easy to forget her, and it appeas that she is the first person u have ever loved.
Just calm down as her memory will wane with time, likewise the wound and hurt.
And u may need to find some other person as it will help to get her out of ur mind.
Gudluck.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
kitty kat:
Na me send go deflower teenager wey no sabi I'm left and right yet?

Na me tell am to still be cuckold mugu wey dey still pursue unfaitthful gold digger( I won't blame her, he is paying for cradle robbing).

This guy doesn't deserve any advice. This is a final year student, leaving all the reasonable gurls he went to skul with. Na to deflower someones teenage daughter dey hunGry am. Arrant nonsense.
A final year student and so?
Whats the age difference, isn't it infinitesimal? And conventionally, people don't usually marry from their set but from their juniors in skul.
To ask him to marry her and expect change in marriage, is to my mind asinine.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Emusan(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
kitty kat: i 1st u

beync: 1st to...

see pikin fight on 1st to....gringringringrin

@op pls dey use rope tie u
If yes, u nid deliverance Bro.
If No, dats no more luv is something else u runnnnnnnnnnnn 4 ur life
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Saecula: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
owenlyn1: she is now in auchi poly, I have a gus job , d best any graduate can think of, if u search tru nairaland, u will find out, she told me she got no felings for me and I feel like committing suicide. I have been begging her yet she is adamantn I hv deleted all contact wt her, I just can't stop thinkin abt her.
I do tell people, I can train a girl in higher institution only out of magnanimity and NOT with the sole proviso or intention of marrying her.
MY GUIDE WILL BE::
Girl, I love u but if u see anyone u think u are more compatible with, pls go with the person, the fact that I traine u in skul nothwithstanding,
But if at the end of
d day u think we are meant for each other, then so be it.
While she is in skul, I will also have some other casual female friends should she change towards me.
This will at least cushion the effect of a break up.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Same response every one has been giving me, the truth is I don't want to loose her. I can't luv anoda. Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly, what's her problem I really don't knw
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Enegod(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
owenlyn1: Same response every one has been giving me, the truth is I don't want to loose her. I can't luv anoda. Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly, what's her problem I really don't knw
oh, you don't want to loose her? Then,you don't need our advise. A graduate talking like this..wot a shame!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Beync(f): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
owenlyn1: Same response every one has been giving me, the truth is I don't want to loose her. I can't luv anoda. Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly, what's her problem I really don't knw
now you are crying like a baby i don't like it. the babe might be probably enjoying with the love of her life you here crying over who doesn't give a damn. shove it abeg.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Where can I get a koboko pls the op need serious flogging
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by 2goodbobo(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2013

Sometimes it aint all about the Benjamin bro!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by kittykat1(f): 5:54am On Jan 05, 2013
Dis guy is very immature no wonder a final year student is deflowering an ssce student. The two of u have the same maturity level.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2013
What does luving someone had to do wt maturity. Hv heard all u hv said. I think wt time it will heal I hope so
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by boneruns(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Your posts stink with pride; "i earn 6 figures", "the best job any graduate can have" bla bla bla... Guy, stop bragging about your PwC job, people here work in a better firm, and they keep mute. Don't think every lady will fall for you when you tell them you work there. Immaturity even made you include her facebook details, what a shame!

You really need to grow up!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by blahcknproud: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2013
Owenlyn, Go find a sweeter girl grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Try hard nd dont be loney.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=boneruns]Your posts stink with pride; "i earn 6 figures", "the best job any graduate can have" bla bla bla... Guy, stop bragging about your. Pls its not abt d job and am nt wt d firm u said.I just wanted a simple advice , u are insulting ur head. And pls edit dat post it aren't funny. Do u knw me frm anywhere.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Smuthx(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2013
You made a girl lose her virginity. you are in deep sh.t. it maybe downhill from here but you did not hear from me.

Due to your act, your emotion is inter connected to her possibly unknownly and she is playing you like a football with your emotions. You need dilverence but remember, you didnt hear it from me.......
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by kittykat1(f): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2013
Looks like with awey I yab u, u still didn't get the message.

That girl was too young wen u took her to bed. She wasn't old enuf to be in a relationship. She was too young to be bedded. She doesn't yet understand the principles of a realtionship and she doenst understand her own emotions. She doesn't know what she wants in life yet.

You shouldn't have had sex with her in the first place. You were just being selfish cos u wanted to bed and marry a virgin. You couldn't even wait to marry her before taking her virginity.

She is too younfg to understand the dynamics of a proper relationship and even marriage. Ppl mature differently and she isn't matured yet. Your introducing her to sx too early will even spoil her the more.

Leave her to grow on her own and realize her mistakes.

I expected better from a final year uni student.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2013
@OP let's hook up, I will make yu forget her
cheesy cheesy
Plus I'm independent
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Smuthx(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2013
irpheezy: @OP let's hook up, I will make yu forget her
cheesy cheesy
Plus I'm independent

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / Ladies And Gentle Men, Do You Agree With This Illustration. Picture / 10 Statements Sex Starved Dudes Don't Want To Hear From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.