Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40895 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dopeJemi: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2013

138 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
That's why i said some men not all men please don't start.
dopeJemi:
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dopeJemi: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Cutejay: That's why i said some men not all men please don't start.

"Why r some Men this HeartLess? NOW I HATE MEN" undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Enegod(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Men will always be men!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
;DThis is reason why l love N/L never a boring moment..Op kindly permit me to laugh "falling on the floor'..

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
dopeJemi:

"Why r some Men this HeartLess? NOW I HATE MEN" undecided
leave it that way when i am ready i'll change it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dopeJemi: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision

BTW! I'm singLe, incase u wanna be a bad gurL and MingLe
undecided

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Les: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
Young woman which other advice do you want If you wanna be bad, be bad, if you wanna be good, be good. When will you "good gals" grow up? With regards to your signature, ah dont think you can ever grow up when you tink dat age is just a number. When ppl learn not to let other ppl's attitude determine their life style for them? If you tink dis relationship has failed you, go into another one till you meet ur mr perfect, dont ask me how many relationship you've to be into, after ol, dat electric bulb you are seeing, d inventor failed 999 times b4 he succeeded. Keep trying, you know where you failed d last time and make it up in d next one till you're perfect in d game. Being single is not d solution here but abstinence till marriage.
Ppl say one need extra knowledge to understand me. If you dont get my gist and wanna be a "bad gal", do you mind if i give you my hotel room and number?

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op how old are?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Emusan(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
@op a fellow Nlander name owenlyn1 need advice on ''how to stop thinkng abt her'' i guess dats a good combination for u people, grap him nw before another intruder will come in lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Les: Young woman which other advice do you want If you wanna be bad, be bad, if you wanna be good, be good. When will you "good gals" grow up? With regards to your signature, ah dont think you can ever grow up when you tink dat age is just a number. When ppl learn not to let other ppl's attitude determine their life style for them? If you tink dis relationship has failed you, go into another one till you meet ur mr perfect, dont ask me how many relationship you've to be into, after ol, dat electric bulb you are seeing, d inventor failed 999 times b4 he succeeded. Keep trying, you know where you failed d last time and make it up in d next one till you're perfect in d game. Being single is not d solution here but abstinence till marriage.
Ppl say one need extra knowledge to understand me. If you dont get my gist and wanna be a "bad gal", do you mind if i give you my hotel room and number?
hahahaha@hotel room number. I don't mean bad in that aspect man it doesnt av to be about sex. My signature has nothing to do with this ish please. Thanks for the advice that was why i put it up here for advice and u have given urs its ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
chikeorji123: Op how old are?.
i am old enough,i am a full grown adult. Whats the matter?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
dopeJemi: Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision
i have talked and he keeps saying don't worry without telling who she is. What does that imply?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by UjSizzle(f): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Try lesbianism...

Though on a serious note, this is hardly a reason to suddenly hate men. You're still young, and beginning to discover how many douchebags exists as men...gear up for the years ahead, it could get worse and then it will get better.

You still need to cool off though; take a break, enjoy ur girlfriends, flirt, and when you're ready some guy will blow u off ur feet and u just may have found that perfect guy (or maybe just another douche).
Point is, it's all a gamble, u win some and lose some but never lose hope.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dopeJemi: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Cutejay: i have talked and he keeps saying don't worry without telling who she is. What does that imply?

Kay!

Get serious wiv Him
angry

Ask him hau he wud feeL if u were 2 do d same, telL him its either U or d gurL, den he'lL telL u hu d gurL is

I repeat, I'm singLe, incase u wanna go Bad and MingLe
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Try lesbianism...

Though on a serious note, this is hardly a reason to suddenly hate men. You're still young, and beginning to discover how many douchebags exists as men...gear up for the years ahead, it could get worse and then it will get better.

You still need to cool off though; take a break, enjoy ur girlfriends, flirt, and when you're ready some guy will blow u off ur feet and u just may have found that perfect guy (or maybe just another douche).
les what? Please don't go there,i'll rather be a nun than be a lesbian it has'nt gotten to that o ha. Anyways thanks for making ur contribution.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Les: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Cutejay: hahahaha@hotel room number. I don't mean bad in that aspect man it doesnt av to be about sex. My signature has nothing to do with this ish please. Thanks for the advice that was why i put it up here for advice and u have given urs its ok.
which other bad are you talking about?? And oh yes, it gat everything to do wit it. Why not tell me dat you would still be clubbin at age 99 since age is just a number. Takia urself and guys will takia of you- heaven helps those dat help themselves. For sure, you'll continue to meet guys but dont giv in to dem, if i were you, never you date a 30+ man cos he's married or is a player and never open your legs to a 30- guy until he takes you to altar. Shun dis advice and still comeback here to tell us "..... Now you hate men d more"

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by carzola(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
plss which country is confused state located wud lik to visit der soon... u der folo open leg gv us? how dos dis concern us? plss go sort ur crab shit out

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
carzola: plss which country is confused state located wud lik to visit der soon... u der folo open leg gv us? how dos dis concern us? plss go sort ur crab shit out
and to think that u commented on a crab pooh how pathetic! Why didnt u just shut ur eyes or pass? Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Forzap: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
carzola: plss which country is confused state located wud lik to visit der soon... u der folo open leg gv us? how dos dis concern us? plss go sort ur crab shit out

stop showing ya stupidity in public!go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by carzola(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2013
Forza p:

stop showing ya stupidity in public!go get a life!
"public"anoda nem 4ur mama's hole..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
k

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Forzap: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2013
carzola: "public"anoda nem 4ur mama's hole..

e no go beta 4 u
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by geezyk(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Try lesbianism...

Though on a more serious note, this is hardly a reason to suddenly hate men. You're still young, and beginning to discover how many douchebags exists as men...gear up for the years ahead, it could get worse and then it will get better.

You've just said everything I intended saying,IMO going through breakup is just another step in life's enormous teachings,

You must have a fair share of the bad before you can be able to appreciate the good that comes your way..

I've had my own fair share of breakups even in this past year 2012,I lost a relationship that was really dear to me,that didn't make me decide to be bad at all other girls... Infact it taught me more about how to respect and treat girls the more...

My candid advice

If you feel insecure about the relationship,feel free to sit him down and talk about what you've been thinking.. Listen to what he says carefully and review/compare it with what you've seen,from there you'll know the way forward either by staying or leaving him
Finally @cutejay... You're still very young to be feeling this way there are a lotta people in the outside world looking to have you as a wife to be,don't waste your time on wishful thinking cos it hurts much...

My 2cents

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by TeenageMoney(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2013
Some Men Hw many of them
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by jerobling(m): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2013
SUm men r heartless bcs f what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ve passed 2ru 4rm der exes

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/936935_%C3%82%C3%82%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%AF__boi%C3%AF%C3%82%C3%82%C3%82CEO_Parade_magazine_jpgfd8ebd6d8dcce6f33113110beb8f5ce4[/img]

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by harlos: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Guess it happened like this...
Kudos to all guys we too get sweet mouth

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chacha3(f): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2013
Emusan: @op a fellow Nlander name wenlyn1 need advice on ''how to stop thinkng abt her'' i guess dats a good combination for u people, grap him nw before another intruder will come in lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
plsssss let me not die of lafter,nawao adviser general.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by victorazy(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2013
womenre the worse
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=dopeJemi]

"Why r some Men this HeartLess? NOW I HATE MEN" undecided[/quote

seriously? try dating a woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.