Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (40897 Views)

Why Are Some Girls This Heartless? / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by chikeorji123(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi:

Kay!

Get serious wiv Him
angry

Ask him hau he wud feeL if u were 2 do d same, telL him its either U or d gurL, den he'lL telL u hu d gurL is

I repeat, I'm singLe, incase u wanna go Bad and MingLe
undecided

I don't think Op is qualify to been in a rela-ship,l suspect she might not be up to 16..'no offence'..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ohuegbeair(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2013
ya mind is already made up . undecided
u just need people to support ya decision
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by nollywood20: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Move on, because your life is more important than the ego of any man.
For every broken heart, there is a place of comfort within the same heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by obichijiokeobi: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2013
†ђξ sooner you ladies stopped diving into ur man's privacy,d better. U might just get ur heart broken by urself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Flygerian1(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Laffin out loud @ Dopejemi's post. grin
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by dlinglos(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2013
My candid advice

If you feel insecure about the relationship,feel free to sit him down and talk about what you've been thinking.. Listen to what he says carefully and review/compare it with what you've seen,from there you'll know the way forward either by staying or leaving him
Finally @cutejay... You're still very young to be feeling this way there are a lotta people in the outside world looking to have you as a wife to be,don't waste your time on wishful thinking cos it hurts much...
True dear! Move
on!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by tonte(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2013
@ OP I think u NEED 2 have sex with me
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Chazim(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oSometimes we waste too much time thinking
about someone who doesn’t eventhink
about us for a second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by mu2sa2: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, you definitely need a man around you right now.
Now, going by your explanations, I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to marry. You don't need all these sweet coated tongues men as boyfriends. By the way, boyfriend/girlfriend relationship will always break your heart.
Please, don't present yourself so cheap to anything inside a nicker. Get your own HUSBAND and marry and you will experience PEACE.
Don't become bad as a result of your experience, instead, learn from the experience to better your chance(s) next time. This is my humble suggestion. Thank you.
Probably the best advice so far. But chances are she wouldn't listen because she is maybe more interested in relationship (euphemism for illicit sex). Nowadays many would continue changing partners in the name of relationship forgetting that marriage is the honourable thing for any serious person instead of a life of fornication /adultery.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by ofegge73(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2013
First of all, always bear in mind that a Man who isn't honest to You,can never truly say,He loves You.
2. Be more focused on developing yourself,Academic wise,Trainings,Certifications,just build-up Ur profile.
3.Never try to change a grown Adult,it just simply doesn't work,its easier to change a child.
4.Learn to appreciate all Yourself.
5.A true -love relationship has less drama,so if Ur having multiple scenarios,then something isn't exactly right.
6.Like You said,You have dated him for bout six months,have You met any of His siblings?has He introduced You to any of them,or his old folks?what bout His friends?If He hasn't,then You can be sure,Ur not anything more than a female Friend.
7.When You meet a new Man,don't be in a hurry to sleep with Him,take Ur time to find out as much as You can,pay Him surprise visits,and explain to Him,You only thought it would be a pleasant surprise to do so and see His reaction,most Men can hold-up an act,but can't sustain it,except You are playing by their Rules;something like call Me before You come over,stuff like that.
8.Don't be desperate!
9.Don't be predictable,atleast not at the early stage of relationship.
10.Always be straight to the point with the guy,don't assume and don't procrastinate,cos assumptions ruin potentially good relationships.
11.Believe in God and tell Him evrything in Prayer.
I hope this will help.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Singalex(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2013
grin
Les: Young woman which other advice do you want If you wanna be bad, be bad, if you wanna be good, be good. When will you "good gals" grow up? With regards to your signature, ah dont think you can ever grow up when you tink dat age is just a number. When ppl learn not to let other ppl's attitude determine their life style for them? If you tink dis relationship has failed you, go into another one till you meet ur mr perfect, dont ask me how many relationship you've to be into, after ol, dat electric bulb you are seeing, d inventor failed 999 times b4 he succeeded. Keep trying, you know where you failed d last time and make it up in d next one till you're perfect in d game. Being single is not d solution here but abstinence till marriage.
Ppl say one need extra knowledge to understand me. If you dont get my gist and wanna be a "bad gal", do you mind if i give you my hotel room and number?

;DPls its hust 99 times..yea thanks dnt mention..
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by andyanders: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2013
[b]People should understand what this lady is going through.I think an open relationship is the best devoured of any kind/form of secrecy. I think having another lady and going ahead to open another account goes to show he has something hidden. Also, I still believe any man that had a child from another woman and is not staying with that mother of that child should be thoroughly investigated before one goes into any form of relationship with him.

Young lady, I think you should watch it because the taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. I do not think you will have a healthy relationship with this man. Pathological liars are the worst people you can accommodate.
In as much as he keep denying, you also keep distancing yourself from him. I think maybe you got stocked up here because of what he showers on you and please do not be blindfolded with those acts. Proves has shown that Killers are always to cool and always calm but very corny.When they display their hidden attitude, you will be amazed.
[/b]
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Onyiip(f): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2013
@cutejay, if u no longer trust the guy then its better to call of the relationship rather than keep hurting yourself
I think you'll be better of if u take a break from relationship for atleast six months. Pls dont think its too long, it would pay off. Use the time to work on yourself, discover your weaknesses and work on them while improving your strength. You'll discover great potentials in yourself and your worth
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Pritheeann(f): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi: Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision

BTW! I'm singLe, incase u wanna be a bad gurL and MingLe
undecided
seconded...
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by nodullin(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Ije004: O girl I feel your pain. But the thruth is at your age don't make the opposite sex a major priority in your life. Focus on getting a good career and a good life for yourself. The right man will come along. You won't even need to search. They will come running after you.In my very early 20's I had a string of heartbreaks and I decided to take this rule and now I'm thankful for this. And most of all, don't hate men! If you do, you will only end up painting every man with the same brush and miss out the good ones!
Nuff said.

1 of d very reasonable advice~ focus on ur career & build a lyfe 4 urself^ Even without a guy~ u wld live~ ynot build dat perfect lyfe 4 urself 1st then watch dem all over U like a Boss-Lady^
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
ikenna44: Lik...rily? R u kidin me? U re in ur early 20s...and u re wilin 2 put up wit all dat drama? Baby daddy! Dat kips secrets 4rm u? My dear u beta run...u re 2 young 4 all dat.
If he has a diferent fb acct wit a lady's pic on it...it cud only mean 1 of dis 2... He's tryn 2 scam sum1 or homegirl, u re bin playd big time.
Throw up ur deuces...its a new year...u dnt nid all dat drama.
Bless
Thru talk honestli
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Yobosman(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
shocked
NEROSKY:

[size=20pt]Rawbissssssssssssssssh! So this is the heartless what's the heartless about this farytale [/size]
farochron: Hello Cutejay,

I feel your pain. To me there is nothing wrong finding out the truth about him. It is your future. And there is nothing wrong with the age difference if he's he one you love except there is an ill-motive which I don't expect from you but I want you to call Charles B on inspiration FM. Be anonymous and get some advice. Here on NL you will get more insult than good advice.

Nairalnand is good for information and fun anyway.
shocked
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by morgist(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
undecided

Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by anonymous419: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
dopeJemi: Sometimes, its u gurLz dat give urseLfs heartbreak

First of alL, u tried 2 act Like a detective, going tru his account, which u weren't supposed 2 do

SecondLy, u r getting angry over nuffin cuz u don't av a proof dat hez dating d gurL, u r just concLuding

Did u see any Love convo on his walL?

I realLy don't see any sign of cheating here

U av not seen or heard, so don't concLude, go and taLk 2 him n find out d truth, u wilL know tru his repLy

U berra be carefuL, cuz u mite end up making d wrong decision

BTW! I'm singLe, incase u wanna be a bad gurL and MingLe
undecided

lwkm, I love this guy. #no homo
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
chikeorji123:

Pardon did u say Old enough?..full grown adult?..if ur claim is true which means someone use ur ID to open this Thread?..but if it's u then l don't think ur old enough nor adult enough to be in a relationship talkless of checking his facebook accounts...'no-offence'.

U too talk.....talkless of.urrg
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by drnoel: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pity but u dont have proof of anthing, until u get one i refuse to comment...besides is just one man that u talked about so doesnt even qualify for some...
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
OP. I'm sorry about how you feel but concluding the guy is cheating on you isn't right because you don't have the proof to show for it yet.

Had a similar experience too- He kept uploading a kid and a lady's picture on his facebook wall. Well, story line is that he was/is a married man. I'll just advice you to be careful on how you go about dealing with him. I mean, don't have any intimate stuff with him and try to avoid him as much as possible while investigating the matter. You never know - his wife may be lurking around looking for a girl to give an acid-bath grin But seriously, am serious here. Your safety first

He could be a single father truely, but who knows? Its all left for you to find out and whilst doing that, be calm, play the fool and don't let him know your intentions. With time, you would be fine and know the truth.

Best of Luck! cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by lawrenzoo: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Did you hear urself? "u are a good Girl". U are so lucky that u are seeing this signs of betrayal on time because you are a good person.You are not a spirit and u don't have any supernatural power to go deep into human heart and mind to see how evil it is, the only way u can see it is through evidences with the help of nature working with ur good heart. If you were a bad person, those signs would have been hidden from you for a very long time and by the time u get to know of it, it would have been too late. You are knowing this on time because ur Angel wants you to see on time the fire u are putting ur hand into but bècareful, don't just conclude, make findings on ur own to be sure of wat u are suspecting. Never stop being good, that is the only way nature can be supporting u.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by skyflash(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.
you are just stupid i mean how can you believe this guy ok just tell him to show you the mother of the son.
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cutejay: I am in a confused state right now infact am tired of getting my heart bashed this is the 2nd worst hit.
I need your advice please friends! In one of my post i talked about a guy i was dating who has a kid,after everything i agreed to stay not minding if he has a child or not cuz he pleaded with me not to leave cuz he loves me and wouldnt marry his baby mama cuz he doesnt love her and i truely love him so i agreed.
It started in december last year after the child ish,i checked his facebook account and there was a lady he used in his profile picture,i asked him he said she was just a friend i said ok. Then on the 12th of december he opened a new facebook account without informing me which i later found out, i asked him why he did that and he didnt respond,i let it go. On the 1st of jan this year i logged on to facebook and decided to go through his new account though i am not his friend there i went to his wall,only for me to see the same lady in his profile pic. I got upset and asked him who she was and he said why am i disturbing myself over nothing,untill now he has'nt told me who she is to him. I sent him a text today only for him to call and say i shouldnt worry that nothing is happening but its obvious they have something together and he doesnt want to say i suspect something. My annoyance now is that when we started dating 6months ago i asked him if he had someone and he said no, i asked that cuz i wanted 2 clear my concience and i was single at that time i met him and i just graduated from the uni when i met him he is 34 and i am in my early 20's,i didnt mind the age difference cuz i loved him. I have never cheated on this guy,i trusted him,i was everything but content with him,i never asked him for anything he does it at his will,i was ok with that. Now this is all i get BETRAYAL. Why are men like this? I have decided to let him go though it hurts i will try. I am a good girl but right now i want to be bad cuz my goodness hasn't paid off i dont need anyman around me anymore. Please advice me before i take my final decision.

How is it in his best interest to tell you if he is seeing someone else?

What good does that do for him?

Don't you act in your self-interest?

My advice, be a bad girl, let everyone act in their best interest and negotiate through barter to get a relationship.

Don't hold on to your self-interest and then be looking for manginas to support you in castigating him doing the same. grin cool
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
undecided undecided ?

seriously? this is soo simple u don't need a phd undecided
just open a new facebook account with a really cute guys pic, then let him find out accidentally about your new account then when he asks u about the guy stall and don't give him a direct answer, if h really loves you he will adjust if not at least you got back at him.. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^^^ OP, let me give you my picture to use to open the FB account.

That will dry up his liver and give him complex kia kia. cheesy cool
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite: ^^^^ OP, let me give you my picture to use to open the FB account.

That will dry up his liver and give him complex kia kia. cheesy cool

Are you cute? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Are you cute? undecided

Very!

As in stunningly cute. cool
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by wills03: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
see there is something you need to know. All what you did, according to your post, you were doing it for him rather than yourself.

Let me tell you! If you want to be good, don't do it for anybody else you will be disappointed,just do it for yourself and pray for God to give you someone that will appreciate that your effort else you will continue to be in this mess. I advise you check well, the man may not be cheating on you, all he may need is just for you to trust him. Shikina!
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Les: Young woman which other advice do you want If you wanna be bad, be bad, if you wanna be good, be good. When will you "good gals" grow up? With regards to your signature, ah dont think you can ever grow up when you tink dat age is just a number. When ppl learn not to let other ppl's attitude determine their life style for them? If you tink dis relationship has failed you, go into another one till you meet ur mr perfect, dont ask me how many relationship you've to be into, after ol, dat electric bulb you are seeing, d inventor failed 999 times b4 he succeeded. Keep trying, you know where you failed d last time and make it up in d next one till you're perfect in d game. Being single is not d solution here but abstinence till marriage.
Ppl say one need extra knowledge to understand me. If you dont get my gist and wanna be a "bad gal", do you mind if i give you my hotel room and number?

Do you truly live in a hotel abi you simply dey form for us here?
Re: Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! by lafad11(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Are sure ur man is not a 'Job Man'? Who uses female pix to scam on fb. Do ur findings o. Before u kill ur self wit worries. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.