Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 (3800 Views)

PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing / Top 10 Suvs And Crossovers For Tall Drivers For 2013 / Consumer Reports Annual Car Reliability Survey Released For 2013 Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by SisiKill1: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Quotes from this THREAD

afam4eva: Can the average Nigerian relate to these cars? How many people can afford them? Let's always have Nigerians in mind when creating threads like this and stop living a lie. Let's hear more about Toyota, Honda, Hyndai, Nissan etc.
Frankie9ice:

Gud point my brother. 95% of our population falls in d class of average,below average and poor Nigerians. Truth is Sisi Kill's thread is for a select few who perhaps don't visit Nairaland at all,...d Femi Otedola's, Mike Adenuga,...and the 360+ thieves we have in the National Assembly (not excluding GEJ's brigade of ass-liking yes men-Dr Okupe et al).
I know a perm secretary in a state ministry somewhere in d North who owns a Camry 2012,Passat 2012,VW Golf 6 (at least dts wat I av seen him drive in d last 2 months) and dis dude didn't even own a car b4 his boss became state Governor in 2007.

Guys, I did not post that to rub anything in anyone's face.

Saw the list and thought it would make for a fun discussion, wasn't advertising or anything of that sort.

You do bring up an important point about affordability...but let's be honest, how many Nigerians will buy the cars listed below?

They don't have that hmmph factor we Nigerians tend to look for in cars. . .or do they?

1) 2013 Nissan Versa S – $11,990

This full size sedan packs a lot more punch for the buck with a 109-hp engine. With an average of 31.5 MPG, gas savings are plentiful

2) 2013 Chevrolet Spark LS – $12,245

With gas prices on the rise, anyone will be happy to drive the new Chevy Spark which will average 32.5 MPG. A go to vehicle for every-day life and work commute, the 84-hp Spark LS is priced attractively at $12,245 MSRP.

3) 2013 Ford Fiesta S – $13,200

This new subcompact may seem small to some, but shouldn’t be mistaken as a vehicle for a small person. Roomy on the inside and stylish on the outside. Powered by a 120-hp engine, Fiesta sits smack down in the middle of the rest. And that color, isn’t it pretty? grin

4) 2013 Toyota Yaris L – $14,370

Averaging 34 MPG, the 106-hp engine makes Yaris just a bit less snappy then many of its competitors. However, don’t be fooled by horsepower alone, the new Yaris makes up with style and versatility where others fall short. Roomy, efficient, safe – this car shouldn’t disappoint.

5) 2013 Kia Soul – $14,400

SUV’s will have to watch out for this Small Utility Vehicle, pushing the boundaries of boxy designs and high fuel efficiency. With 31 MPG combined fuel efficiency, slick design and roomy interior, Kia has a soul! The Soul baseline model comes with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine with 135-hp. Expect standard climate control, power windows, locks and mirrors and satellite radio. What makes this vehicle stand out from the rest is it’s practicality. Perfect for short and long distance driving, with ample space and great features, this boxy car may just be the perfect contender for the top 10 cheapest cars in 2013 list.

6) 2013 Hyundai Accent GLS – $14,545

Perhaps the best contender in the subcompact 2013 lineup, the Hyundai Accent looks sharp and boasts 138-hp 1.6L 4-cylinder engine. With 9 colors to choose from, that’s almost double the other competitor choices. The automaker has designed the new Accent with interior space and exterior style in mind and seems to accomplish both goals with elegance. Overall the Hyundai Accent is looking like an excellent competitor in the 2013 lineup and is not to be overlooked when shopping for a budget vehicle.

7) 2013 Honda Fit – $15,325

Nobody can argue Honda’s record for producing quality, affordable vehicles. The new 2013 Honda Fit base model comes standard with a 5-speed manual transmission 1.5L 4-cyl. engine. Only when you see inside this vehicle that you can really appreciate the art and beauty of it’s design. Practical, spacious and creative, the Fit is perfect for short and long distance driving.

cool2013 Kia Forte LX – $15,400

The Kia forte is a vehicle that is a little bit larger the subcompact, but a little bit smaller than a midsize vehicle. Just like most vehicles in this class, the Kia forte has received a European-styled look. The styling is very clean, crisp, and has graceful lines. The gas mileage is about average at 26 for the city and 36 for the highway. This is pretty reasonable considering it’s powered by a 2.0 L, 156-hp four-cylinder engine. It comes with a six speed automatic and the LX models have a six speed manual transmission.

9) 2013 Ford Focus S – $16,200

If you’re looking for an economical but sleek and stylish car that is under $16,500, this is the car for you. This car is tech focused and a very fun car to drive. The interior feels more like a European sports sedan rather than a budget conscious car.

There is plenty of leg and head room for people that are 6 feet and taller. The base model comes with a 2.0 L direct injected four-cylinder engine that produces 160-hp with 146 foot-pounds of torque. Not bad for the base model. This version is an absolute rush and has a whopping 240hp turbocharged eco-boost engine. This propels the car from 0 to 60 in just 6.3 seconds, with a top speed of 155 mph.
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2013
i guess its official

sisi and jeremy clarkson present topgear nigeria

nigerian in a reasonably priced sa spec auto

but wait - shouldn't she be presenting headgear nigeria?
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by SisiKill1: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2013
oyb: i guess its official

but wait - shouldn't this wench be presenting headgear nigeria? cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha!!! Oh Shoot!!

Do you know how I prayed you won't catch me starting another car thread!! cheesy cheesy

I'm going back to the fashion section very soon!! cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2013
Ugliest cars.

Explains why they're so cheap.
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2013
Sisikill,

Aunty mi, I thought you had better taste.

These are the lowest qualities from each manufacturer.
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by SisiKill1: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Ugliest cars.

Explains why they're so cheap.

Dead!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ileke-IdI:
Sisikill,

Aunty mi, I thought you had better taste.

These are the lowest qualities from each manufacturer.

Bwahahahaha!! Didn't you read yawa I got into from posting the other thread?!!

Abeg I no fit shout!! cheesy
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 05, 2013
If you buy any model from Hyundai, you're O.Y.O. lmao.

Their cars are gorgeous because their appearance makes up for everything else. . . . if you know what I mean
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Dead!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahaha!! Didn't you read yawa I got into from posting the other thread?!!

Abeg I no fit shout!! cheesy

LOL I didn't see the other thread.

Give us the medium na. You first gave us lists of cars an average person can only dream of owning, now you're giving us lists of cars an average person should never own.

Where's the medium?
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2013
shocked Lord have mercy. grin
The Nissan, KIA and Ford looks like Something to get around easily with but still, how many Nigerians even shop for New cars.
I was a freelance salesman for KIA and I know how much effort it takes to pull just one deal through so @OP you're still not absolved from these threads you're creating o! Because someone else will come and complain that have you not heard the word "pre owned" before. lol!
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2013
Sisi...... do you have to? angry
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by SisiKill1: 3:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I didn't see the other thread.

Give us the medium na. You first gave us lists of cars an average person can only dream of owning, now you're giving us lists of cars an average person should never own.

Where's the medium?

Brand_new: shocked Lord have mercy. grin
The Nissan, KIA and Ford looks like Something to get around easily with but still, how many Nigerians even shop for New cars.
I was a freelance salesman for KIA and I know how much effort it takes to pull just one deal through so @OP you're still not absolved from these threads you're creating o! Because someone else will come and complain that have you not heard the word "pre owned" before. lol!

jidegirl12: Sisi...... do you have to? angry

Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy

That's it. . .I'm hanging up my topgear hat

Abeg, what are the colors for this season's fashion?

I need to make a list of Geles, Aso Ebi Ipeles and silk headties for 2013!!
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Abeg, what are the colors for this season's fashion?

I need to make a list of Geles, Aso Ebi Ipeles and silk headties for 2013!!

Plz do, now that's my fave topic tongue
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by JW214: 4:03am On Jan 05, 2013
oyb: i guess its official

nigerian in a reasonably priced sa spec auto

but wait - shouldn't she be presenting headgear nigeria?

You remind me of Top Gear this morning, I have missed Jeremy, James May and what is this 3rd short guy's name....

Unfortunately, there is no such Auto show on any Naija TV
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2013
JW214:

You remind me of Top Gear this morning, I have missed Jeremy, James May and what is this 3rd short guy's name....

Unfortunately, there is no such Auto show on any Naija TV
Jeremy sabi bad mouth some cars o! Na him call your almighty Range rover sports "cow shed" eventhough na Britico car.
Re: List Of Beautiful, Fully Loaded And Affordable Cars For 2013 by JW214: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:
Jeremy sabi bad mouth some cars o! Na him call your almight Range rover sports "cow shed" eventhough na Britico car.

There was an episode where after praising a BMW 5 series(I don't know the model and spec exactly, i think M5) he condemn the BMW X3 which he expect to be a crossover SUV, Jeremy actually called it a "Village Id1ot"

All the same, I love Top Gear.

@op, sorry to derail your thread

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Safest Car Designed In Libya By Muammar Gaddafi / Car Manufactured And Made In Nigeria Nnewi, Anambra State. / My 2006 Toyota Prado Manual Gear Box Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.