Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say (7108 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source / Court Orders Gov Lamido, 3 Others To Pay APC Candidate N30m In Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by shineeye1: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kidnapping and the likes are all vestiges of the evil reign of PDP in the south-south.There are no gang leaders among these evil lots that are unknown to the kingpins within PDP. PDP reared these imps from the begining, used them as tools to clinch power and abandoned them in the cold. They have become monsters and vampires of our time. Till date,politicians and these dare devils are all members of cults sprawling in the land. The government of the day therefore lacks the locus standi and moral courage to confront the evil they created.Eventhough UDUAGHAN, SERIAKE, etc know these men, they clearly are bereft of political will to eliminate them for fear of their low lives now or later! Society is caught in an intricate cobweb of high grade criminality. Who will save the situation?
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by toluene12: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
UNLEASHED: I'm new on this forum, please how do I get banned? cheesy
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: Plz im new to nairaland..how do i comment on topics like dis?

^^^Stick two fingers up your butt (has to be two fingers for the comment to show) while dancing azonto at the same time; that's about it really.....it's that simple.

Give feedback let's know how you get on. smiley
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by twentycent(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
PLS HOW DO I COMMENT ON TOPICS LIKE THIS
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by dino2006(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Money talks, bull.shi.te works. This is one of d most profitable ventures in Naija as of now.
I can see life-long dreams comin alive here, if u get wat I mean. cheesy
God sef go do our own oo.
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by dino2006(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
twentycent: PLS HOW DO I COMMENT ON TOPICS LIKE THIS

All u need is in d post above u. cheesy
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
so much for foreign investment,nigeria is one of the worst places to do bussiness
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
No safe place in Nigeria any more! From the top political people to expatriates, kidnapping has become a means of making money by poor yet crooked Nigerians. This is the product of distrustful leaders and their inability to organize and develop the country!

Let the music play!
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme: someone has taken upon himself to bcome police dog on NL ... #calabarpeoplearewatching

Is he a man of dog
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: Plz im new to nairaland..how do i comment on topics like dis?

Wellycome, just comment a post..
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
UNLEASHED: I'm new on this forum, please how do I get banned? cheesy

Just poo on the thread and you get banned. So simple.
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
ehie: so much for foreign investment,nigeria is one of the worst places to do bussiness

Are you talking about the kidnapping sector
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by nagoma(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2013
:
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by nagoma(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva: @nagoma
Any tribalistic comment will get you banned from this section. Be warned.

Thank you Sir. is it About all tribes or is there any specific one I must respect more?
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by nonysmith(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hw come no one is talking abt the fact that the kingpin was caught and he escaped...(Trust d nigeria police to mess up as usuall..-i mean hw can u take a hardened thief back to his hideout without preparing incase of resistance
Re: Hyundai Paid N30M Kidnap Ransom, Police Say by wiringdpt(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Krazee nappers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Oyakhilome’s Wedding Picture Released As Lawyers Say No Reconciliation / 2019: Olawepo Hashim Lead Buhari And Atiku As Most Prominent Candidate Online / Fulanis Killing People In Gagdarko Village 75 Km To Makurdi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.