Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (140449 Views)

Some Tough Interview Questions And Their Answers / 5 Tough Interview Questions You May Likely Fail- Part 2 / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by dridowu: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
OP I beg to disagree on some of your points.

A tell me about yourself statement is supposed to be an elevator pitch not a descriptive essay. 30 sec - 1 minute, you should be done. Do not display volubility by talking endlessly about experiences from the beginning of your interview. You do not want to serve the main course before dessert.

Everybody is now HR consultant in Nigeria, sigh. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by jaybee3(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
The answers wouldn't cut it if you are being interviewed for an experienced position.

You always have to link your core skills and experience to the competency needed for the particular role.

That's exactly what we usually look for when interviewing applicants

You should also try and structure your answers using the STAR approach so as to be clear and concise in demonstrating how you perfectly match the role

1 Like

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by sonnyudoh(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Emi omo wobe
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by chizuhenry: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Good one op, keep it up. pls we neeed more of dat.
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by catalanscrew(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2015
What's the secret of this FTC?
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2015
This thread just made FP since 2008 shockedshockedshocked

Mehn that means my own threads still have hope. grin

It also means God can never delay your blessings no matter how long it takes.

Somebody shout hallelujah!!! cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by seedorfg(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
our interviewers are watching and thinking on how to change answer .....

1 Like

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
ngoziliz:
whenever i see a long writeup like this, i get discouraged to read. why don't u guys for once make things brief! lipsrsealed
It wasn't meant for lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Since Feb 2008 cry

anyway Thanks op
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
I have seen countless post on how to go about an interview and all these posts end up contradicting each other.Prepare for interviews like you do for exams and speak honestly....simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by t0bbY(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
fxdee:

If you call youself a graduate and this is too much for you to read then you need to work on ursef!
thats one of the weakness you should tell ur employer, you are working on. cry
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Chommieblaq(f): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks dear and God bless u
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by anochuko01(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
1forall:
If you can't help yourself, who will?
dettol
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Lyndylove: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow! I didn't know they ask questions like 'what is your greatest weakness' at interviews. I would have fumbled at that cos I couldn't even produce a response when I read this. Quite informing! Thanks OP

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan
appreciating his achievements and efforts
towards making Nigeria great, for being a
true democrat and for preserving our peace and
unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Ochiske(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
this thread na since 2013 na now e com dey reach Fp
Nairaland I hail theegrin
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by walemadu: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
* read this went for your next interview and get this ------> tongue cry
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by zinzane: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice One
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by zinzane: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovely piece
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by kheart(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Book
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by enitey(f): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by chudyboy05(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
ngoziliz:
whenever i see a long writeup like this, i get discouraged to read. why don't u guys for once make things brief! lipsrsealed
that's laziness and its not good. change!

1 Like

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Read and downloaded...
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by rigarmortis: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
1. whats your motivation pertaining to this job.
money

2. sex?
three times daily

3. when do you plan to leave
when I get a better job

4. what do you need to make you work harder and meet your company target
a good looking secretary

5. are you computer literate
am a nairaland addict
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by bash4us(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Original black man! If you fvck up for interview now, dont blame your people in the village ooo

ngoziliz:

1 Like

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by donholy28(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
2008 post!!! Jesus..7 years ago...pikin wey dem born that time don already wise up
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by zeezeegal(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Tnk u so much......
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
can u work under pressure yes, i was born under pressure

2 Likes

Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by Maghan37: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Thank u bro
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers by KEVIND: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Please don't commit to memory,its just a guide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.